[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Well /b/ros, I was just accused of rape this weekend. Ask me anything.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 3

Well /b/ros, I was just accused of rape this weekend. Ask me anything.
>>
>>723141540
did you do it?
>>
>>723141540
Why did you do it?
>>
cant rape a whore m8
>>
I did not rape her. We were both very intoxicated, but I had consent, and stopped when she revoked it.
>>
I have been falsely accused years ago, I was of the lucky variety and was found innocent. I can understand the anger and frustration you might have.

How are you feeling about it man? It is a falsely accused, right?
>>
>>723141540
Did you cum in his ass?
>>
>>723141738
That it was. The tricky part is we did start to have sex.
>>
>>723141738
What happened in your case?
>>
>>723141540
why the ifunny watermark?
>>
>>723141872
Kek just picked the first picture I saw that I didnt think would draw attention away from the OP
>>
>>723141844
>>723141799
I had regular sexual encounters with this woman that I was seeing, when I decided to end our relationship she tried to spin it as I was forcing myself upon her repeatedly. You can see how this got dropped after some fighting in court.
>>
>>723142050
Well shit. I might be fucked. One night stands are NEVER worth it.
>>
File: CPoZue0UYAA9W42.jpg (20KB, 430x319px) Image search: [Google]
CPoZue0UYAA9W42.jpg
20KB, 430x319px
>>723141540
>>
>>723142168
They used to be.
>>
File: heavy keking guy.png (537KB, 600x900px) Image search: [Google]
heavy keking guy.png
537KB, 600x900px
>>723142284
>>
>>723142050
did she end up being charged with anything
>>
greentext op?
>>
>>723142521
No, she actually cries on tumblr to this day about how I abused her, which I never did.
>>
>>723142746
give us the tumblr
>>
>>be me
>>not good at green texting
>>meet qt3.17 at party, she came with a date
>>wellshit.jpg
>>she gets drunk, I get drunk
>>starts hitting on me
>>i flirt back.
>>text her to meet me outside to fuck
>>she agrees
>>our friends stop us
>>whew, good call friends
>>next day, ask her on a date
>>take her out to a nice place
>>am i doing this right?
>>
>>723142746
Make fake TUMBLR accounts and accuse/shame her into submission... I don't know what to tell you, this is fucked up OP.
>>
>>723142916
Does she have a penis? If not, then you are doing it wrong.
>>
Just gunna type the rest of this out, never actually made an OP before. Just been lurking since middle school. Collegefag btw.
>>
>>723142746
>>723142962
Once I did that and I got blamed with a restraining order lmfao Can't do it as much as I'd love to.
>>
So, took her on this nice ass date. Date went well but for some reason afterwards she seemed to lose interest. No big deal, there are literally a billion fish in the sea.
>>
>>723142746
gibe tumblr pls OP
>>
But then, and heres where it gets not so good, saw her at another party, and SHE is pissed that i invited my ex. Bitch wtf I thought you werent interested!
>>
Cant give tumblr. I am out on bail, any contact however indirect means I go to jail for a long time.
>>
>>723143365
riperino OP
>>
>>723143365
>Go rape her then
Make the jail time worth while
>>
>>723143438
KEK, dont think i could get much out of rape tho. Kind of a romantic fag.
>>
>>723143438
>rape her
>raping someone who browses rumblr
I could just buy an entire side of pork and rub my dick on it man
>>
So next weekend comes, and with it another party. She is there. We get to talking. She shows me some texts liek "i am getting laid tonight" and indicates that I am one of the two or three people she intends to possibly bed.
>>
Anyone still around?
>>
>>723142916
more fgt
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.