[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Daily reminder that tobacco doesnt gives you cancer (abusing

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: 1480443033481.gif (998KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1480443033481.gif
998KB, 500x281px
Daily reminder that tobacco doesnt gives you cancer (abusing of it maybe,as everything) and additives on food and the radiation of the nukes are the 1st cause of it but its more easy to say that "you get cancer cause you decided to smoke", so get some nice tobacco and smoke that shit like the real men and women do
>Vaping is the real cancer tho
>>
>>723134942
fuck off Phillip Morris
>>
>>723135019
Lol i dont buy cigarrettes, i buy my tobacco, i boil it so i get rid of additives and i made my own packages
>>
>>723135253
with that level of autism you may as well vape. at least then you won't fucking stink you cancerous sperg
>>
>>723135456
The fuck are you talking about, obviously you dont know a shit about what im saying, why dont you go to sleep? we dont want you to get cancer for "passive smoking"
>>
File: 1480063098182.jpg (25KB, 300x245px) Image search: [Google]
1480063098182.jpg
25KB, 300x245px
>>723135888
Trips checked
>>
>>723135888
>The fuck are you talking about

hopefully the following quotes clear this up for you, spergmaster

>>723135253
>i buy my tobacco, i boil it so i get rid of additives and i made my own packages

>>723135456
>with that level of autism you may as well vape. at least then you won't fucking stink you cancerous sperg
>>
>>723136047
See? still nonsense, go to learn about additives and then come whit your buzzwords buddy
>>
>>723136191
>still nonsense
literally no-one who has seen this thread has any trouble interpreting those posts. no-one

fuck off you smelly cunt
>>
>>723136307
speculating? thats all? and i am the autist right?
>>
>>723136487
get the fuck out
>>
>>723134942
thats a weird daily reminder, never heard that shit before
>>
>>723136626
>Get the fuck out
>In a thread he could leave anytime
Give back those extra chromosomes friend
>>
>>723134942
Daily reminder that the "vaping is for fags and nerds" meme was funded and started online by a PR firm hired by Philip Morris.
>>
Boiling tobacco is a good way to also remove the nicotine, thus removing the only benefit of enjoying such an addiction.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.