[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

how does /b/ deal with a breakup

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

File: '1'.jpg (130KB, 625x836px) Image search: [Google]
'1'.jpg
130KB, 625x836px
how does /b/ deal with a breakup
>>
>>723120796
She's gone for good you should know by now,
She ain't coming back any how.
And any love to her is love that's thrown away.
>>
>>723120796
shoot up the skools
>>
/b/ doesn't deal with breakups. Just jack off to /b/ more, wallow in your grief, realize you'll be forever alone, lurk on /r9k/ telling yourself that you're not one of them, cuz you once had a gf.
>>
>>723120796
How did peasants in the dark ages deal with computers? Same question.
>>
you fucking get over it.

what you DON'T do:

talk shit about her to your friends hoping they'll side with you

stalk her IRL

try to "hack" her facebook, instagram or her phone

ask /r/ to shoop her face onto nudes and then post them
>>
drugs
>>
Realize that you have money and free time, after any break up, I usually am over it by the time I leave the building.
>>
>>723124340
this

honestly do something else, to take your mind thinking about something else

do drugs, listen to some of your favorite tunes, watch some Bob Ross to chill
>>
I dated the love of my life for 4 years, 6 years ago. Still not over her. My hobbies include selft loathing and pretending to have an actual interest in scotch so my friends don't think I have a problem. It doesn't get easier. You won't stop thinking about her, and no one will live up to the expectations you created in your mind. What you CAN do is toughen up and throw it in the back of your mind and pretend nothing bothers you. It gets easy after the first year or so
>>
Drugs are nice way to dull the pain for a little while but dont let them consume your life. After you wallow in self pitty for a little while just move on find something new
>>
>>723124562
^^^^
>>
>>723120796
She's going to keep fucking. Someone will treat her like a little whore and she'll ask for more.

That won't be you. Improve yourself so she wants it to be you.

Do you think someone would fuck you if you can do 100 situps and run 5 miles? Try it and find out.
>>
>>723120796

The first thing you need to do is accept the breakup. It doesn't matter who was at fault or what happened, you need to accept that you're single now and that's not a bad thing at all. This breakup allows you to seek other relationships, better ones than the one you just had.

Hang in there, /b/ro. Just accept and move on.
>>
Really depends, I've only genuinely and truly loved one person, and it took a year to get over.
I went sex crazy for a few months
Started smoking more weed and drinking more
Became more reclusive
Normalized with drugs/ drinking
Started getting myself back out there and being more social.
>>
plenty of fish
>>
Found out she started dating again recently. Fuck that hurts.
>>
>>723127486
What? The part that she's completely over you or the part where shes screaming and moaning for some random guy to slam his cock harder into her cunt?
>>
>>723126586
I can do well over 100 sit ups, but couldn't run five miles, and my fourth gf, currently three years in, fucks my brains out every time we see each other.
>>
>>723121660
+1 solid advice right here.
>>
>>723124951
>bob ross
Honestly some great advice right here
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.