[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The girl with the back tatt is my girlfriend.. you jelly /b/?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_6303.jpg (866KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_6303.jpg
866KB, 2048x1536px
The girl with the back tatt is my girlfriend.. you jelly /b/?
>>
Nope. Maybe if it were the one on the left
>>
>>723087805
Not really. Tattoos are degenerate. When she's 50 years old, those wings will be unrecognizable. The girl to the right of your hambeast is fine as fuck though. You should fuck her instead.
>>
>>723087805
awe she's like a fat bird
>>
One word. Cellulite. You like 'em chunky, anon. Do you roll her around in flour to find the wet spot when you want to fuck?
>>
i'm jealous bc the weather in the pic
girl seems 4/10
>>
wtf op she has friends like that and you pick the ugly duckling?
>>
why did u sandwich her between two hotter girls, also would recommend battery acid to get rid of the shit stain on her back
>>
>>723088594
most women love to have an uglier girl with them. It improves their self esteem.
>>
>>723087805
Dibs on the checkerboard girl.

That's a genuinely A+ butt.

Everyone else is sub par and the tattoo girl is unfuckable.
>>
>>723087805
Gross op
>>
>>723087805
sure she is.

> wheres her dick pic
>>
Kek
>Be OP
>Post pic bragging
>Literally fattest ugliest bitch in pic is his

Fucking nigger spotted
>>
>mass amounts of cellulite
>fattest of the 4
>shitty tattoo

What are you trying to achieve here op?

Zebra and blue plaid are fine tho, and asscrack on the right could be fine if she lost a few pounds off those muffin tops
>>
>>723087805
Her ass has more ripples in it than the water.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.