[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Are there any /b/ritfags that can help a help me about damage

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 175
Thread images: 21

File: IMG_5952.jpg (2MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5952.jpg
2MB, 3264x2448px
Are there any /b/ritfags that can help a help me about damage to property and If i'd have a case?

Roommates are cunts and chucked my bike outside while I was away from University, I brought it inside as it was going to snow and rain for that week and I have no idea when it was put outside with the cover half over it.

I brought it back into the communal area of the house and it is out of the way but they then threatened to throw it back outside if I wasnt home.

So there was a beautiful swearing match that continued after.

I was just wondering if I had any legal case if they chuck my bike out and it is damaged in the weather as I use it for work?

Don't want to go down the route of smashing their shit up as it would just lead to more shit.

Thanks
>>
>>723058406
Fighting over bike.
Go and kys nigger
>>
>>723058406
keep your bike in YOUR ROOM maybe not in the communal area which judging from your photo looks fucking tiny. No wonder they 'threw it outside'
>>
>>723058555
Wow so edgy!

And using nigger as an insult?! Jesus you are comedy gold!
>>
stop being a bitch and fight your roommates, get even with them.
>>
>>723058406
I think the real crime is that excuse for a TV
>>
>>723058668
All the rooms are tiny, its a fucking tiny terraced house. Plus all of their shit floods the commual area too so I have as much right to put my stuff in there also?
>>
>>723058406
>console peasants
>wrecking other peoples' shit and being cunts
Sounds about right.
>>
>>723058793

So put your shit in your room, then throw their shit outside if they dont do the same?
>>
>>723058827
You know it!
>>
File: Broccoli.gif (1MB, 437x261px) Image search: [Google]
Broccoli.gif
1MB, 437x261px
>>723058406
If they put out the bike, put out the console

>Honestly
>>723058668
This
>>
>>723058860
>>723058864
Like I said I dont want it to turn into throwing each other's shit out as I have a lot more valuable shit thats up to lose
>>
>>723058860
^
>>
>>723058964
become the ultimate beta and just buy a bike cover and leave the bike outside. It'll stay protected and your room mates will be happy. Alternatively dont be a lil bitch and fuckin throw their console outside. Start a war. do it
>>
>>723058406
If the common area has their shit in it, then divide the areas up into equal parts, if they don't want to do that, just don't be a pussy, lay down the law.

Don't swear, just say "Listen, My bike stays where I put it, if you touch it, I'll be using your severed hands to jerk myself off - If you think I am joking, go ahead - touch it. If it is moved when I get back, I take all your hands, let that be incentive to not let the others touch it."

If they touch it, take their hands.
>>
>>723058406
why the hell would you chose to live with cunts anyways?
>>
>>723059396
take their hands
>>
>>723058406
probably not going to get the right advice coming to /b/. Try another board. I could help but lets face it your a random /b/tard on the other side of the world who would be totally ungreatful of any advice anyone would give you so xXsuk_A_dik_homoXx
>>
>>723059518
Didn't know they were cunts, university "private" accommodation so had no choice

>>723059396

"Take their hands".. okay thats been noted

What then
>>
>>723059675
Not going to lie, barely use 4chan other than to lurk so don't really know the proper board to post on?

I'll be greatful of any advice though
>>
that's a shitty bike anyways. a little rain won't do no harm
>>
>>723058406
Oh BOO FUCKING HOO. It's a fucking bike. I leave my shit outside all year long, rain snow or shine, and zero damage is done to it.

Here's a little tip: They are designed for outside use
>>
What kind of bitch ass bike gets damaged by being outside?
>>
>>723059805
https://www.reddit.com/r/legaladvice/
or
>>>/adv/

Can't believe im actually reccomending reddit but i've used it before and you usually receive a legitimate response in a few hours to a day. Just make sure you include as much information as you can in your post.
>>
OP, you're a piece of wothless shit on the roads and in your apartment shoving your biker gay lifestyle in everyone's faces. park your fag bike in your room. Keep that piece of shit out the communal areas.
>>
>>723059909
OP's bike is a piece of shit but if you had a bike worth anything you wouldn't leave it outside so it can rust to shit you fucking retard
>>
>>723060067
Someone's projecting. Holy fuck.
>>
>>723058406
If you can't afford a car like a man, move back home with your parents until you hit puberty and your balls drop.
>>
>>723059909
This but also if he wants his bike inside he should be able to put it inside.

