[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Taking Political science at a top university, I have finally

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 35
Thread images: 4

File: meeeee.jpg (142KB, 600x437px) Image search: [Google]
meeeee.jpg
142KB, 600x437px
Taking Political science at a top university, I have finally come to understand your board and why you support Trump.

You voted for the con-man, the labyrinth with no center, because the labyrinth with no center is how you feel, how you feel the world works around you.

A labyrinth with no center is a perfect description of your mother’s basement with a terminal to an endless array of escapist fantasy worlds and anime. Trump was a joke to you all along, and THAT is why you chose him: to make the world just a bit more pathetic in an attempt to mold it into your image.

Anyone care to refute me??
>>
>>723134036
You're a faggot. That's all you need to know.
>>
>>723134258
I'm a girl, try to be more creative if you are going to just resort to ad hominem.
>>
>>723134508
Not worth the effort. But hey! I'm the only one responding to you, so... this is as good as it gets.
>>
>>723134036
tits or gtfo
>>
>>723134888
This. Very much so. We still won't take you seriously, master baiter.
>>
Another proof that American universities make people dumber
>>
>>723134508
>I'm a girl

no, you aren't, faggot
>>
>>723134036
Did you miss the other half of this site that detests Trump?

Are you applying this simplistic, absolutist, logic to your argument because you have nothing better to offer?
>>
>>723134036
No.

I just wanted to give a fuck you to the two party political system.

So I voted for a vain, narcissistic, business mogul who is not owned by the large PACs and billionaire contributors.

I love that he can say "fuck you" to everyone for the next four years and make that stick.

This chaos is the best thing ever!
>>
You folks in the US have voted into office an absolute idiot of the highest order...he's going to fuck it up for all of us
>>
>>723136108
OMG I hope so.

The world population is greater than eight billion.

Not sustainable and wasteful.

It's a rape of our mother earth.

No matter how bad it is in the short term, it will be good for the earth and our future.
>>
>>723136388
>>723136388
>>Overpopulation retard
>>
File: 1475361459259.png (230KB, 600x480px) Image search: [Google]
1475361459259.png
230KB, 600x480px
>>723134036
>Taking Political science at a top university

No, we support Trump because every year another crop of retards realize they took out a loan large enough to buy a house just to sit in a classroom and listen to some pompous dipshit teach you how to use a lot of words to say nothing. As soon as you figure out your degree is worthless you'll all be out in the street again clamoring for whatever the next incarnation of Occupy or Bernie Sanders ends up being to take your massive debt that you earned by being stupid and dump it onto the shoulders of the American taxpayer.

Personally, I voted for Trump because I want someone in office who won't be afraid to use fire hoses and attack dogs on idiots like you. Have fun at Starbucks, kiddo; hope that degree at least gets you promoted to assistant manager or something.
>>
You shit birds are bringing us closer together, hence more Rs in USA in anytime in history. ( prez,house,senate,governors,mayors). The more you protest and complain the more we know we were right.
>>
>>723136538
Can you really blame them? The entire world has been telling them, for 20 years, that the only way to find success is to get a bachelor's degree. It worked relatively well for gen-xers, so why no millennials?

Even if you argue that "learning a skill" is more valuable than a degree, the march of automation and technology continues on. There will not be another generation of financial planners, transportation drivers of any kind, business consultants, or anyone in the service industry.

No one is talking about the elephant in the room. "What will we do in a society where no one truly needs to 'work'?"

This time is fast approaching.
>>
>>723137014
No, the world has been telling them for 20 years that the key to success is to go to college. College itself isn't inherently useless but you have to plan ahead and study something you can actually use. A big part of the problem is that the colleges themselves are run by a cloister of useless academics who push meme degrees on gullible kids by filling their heads with a bunch of bullshit about chasing their dreams and pursuing their unique little snowflake passions.

The cost of college has also skyrocketed too, and there's basically no reason for it other than that the universities jack up their prices because the current government policy is to hand blank checks to 18 year old kids with no money sense. The professors all have tenure, they can just stand there all day spouting bullshit and never have to worry about being fired, and it's not like they have any reason to give a shit if you can find a job or not, they get paid one way or the other, you owe the government for student loans, not the college.

