[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

So some guy has been taking money from my account and when I

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: 1487629307604.jpg (370KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [Google]
1487629307604.jpg
370KB, 960x1280px
So some guy has been taking money from my account and when I phoned the bank they gave me their full address

Wut do?
>>
post it here, faggot
>>
>>723097094
How has he been taking money?
How'd he get your details?
>>
Fuck with them. Throw bleach on their yard or something.
>>
>>723097160
33 St Edmund's Rd, Northampton NN1 5DY

>>723097254
Not sure but he took £300 from my account which the bank is dealing with.

>>723097281
Lives in a different part of the UK
>>
>>723097342
hope he's ready for magazine subs
>>
>>723097438
A good ol' fashioned raid /b/?
>>
Thought you guys could have some fun with the full address.
>>
>>723097680
fuck you personal army request
>>
Only an hour from me
>>
>>723098197
This wasn't a personal army request /b/ asked for the address and I provided
>>
>>723097342
I work in the banking sector, no UK bank would give you that info because they'd be breaching the Data Protection Act.

OPs full of shit.
>>
>>723098527
The woman on the phone advised they tried the scammer tried calling and changing the address.

She asked if I had changed my location from my address to Northampton and then provided the full address they tried to change.
>>
>>723098527
The woman on the phone advised they tried the scammer tried calling and changing the address. She asked if I had changed my location from my address to Northampton and then provided the full address they tried to change.
>>
>>723098458
> Thought you guys could have some fun with the full address.
Not a personal army request

Fuck off.
>>
>>723098963
Did I put the address in the post without asking for it? good try though
>>
who is she?
>>
>>723097094
Wow, beautifu- oh, armpit. Goodbye.
>>
>>723099051
You literally asked people to have some fun with the addressed.

You're a pathetic loser shithead making up stories and faking posts to try to get strangers to go after someone you don't like. That's a why there's only one response to shit like this: Fuck you.
>>
>>723099337
didn't see that shit
>>
>>723099337
You're a faggot
>>
>>723099364
Look at this faggot getting mad

Story is 100% true
>>
>>723097094
No bank in the world would give that adress. It's against the law. And speaking of law; they would give info to the actual law, not some random dude with a personal vendetta. You're a sad fucking retard. People like you are the lowest degenerats. Please, become a better person or you're bound to step on the wrong persons toes
>>
>>723099687
Taking about breaching the law and being a degenerate on /b/?

Kill yourself
>>
>>723099617
Even if it was, how the fuck could anyone here tell?

But it's not. You're just a desperate beta who can't deal with his own problems.
>>
>>723099858
kek when did /b/ get salty?
>>
File: js.jpg (192KB, 2503x1065px) Image search: [Google]
js.jpg
192KB, 2503x1065px
>>723097094
>>
Any more of the girl?
>>
When did /b/ become a bunch of whiny cry babies?
>>
>>723097094
Unless your bank is a shit hole bank they would not release that information to you in order to prevent just this type of stupid action. If there is a crime then they will forward the information to the police and you would also have to contact the police and press charges.

Not your personal army either. Do your own shit work pussy.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.