[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

do girls make you feel jealous on purpose? do i feel jealous

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 2

File: IMG-20161219-WA0006.jpg (87KB, 720x1191px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20161219-WA0006.jpg
87KB, 720x1191px
do girls make you feel jealous on purpose? do i feel jealous because i think of cheating? how do i cheat?

ITT: Anons teach me how to score girls that aren't my gf

pic related
>>
post tits
>>
What do you mean? Of course girls want to make you jealous in some aspects of you didn't get jealous means you don't care but there are boundaries to what they should do ofc.

Feel jealous because you think of cheating? What.

How do you cheat? You meet other women and hide you're in a relationship. Buy a second piece of shit prepaid phone to talk to other girls on.
>>
>>723139389
>being such a gentleman and not an impolite ape

i felt jealous because she posted a commentary on a friend's facebook state, she used to go out with him and he's my friend but now she's my gf and i don't want her to even speak of him
it's so complicated she dumped him years ago and i hate myself for feeling jealous about it
i don't think she knows he told me they were fucking maybe he was lying and it could be that she's trying to show me that she's cool with my lads
but i don't want that shit i just want her to be neutral to them
i'm no friend of her friends
i also don't like her very much i don't even know why she's my gf, oh yeah i do, if i didn't have her i wouldn't score in a fucking year
fuck my life
i hate being so insecureeeeeeeeee
i wanna fuck other girls :<
>>
>>723139181
Something about that pic is quite unsettling

The way you can just barely make out her facial features creeps me out
>>
File: 61486419.jpg (41KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
61486419.jpg
41KB, 250x250px
>>723139181
Step 1: Don't be a pussy you faggot.
Step 2: Eat that shit.
Step 3: Let that bitch know you don't give a fuck if she comes or goes.
Step 4: pic related
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.