In his room tho. That bike takes way too much of the little space that's there. A console belongs in the living room while ops bike does not. Move that shit out of the way atleast and stop being such a fucking faggot op
>>
>>723060207
Bike riders are pieces of shit.
>>
>>723060207
this is /b/ what do you expect
>>
>>723060158
Bikes don't just rust, retard. I've left everything from huffies to treks outside with zero issue. You know what WILL make it rust? Putting a cover on it. Please lrn2science before spoutting off with your retarded bullshit.

>>723060318
>In his room tho
Agreed, although I think he should bring a charcoal grill into his room too.
>>
File: s-l1600.jpg (147KB, 1600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1600.jpg
147KB, 1600x1600px
>>723058406
http://www.ebay.com/itm/Universal-Waterproof-Nylon-Bicycle-Cycle-Bike-Cover-Outdoor-Rain-Dust-Protector-/351299658649?hash=item51cb176399:g:-e8AAOSwk5FUycKI

problem solved
>>
Using hooks to hang the bike by the tires can open up a lot of creative options that can't be used for many other things so should be completely out of the way. Just make sure to install the hooks properly so you don't blow out chunks of drywall.
>>
>>723060207
That's not projecting bicicling is fucking gay and they are always in the way. Not only does OPs poor roommates have to live with them in the way on the road, they come home to relax and there's one parked right in their way.
>>
>>723060067
lol original, don't actually use it apart from work delivering food to put me through university
>>723060249
Oh look at you big man, bet you live in America and have no idea how the Uk car insurance system works
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (67KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
67KB, 1280x720px
>>723058406
Look, when guys live or work together, they will often pick on any perceived weaknesses, You need to not be that guy. They've tested you, and found you lacking.
So, your options are few
a) Be socially adept enough to deflect shit onto another roommate, and spin the wheel of who gets picked on
b) The guy talking the most shit will the the guy with the least fight, If he where going to hit you, he'd have done it by now. Option B, get him alone, in a situation he can't slink out of and throw down. "I tried to be nice, he kept talking shit" The others will most likely fall in line with Option A at this point.
c) Get a big, dumb friend, keep said friend around and happy, give him free shit. He'll most likely set down a don't fuck around with your shit vibe quite quickly, as he has no investment in the apartment and is free to act.

Protip: Option C is more common than you think, And highly effective.

It's unlikely to resolve the issue by being in conflict with them all, by throwing all their shit outside - or escalating into a verbal or physical conflict with them vs you.
>>
Seriously? What kind of crap bike do you have that gets damaged from rain?
>>
>>723060480
You blame the U.K. Car insurance system but you're a good delivery guy get a real job and buy a car you worthless European.

And don't gimme the excuse that school takes up all your time we all know you're on the couch most of the day rubbing your pud like any worthless European does
>>
>>723060505
Roommates are fucking retarded, told them to fuck off and not to touch it and they don't when I'm there, but if I go home for the weekend theres not much I can do.
>>
>>723060729
y dont you put the bike in your room when you go away for long periods of time!?!?!?!?!
>>
>>723059721
Jerk off with them.
>>
>>723060800
Because "muh common space".

OP is a fucking child
>>
>>723058406
Just sell your oversized bike and get a nice pair of roller skates. They are compact and can be kept anywhere out of the way and like a bicycle, you can still let everyone around you know how much of a poor faggot without a car you are.
>>
>>723060694
Oh so being In university 11-6 every day leaves me so much time to get "a real job"

You are laughable considering that a half decent car that isn't going to break down on me is around £500-£1000.
And my insurance quote is £1800
Please tell me a job that is part time and pays for nearly £3000 on top of rent
>>
>>723060876
fuck the rollerblades get some heelys bro
>>
,n https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QTNsHgsUstw
>>
>>723060800
Normally do, don't get me wrong but if I'm at work most evenings its pointless me pulling it in and out every day, packing up the cover and then re doing it all for a 5 hour shift?