All these kids stand around whining about "corporate greed" and "income inequality", when they're really just repeating talking points fed to them by an academic institution that is not just selling them snake oil, but selling them enough of it to financially ruin them for the rest of their lives. Forget the "1%", academic institutions are the real greedy assholes.
>>
>>723134036
you sound desperate to convince yourself of something that you know isn't true. sad.
>>
>>723134036
I like this analysis.

>Especially the part about the internet as a terminal to endless escapist fantasies
>>
>>723137014
There always be work buddy, even if we have fucking skynet to do our jobs. Our society is only standing at this point because some humans think that they are superiors to others. Meaning: no jobs, no economy, soon there would be riots for the basic needs, the richest would contract men to protect their stuff and the rich would organize themselves like in a feudal system, letting some poor ass idiots in to work for them.
>>
File: murica.jpg (472KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
murica.jpg
472KB, 1920x1080px
>>723134036
This. Trump 20'. I can't wait to vote for him again. MAGA.
>>
A criminal cannot perceive the idea of a selfless and helpful man. This is what Trump's doing. Your university and school is so criminal, you cannot thing outside of your box.
>>
>>723140050
>A criminal cannot perceive the idea of a selfless and helpful man
no this is horse shit. i go outside. you're just a naive little lady. enjoy getting raped by a pack of niggers. fucking retard.
>>
>>723140283
>>A criminal cannot perceive the idea of a selfless and helpful man
>no this is horse shit. i go outside. you're just a naive little lady. enjoy getting raped by a pack of niggers. fucking retard.
You are the jaded one. Never to see a life of an ideal youth but just criminal form the start. Sad. The other side of the mountain will always evade your path.
>>
>>723138445
Agree with you on some points. This whole "wage gap" debate and feminism movements are a real piece of crap. It looks like a bunch of idiots watched too much of "mad men" and thought the world is still like that. It brings nothing good at the table and it's for self interest only. Probably it's one of the main points of why Trump got elected.

This generation is fucked up man, they don't have any obstacles. Like a big nuclear crisis, war, depression...
>>
>>723140463
only goats care about the other side of the mountain. grass chewing scum!
>>
>>723140463
>goat detected
>>
File: european people.jpg (956KB, 1726x939px) Image search: [Google]
european people.jpg
956KB, 1726x939px
>>
>>723136388
He wants to remove the EPA...yeah that's good for the planet...not...funny how half of you Americans voted for this idiot when the rest of the world think he's a psycho bordering on being a dictator...what does that say about half of America? Uneducated...religious...racists...bigots...but he'll yeah...God bless the good ole USA...fuck that...he has to go
>>
>>723141184
Trump 20'
>>
>>723141184
cursing coons with ancient runes
>>
>>723141184
>He wants to remove the EPA...yeah that's good for the planet...not...funny how half of you Americans voted for this idiot when the rest of the world think he's a psycho bordering on being a dictator...what does that say about half of America? Uneducated...religious...racists...bigots...but he'll yeah...God bless the good ole USA...fuck that...he has to go
The problem with the American Government is they think they rule their citizens. Trump is showing them that is not true.

When the Department of Education and EPA are gone, we will be a lot better off. Just a matter of time before one of the old money families fall from grace due to Trumps.
>>
>>723141184
So many people. It hurts in the short term, but every vaccine, every clean well, every piece of infrastructure built anywhere increases the human load on our Mother.

We have to remove a few billion. Doesn't matter who.
>>
most universities are liberal run liberal facultied,you are their failure
a fifth grader in cowpatch Mt has a better grasp on why trump won.
your perfessers collaborated in big cities and a couple states with a dependent illegal metro cuckocracy
some minorities,hope you all did for a numbers majority would rule over the agrarian red states,trump went out to all of them your democrat and the rest ignored them over the last 25 years trump turned them you lost now go sue your teachers for tort money,they are lo infoed and so are you
>>
you are correct. in spiritual terms, trump supporters have no core sense of self that is innately satisfying, so they fill the void with whatever mimics satisfaction best. it takes a supremely narcissistic person like trump (narcissists have a huge void where their "self" should be), with immense skill at projecting his fake personality, to come close to filling trump supporters with any kind of feeling at all. Wilhelm reich wrote about it in "the mass psychology of fascism". talk about red pilled, he never gets mentioned here. i went through reichean therapy, it saved me.
Thread posts: 35
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.