[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to die

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 3

File: IMG_0795.jpg (244KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0795.jpg
244KB, 720x1280px
I want to die
>>
Alone. Again.
>>
Join the club
>>
Best thing to do is just ignore it. Doesn't really solve the problem but it keeps me going atleast. Find a good podcast, a lot of albums you haven't heard before. Get a good pair of headphones and blast them all constantly. If you can't change what you tell yourself in your head you can atleast drown it out and hope it leaves for awhile. Also NyQuil is a great sleeping med, buy a ton of that shit.
>>
We all wanna die existence is pain
>>
File: aaa.png (234KB, 307x296px) Image search: [Google]
aaa.png
234KB, 307x296px
>>
>>723136153
Me too
>>
Kill yourself, nerd.
Do it. No one will miss you.
>>
Euthanasia ftw
>>
>>723137914
Shhhh it's okay our moms didn't love us either. Punch a pillow instead of trying to compensate for your small angry self on the internet
>>
>>723137914
>"Nerd"

What a base cur.
>>
File: elise noose.jpg (56KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
elise noose.jpg
56KB, 600x600px
don't we all
>>
>>723137637
After 22 years with these thoughts and countless solutions I think it's time.
>>
>>723138530
"Solutions"*
>>
>>723138617
Before you do it, drive to the top of mauna kea in Hawaii and watch the sunset. One place I'm definitely going back to before I send myself to the next world.
>>
>>723138530
Do something fucking crazy before you go out. Not like kill a bunch of people but get a tattoo, blow loads of money, try different drugs, have some self destructive fun while you can. If you want to die, why not have some fun while going down?
>>
>>723138617
If your gonna do it, make it look like an accident. Trip, fall and break a neck. Car crash. Crack head by the pool and drown. Make it easier on the people around you
>>
>>723139029
>>723139040

Well thats two very different responses haha
>>
>>723139040
>>723139029
Best advice I've gotten in a long fucking time.
It's so easy to say "don't do it. Try to ignore it. Do something when you have these thoughts. Talk to someone."
Bs. All of it.
>>
>>723139219

Forgot to include this >>723138898
>>
>>723139219
Thing is if you are set on doing it there's nothing I can say that will stop you. But try coke, lsd, the whole load. You don't have to worry about the health problems. Also go zip lining and hiking in pretty places. Maybe travel overseas and have adventures in paris.
>>
Good night anons. Thanks for the talk.
>>
>>723139847
night have a good however long life
>>
Do it faggot
>>
>>723136153
sauce on image?
>>
>>723140479
Drew it myself.
>>
>>723141172
cool
i'll save it and no one can stop me.
>>
>>723141275
Be my guest brother.
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.