[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Walk into your bedroom >You find your mom like this Wat do???

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: 1473297462342.jpg (314KB, 954x1222px) Image search: [Google]
1473297462342.jpg
314KB, 954x1222px
>Walk into your bedroom
>You find your mom like this
Wat do???
>>
I open the door and get on the floor
>>
>>723081682
Put her back in her grave.
>>
>>723081682
Walk in, close the door and crawl into her bed and bury my face in her pussy, til she cums and then fuck her til I am all out of sperm.
>>
>>723081682
I leave the room and close the door.
>>
>>723081987
me too
>>
File: O03dxaX.jpg (72KB, 960x926px) Image search: [Google]
O03dxaX.jpg
72KB, 960x926px
>>723081682
>mfw I see my mom like this
>>
>>723081682
"You're not my mom. But we can play fantasy".
Eat pussy, fuck, all good. Kick her out when done.
>>
wtf not cool my mother died before i was born
>>
turn 360° and walk away.
>>
>make love in marital bed while she tells you how much better than your father you are
>>
MY mom, nothing. Fucking bail fast.

Fantasy, hot "my" mom... Destroy her ass and pussy until I collapse from exhaustion and dehydration.
>>
>>723081682

Vomit. Look, I care about my mom, but she's not sexually attractive in any possible way
>>
I'd fuck the shit out of her.
>>
Run, tell her to get the fuck out then burn my sheets.

If my mom was a hot curvy milfcest in her md/late 30's things would go differently.
>>
>>723087327
Yeah this 100%
>>
>>723081682
kelly anne conway?
https://youtu.be/ccjofBuITnA
>>
>>723081682
Ease my face in-between her legs and start eating and fingering her pussy. After awhile I'd tell her to get doggy and spread her ass cheeks and bury my tongue deep inside her asshole. I'd than proceed to fuck her and suck her tits and kiss her passionately until I came inside her. I've had this fantasy since I found nude pics of her when I was a teen. I wish I had them. I busted a lot of nuts to those pics.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.