[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any Netflix viewing suggestions?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 7

File: thatslife.jpg (94KB, 534x800px) Image search: [Google]
thatslife.jpg
94KB, 534x800px
Any Netflix viewing suggestions?
>>
Generation War.
>>
>>723132781
I just finished watching Dirk Gently for the second time. I thought it was good, but it's probably hard to follow if you take more than a couple days to watch it.
>>
>>723134403
interesting, I read this like 20 years ago
>>
>>723132781
My name is earl
>>
File: IMG_20170221_064705.jpg (13KB, 145x165px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170221_064705.jpg
13KB, 145x165px
>>723132781
> yfw glorious Netflix movie rolling on calculator
>>
Check out Gantz: O. It just went up on Netflix in the US and Canada, though I don't know about other places. It's an animated adaptation of what's probably the best arc from the manga series Gantz. It's a really cool action/horror about a bunch of people that have to hunt aliens after they die, and while this part of the story is probably really weird out of context, it still shows off what makes the original series so good.

Also read the manga after watching the movie.
>>
File: lady-burger.jpg (282KB, 600x408px) Image search: [Google]
lady-burger.jpg
282KB, 600x408px
>>723137466
thanks
>>
Black Mirror
>>
File: Mortimer_Snerd (1).png (57KB, 263x235px) Image search: [Google]
Mortimer_Snerd (1).png
57KB, 263x235px
Black Mirror is good, Bates Motel (based off of Psycho which is inspired by Ed Gein if your into that.) Mr. Nobody was pretty alright too.
>>
Stranger Things
>>
>>723132781
If no one else is going to do it...
I need the source of that video
>>
>>723140576
Mr nobody is on of the movies I use to judge a reviewer. Whats your option on Conan the Barbarian?
>>
>>723141853
Mr. Nobody is underrated I feel, it was really something the first time I watched it. Felt more like an experience than just simply entertainment. Sadly I haven't seen Conan the Barbarian yet, sorry. :/
>>
>>723132781

Real Detective, Luther, Wallander, Sherlock, Planet Earth, Tom Segura's standup, House.

If you dont like Murder detective shows half this list isnt for you
>>
>>723143042
Are you me?
>>
check out instantwatcher com! It has new netflix titles and just about everything on there
>>
>>723132781
I watched a documentary called 'Buck' the other night and was very pleasantly surprised. Also enjoyed 'Unbranded', kinda similar subject matter.
>>
>>723137466
To bad the last arc ended like shit, could've been something else
>>
>>723143890
The ending was one of many flaws the series had, but it's still great and I don't think there's anything quite like it.
>>
>>723144239
Definitely agree with you there, I'm just saying if they took the arc in another direction, or atleast not end it abruptly it cuz have been so much much better imo
>>
>>723141266
Why does everyone like Stranger Things so much? The story had a lot more potential, the actors were mediocre at best, especially the kids.
>>
>>723144836
While I agree with u, I very much enjoyed it as it was something different from the usual of what gets put out in terms of TV series even if it was rather predictable by the end of it
>>
>>723144655
I guess so, but I don't know what else they could've done. I think they just spent so long building up such a great mystery that nothing could ever live up to it. Maybe they could've given the god aliens a better motivation, but I doubt anything would've lived up to expectations.
>>
>>723142562
go see the real one with arnie, its way under appreciated, the thousands of cheap knock offs really ruin the reputation of a barbarian movie.

The music is super great, James earl Jones is fantastic, and anie isn't bad at all, his thick stumbling speech that ruins everything he is in actually works here. the plot is simple revenge, but Conan is a simple man and a fucking barbarian man what more does he need?

>the destroyer is OK, it plays basically like a game of DnD. steal a wizards gem.
>>
First Gantz best Gantz
>>
>>723132781
Still Game
>>
File: TittyMonster.jpg (121KB, 728x1064px) Image search: [Google]
TittyMonster.jpg
121KB, 728x1064px
Can we just make make this a Gantz thread?
>>
>>723146581
Kek my favorite is the panda
>>
>>723145239
Also I'm not gonna lie I hate that kurono ended up with that nerdy chick
>>
I watched All This Mayhem today. Highly recommend it
>>
>>723147826
The panda was pretty great, I wish they did more with it.

>>723147908
Tae was pretty boring, but so was every other female character. Even Reika had almost no personality beyond wanting to fuck Kurono.
>>
I have been really enjoying Narcos and Daredevil
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.