When I could just leave it in the "communal area" which is a shithole due to other flatmates
>>
>>723060729
You're fucking retarded. Put the bike in your room even if it's in the middle of the floor you're away at home anyways. Keep it in there just because it's a common room doesn't mean you should keep your big retarded bike in everyone's way. That's selfish and entitled. Find a spot in your room there is no way your room is too small to physically fit it.
>>
>>723060893
If you can't afford this, move back home to your mommy so she can pay your bills and wipe your ass like the baby you are.
>>
>>723060966
i can just imagine it now. "man delivers pizza in healys" "healys pizza guy new craze 2k17"
>>
learn to drive faggot
>>
>>723061053
HEELYS**
>>
>>723061050
Pathetic ameri-fag, your opinion is literally invalid lol
>>
> 2017
> living in a 1st world company
> riding a bike like a 3rd world begger.
>>
>>723061076
How about improve your reading comprehension, i have it for cycle deliveries which I work for
>>
>>723061038
fair enough. I reckon do what this guy says then: >>723060461

small amount of effort that will keep everyone satisfied
>>
>>723060966
Fresh

That's a great idea. Or maybe if op is feeling rad he could get a nice fold up razor scooter
>>
>>723061156
Pls tell me more about Netherlands being a 3rd world country xx
>>
>>723060729
Sorry bro, if their using your bike to pick on you, you need to remove the bike from the equation and put it in your room. And then anything else they might use to mess with you once the bike is removed.
Wait some time, and then spend your time fucking with them. Open the console drive and scratch up the optical lazer etc.

You obviously haven't given them enough of a physical presence to deter them from fucking with you, so remove what they can use.
>>
please continue ride your POS bike, at some oint you will be killed by a lorry and the problem is solved.
>>
>>723061309
Cutie
>>
>>723061214
compact. portable. totally radical
>>
>>723061254
If they fuck with it I'll slyly fuck the power port at the back and remove the pins
>>
>>723061192
Can't do anything without landlord's permission otherwise i'll get raped on his price to "repair" it
>>
>>723061121
>pathetic American
>doesn't own a job
>cannot afford a car
>doesn't have friends to live with
>is a delivery boy
Yeah Americans are so pathetic
>>
>>723059304
this.
it's a bike, not a pet or something.and even a dog would be fine outside... where's your problem? posh bike.
>>
>>723061462
"Doesnt own a job"

Americans = "doesnt own a brain"
>>
>>723059396
post result on /b/.
>>
>>723061520
Back wheel nut is rusting, at no point did I say it was a good bike, I just need it to earn money to put me through uni
>>
I'll never fucking miss having flatmates. You even grow to hate the ones you initially liked.

Getting my own place was the best decision I have ever made, couldn't give a flying fuck about the rent savings of sharing.
>>
>>723061254
Also, option C is still on the table.
>You fucked with my dudes shit you fags?
>All their shit goes out the door

Seriously. I've lived with all sorts, drug dealers (Not the edgy teenager variety) Working class and normal guys. You'll often find the skinny pussy faggot having one or two big friends.
>>
File: product_mup_straw_up.png (51KB, 699x770px) Image search: [Google]
product_mup_straw_up.png
51KB, 699x770px
>>723061604
get some-a this shit on there then britfag
>>
>>723060066
>Can't believe im actually reccomending reddit
me neither... dude, what's happening!
>>
A bicyclist complaining about not being able to park their piece of shit bike is like a chills molester complaining about laws that don't allow them to rape children. Bicyclists are the child rapists of the roads. Fuck off and die with your bike, OP.
>>
>>723061604
THIS IS THE POINT YOU SEEM TO BE MISSING

- Didnt say it was a good bike, its shit
- leaving it out for the last two weeks has rusted the wheel nuts to fuck
- Its not that I cant drive its that I need it for cycle courier job pretty much
>>
>>723061164
I liked this.
>>
>>723061745
What a beautiful analogy xox
>>
File: IMG_9024.jpg (35KB, 711x399px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_9024.jpg
35KB, 711x399px
MOVE
>>
>>723061776
Thanks
>>
>>723061753
i think your missing his point. The bike is his livelyhood in regards to making money. It has already started to rust from his room mates leaving it outside hence why he wants to keep it inside
>>
>>723061753
The /b/eta's don't get it
It doesn't matter what it is or what it's worth, it's yours.
>>
>>723061745

>chills molester

Raping seasons, most notably winter.
>>
OP have you considered suicide?
>>
>>723061745
Agreed. Lolololololol
>>
>>723061876
>>723061886
Thats what I mean, everyone is saying "get a car"
"Its a piece of shit"

I don't care, it earns me money and is fucking up while being outside
>>
you put your bike in the living room and are now butthurt because they threw it out?

