[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Can you all fuck off? Only oldfags like me will know who the

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (276KB, 1162x900px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
276KB, 1162x900px
Can you all fuck off? Only oldfags like me will know who the guy on the left is. I'm quite frankly sick of you newfags ruining the place.
>>
>>723132814
I honestly, unironically, thought moot seemed like a pretty cool guy. But he isn't as cool as Chairman Kaga, faggot.
>>
>>723132814
literally everyone who's heard of this site has heard of moot. Fug off.
>>
@OP
I kno wut u meen opie, all these fuggin newfags making dumb breadsXD
>>
>>723132814
Jokes on you. I don't know any of these people
>>
>>723132814
nice b8 m8
>>
>>723132814
Its m00t not moot, fucking newfags
>>
And the guy on the right is g00k or hiroshim00k idk
>>
srsly wtf happened, where did m00t go? ive been away for a while
>>
>>723134747
He bought Google with the money he got for selling 4chan. Not even joking, look it up.
>>
>>723134747
really? llol u must be new
>>
I saw Moot at a grocery store in Los Angeles. I told him how cool it was to meet him in person, but I didn’t want to be a douche and bother him and ask him for photos or anything.

He said, “Oh, like you’re doing now?”

I was taken aback, and all I could say was “Huh?” but he kept cutting me off and going “huh? huh? huh?” and closing his hand shut in front of my face. I walked away and continued with my shopping, and I heard him chuckle as I walked off. When I came to pay for my stuff up front I saw him trying to walk out the doors with like fifteen Milky Ways in his hands without paying.

The girl at the counter was very nice about it and professional, and was like “Sir, you need to pay for those first.” At first he kept pretending to be tired and not hear her, but eventually turned back around and brought them to the counter.

When she took one of the bars and started scanning it multiple times, he stopped her and told her to scan them each individually “to prevent any electrical infetterence,” and then turned around and winked at me. I don’t even think that’s a word. After she scanned each bar and put them in a bag and started to say the price, he kept interrupting her by yawning really loudly.
>>
>>723134747
He took all the money and fled to Mootxico.
>>
File: 1418970682600.gif (909KB, 254x286px) Image search: [Google]
1418970682600.gif
909KB, 254x286px
>>723132814
>newfags ruining the place.
you were a newfag once too

and /b/ has never been good
you know that 'old fag'
>>
>>723132814
4chan is going to get worse before it gets better. The site has basically become a meme and a hivemind for alt-right faggots, and continues to be mentioned among mainstream media.
>the newfags are coming...the newfags are coming...
>>
>>723136535
I miss the days when the racism was just memes. But we acted retarded for long enough that we attracted actual retards. Looking back, I don't guess anyone should be surprised by that, but it was a better time...
>>
>>723136535
This, though at this point I'm skeptical it'll ever get better again at all. It's basically all obnoxious little pissants and alt-right dipshits now. It's not even fun to come here anymore, it's just frustrating. I don't even fucking know why I keep coming back.

I just really don't see how we'll ever recover from all this faggotry.
>>
What has that slant eyed fuck even do for this site? at least m00t was active- in the early years before we made him hate us but still better off than hiroshimoot. its like theres no admin at all
>>
File: IMG_3002.gif (85KB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3002.gif
85KB, 480x270px
>>723136761
>mfw the creator of 4chan is a liberal
>mfw 4chan was hijacked by closet-bigots to turn 4chan into their safe space
>>
>>723136761
>inb4 some dipshit starts calling you a cuck and/or redditor and implies that /b/ was always legitimately racist

The newfags are always easy to spot.
>>
>>723136857
I just come to 4chan for the trolling.
>>
>>723136917
Well, he constantly bitches about not making money, reduced the file size limit on /b/, and introduced a bunch of paid-only features.

So there's that.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.