[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why the fuck is this movie being shilled so hard?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 48
Thread images: 2

Why the fuck is this movie being shilled so hard?
>>
>>723062463
anti-white agenda.
>>
because you clearly don't feel enough guilt for being white. WE WILL CHANGE THAT
>>
>>723062463
>what is propaganda
>>
I cant even skip the ad.
>>
Crying fish faced big lipped monkey.
>>
>>723062463
>>723062537
>>723062561
>>723062603
>>723062654
>>723063141
thank you guys
I thought I was the only one
>>
>>723062463
I already thumbed down the movie trailer on youtube.
>>
Its written and directed by Jordan Peele of Key and Peele fame. Movie had a huge buzz coming out of Sundace, with alot of folks liking it.
>>
Literally the first time i see anything about this. Get adblock boi
>>
>>723062463
>Why the fuck is this movie being shilled so hard?
typical question from a racist
check your privilege shitlord
>>
>>723063499
this
>>
>>723063499
this
how are you all this butt hurt over a talkie? he said he just thought of doing a stepford wives with black people instead of women.
>>
>>723063428
Fucking rotten tomatoes gave it a 100%. They dont even give that to classic movies. I wonder how many sheckels it costs to pay off movie critics?
>>
First time hearing about this. What is it?
>>
>>723063499
this

I don't understand why people go on the internet without adblock nowadays
>>
>>723063834
It's some horror/comedy movie about intiracial couples and somebody paid a bunch of money for it to be an unskipable 30 second ad on virtually every YouTube video.
>>
>>723063961
why don't you just use adblock if you're sick of 30 second ads, it's literally 3 clicks
>>
>>723063961
i've never seen the ad on youtube.
>virtually every YouTube video
>>
>>723063961
Oh, sounds lame. Thanks anon
>>
>>723062537

Haven't watched this shit
How is it anti-white ?
>>
>>723064343
Have you seen the ad for it?
>>
>>723064856

I haven't
>>
>>723062463
I'm probably one of few that is actually hyped to see this movie.

>critical acclaim and buzz so far
>supposed meta-comedy/horror film
>directed and written by Jordan Peele, who has done comedy all his life

yes please
>>
Satire isn't satire unless somebody is fooled
>>
>>723062463
>100% on RT
that alone tells me it's a "mandatory" social media movie...no thanks
>>
Because its going to be good.

Lol saw this and first thought it was a comedy. But seriously, it looks like it will be pretty good.
>>
>>723065047
>>critical acclaim and buzz so far
>I watch and consume things that are purposely forced as excellent
dude....yeah whatever, you're the perfect target for the entertainment monopoly. enjoy your dickstuffing
>>
>>723065047
>yes please
You sound like the dick desperate soccer moms on my fb news feed. Dont ever say that shit again unless you want to be made fun of.
>>
>>723064343
Black guy lured into white community by some girl to be killed/assimilated or whatever.

It looks like a modern wicker man
>>
I'm going to make a movie, it's going to be about a white dude, broke, taking care of his broke parent - the parent dies right? Get this, he moves into the ghetto - because he's broke. Crazy right? White guy being broke, practically unheard of. Then I'm going to have all the niggers just be completely obscene towards him, and by the end some nig nogs are going to take him and torture him, but rather than film it, I'll just use one of the torture vids online - niggers filmed it for me.
>>
>>723065343
yes please
>>
>>723064058
I didn't say I cared either way, he asked what it was and I answered.
>>
>>723065555
Nice quads.

And I'd watch this.
>>
>>723065638
Back to le reddit
>>
>>723065555
>>723065688

Quads..then 88...

The universe is speaking /b/ - This shit is going to sell billions.
>>
>>723064095
That's just because nobody wants you in their loop
>>
>using movie reviews as basis on whether or not to see a movie
You fucking corporate sellout normie, why do you have to be so ridiculous
>>
>>723062463
the guy that made the film is married to Chelsea Peretti
so I doubt hes anti white lol
but hay everyone is jumping on the "everything is anti-white/white guilt" band wagon
>>
>>723064888
Well its about this one black guy who comes to his girlfriends or some shits parents house. Turns out allllllll the white people are racist, and the black guy has to escape or something. The ad is pretty vague but thats what i picked up.
>>
>>723067006
The guy is half white himself.

That doesn't really count because 1% of black blood and yous a nigger
>>
>>723063499

Also this. What is this movie called? I might watch it purely out of spite for OP.
>>
You should just go watch the movie, or pirate it and see if you enjoyed it or not.
>>
>>723067584
So is Obama, and he is quite the nigger.
>>
Am I the only nigger who cringes at it because I can't skip the ad on my phone?
>>
>>723065753
XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD
>>
>>723062463
Because the people making it want it to bring in money?
>>
File: brb killing myself.png (345KB, 498x568px) Image search: [Google]
brb killing myself.png
345KB, 498x568px
>>723062463
I'm a nigger and even I think this movie is fucking stupid, I thought it was supposed to be a comedy but I think it's supposed to be serious.

From what I've seen it's supposed to be some gay subliminal shit about race mixing.

A movie about gettin' BLAQT
Thread posts: 48
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.