i'd of chucked it out too, you entitled cunt, who the fuck keeps their bike in a living room?
>>
>>723060893
I'm a full-time student and I earn £13,000 per year working eighteen hours at the weekend for a council contact centre. Coupled with the student loan that gives me about £19,000 per year after tax. I can live very comfortably off that and still have plenty time to study.
>>
File: penis penguin.jpg (237KB, 850x1133px) Image search: [Google]
penis penguin.jpg
237KB, 850x1133px
>>723061604
if it's already rusting you shouldn't use it anymore, honestly. stop it. that's fucking dangerous. can you imagine how it feels whejn you just rush along the streets and all of the sudden your bike breaks under your own poor ass? that's nasty shit, love.
>>
>>723058406
park your fucking car (or anyone's car) on the fucking coffee table the next time the bike is moved outside you whiney little britfaggot
>>
>>723061876
What part of 'rapist of the road' don't you understand?
>>
Do you have a legal claim from the information you've provided? There's a lot to go into but the key things are:

(1) You need to prove that any damage was definitely caused by weather and was not "wear and tear" or even just damage from being in the weather during normal use. You'll also need to be able to calculate the amount of damage you've suffered; how much has it cost to repair? Loss of earnings is more complicated and depends a lot on if they knew it was your source of income etc. How much income did you lose?

(2) You need some way of knowing who it was that threw your bike outside.

(3) You'll then need to take them to the small claims court (assuming it's less than a £10,000 bike...)

More info on the small claims court:

https://www.gov.uk/make-court-claim-for-money/overview

Keep in mind that there are court fees - which you might not get back:

https://www.gov.uk/make-court-claim-for-money/court-fees

Also, keep in mind that taking people to court kind of fucks up relationships. You've got to live with these guys until June. Consider student services/accommodation services/your landlord as an alternative to taking them to court.

Which reminds me - if there's any signs, or any rules about not keeping your bike outside - you've essentially not got a case.
>>
>>723062074
hahahaha
>>
>>723062008
What do you study man
>>
OP your pretty much a pedophile. You should seek help
>>
By not keeping your bike outside, I obviously mean in the communal areas.
>>
>>723058406
Where's the telescope you'd need to see anything on that TV?
>>
>>723062202
NOT COMMON SENSE/GENERAL BIKE SAFEKEEPING AMIRITE
>>
>>723058406
buy a bike lock/chain and lock it to something inside?
>>
>>723062078
Is it not classed as criminal damage, I have no pictures of the bike beforehand as its a bit random to take up close pictures before leaving it in a safe indoors place
>>
File: rr1100.jpg (87KB, 550x825px) Image search: [Google]
rr1100.jpg
87KB, 550x825px
>>723058406
this thread needs a nice bum
>>
>>723062279
Made me laugh ngl
>>
>>723058406
Free Giveaway:
Tv + Console + games and all accessories. Door is sticky break glass, help yourselves.
>>
How about you man up and give your houses mates a reason to let you leave it indoors, like say, some free beer or you buy them a takeaway.

or just be a passive aggressive beta bitch and kill yourself lolololololol
>>
>>723062498
Thanks for that, pls rob my house, Just dont take the bike
>>
>>723058406
throw the vacuum cleaner outside. What a waste of precious communal space
>>
>>723062523

>threaten to throw it out
>I buy them beers not to

I refused to become that level beta
>>
>>723060331
>people who use a healthy and environmentally friendly method of transportation are pieces of shit

Spotted the Trumptard
>>
>>723061753
>- Didnt say it was a good bike, its shit
Then shut the fuck up and get over it, faggot.

>- leaving it out for the last two weeks has rusted the wheel nuts to fuck
No, it hasn't. Leaving it COVERED has caused rust. Open air did fuck all to it.

>- Its not that I cant drive its that I need it for cycle courier job pretty much
No, you don't. You could easily use a car to deliver shit, dumb ass.
>>
>>723062766
I swear people like you are the reason America is failing as a country

>explain how to be a cycle courier with a car
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
To clarify, room isnt that tiny.

Back doors are never used as we have other ones,

Nothing ever gets put there anyway

Faggot roommates put pictures of cartoons on walls
>>
>>723062937
can you take a photo from the door facing the other way? need to get some fung shwey goin coz right now that looks fucked
>>
>>723062202
Quantity Surveying BSc.
>>
>>723063158
Why?
>>
>>723062917
Because you're not a "cycle courier", you're a fucking pizza boy who's too dumb to buy a car. Even if by some incredibly unlikely chance you WERE a "cycle courier", the job would provide the bike for you so they didn't have to worry about losing business when some dumb nigger such as yourself starts delivering packages on a shitty bike like the one in your picture. Your shit has no rack or means of holding any packages, so it's clear as fuck you're lying about the whole thing.
>>
>>723063214
just pls take photo. I need to feel the room
>>
>>723062766
Room mates throw my shit outside
>I'd let them because i'm a giant faggot

>Covered / uncovered
Doesn't matter, it was put outside. The precise manner in which it was damaged is not the point faggot

>You don't need the tools to do you job
If you don't give a fuck about the shit you own, good for you. Others do.

You literally sound like a beta cuck boy, hey everybody throw my shit outside and come face fuck me. Your faggotory is off the scale.
>>
>>723063234
Ever heard of deliveroo?
>>
>>723058406
In the United States you'd be well within your rights to produce your sidearm and fire into their torsos, if they touched your property.
>>
>>723058406
Fuck bike faggots. You guys piss me off so much. Keep that shit in your own space you douche bag. No shit they tossed it I bet they're barely capable living with a dick like you
>>
>>723063289
You're literally making no sense
>>
>>723063457
"Douche bag"

Opinion from now on is invalid
>>
>>723063289
>The precise manner in which it was damaged is not the point
Actually, that's the only point that matters. The entire topic of the thread is "criminal damage to property"

Where did I say I don't give a fuck about my own shit? I'm pointing out how it's not your room mates' fault that you're trying to blame damage YOU caused on THEM.

>>723063402
Oh, look, you're not only a pizza boy, you don't even work for an actual company. Get a motorcycle, dumb ass.
>>
File: britbongpaedocancer.jpg (228KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
britbongpaedocancer.jpg
228KB, 1280x720px
The Britbong Paedo says put your bike in your room, in the shed or cover it outside. Ps if that is your bike its a P.O.S. so will probs benefit from a bit of rusting.
>>
anyone remember space jam. What a movie.
>>
>>723062937
This looks like a living room.
Bikes don't belong in living rooms.
Besides, your bike is so bad and ugly, I'd come visit you just to chuck it out.
>>
>>723058406

just find a better place to store it, it's clearly an eyesore to them, and totally fucking in the way.

>threatening to get law enforcement involved for a petty dispute

looks like u r the cunt m8
>>
>>723063402
Yeah they employ Paedophiles. Lycra is the Paedos uniform. Paedo Alert, Paedo Alert, Paedo Alert!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>>
>>723063463
Forget op and his bike
Imagine it was you and your, say laptop.
It's not a great laptop, but it's yours, and you use it to sell some shit on ebay make some money and do your school work.
Room mates keep throwing it outside when you go out.

Your advice to yourself is
>Then shut the fuck up and get over it, faggot.

>>723063635
How do you not get 'Being out in the snow rusted it'? It doesn't matter if it was covered, uncovered, half covered or half way up your ass.
>>
File: britbongpaedodicksuck.jpg (178KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
britbongpaedodicksuck.jpg
178KB, 1280x720px
>>723063822
>>
>>723063635
"Get a motor cycle"

Oh sorry let me just go and get a motorcycle license, then buy a bike and insurance, so that I can work at the same job, on the same money.

Just to please my housemates?

Lol we found the real beta here and its you
>>
File: britbongpaedopraisekek.jpg (191KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
britbongpaedopraisekek.jpg
191KB, 1280x720px
>>723063857
Looks like you're definitely a Paedo. Spoiler alert, OP learnt all he knows from his uncle Jimmy Savile.
>>
>>723063835
OP here, thats the point I am trying to make.

I dont care if its shit, it lets me go to work and earn money.

Its out of the way and people are literally always in their rooms and if not, they are screaming and shouting on the xbox at 3am
>>
>>723063835
As an expeirenced bike fag:
Bikes are in the fucking way inside a flat.
And I claim that for my much nicer bikes that I really love, not for op's TOTAL POS department store bike.
>>
>>723058406
>>723059675
>>723060066
This threads gone to shit so im gonna bail OP. Post on both of those and wait for an actual response in regards to what possible legal action you could/couldn't take. In the mean time maybe keep your bike in your room if you go away over the weekend. L8er h8er

also >>723060966
>>
>>723063835
How do you not get 'Being out in the snow didn't rust it'? It does matter if it was covered, uncovered, half covered, or up your ass.

>>723063857
Then go get a real job. Yeah, I'm a beta because I own two cars, don't live with other people, and have a real job. That must make you an omega.
>>
Was there any damage caused to your bike?
>>
File: kilys.jpg (189KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
kilys.jpg
189KB, 1280x720px
>>723063996
The Britbong Paedo says you sound like not only a Paedo but a potential college shooter like the guy in Rudderless. Go stab your roomies cos your ickle bikey wikey got wet.
>>
>>723064155
Dubs says stab roomies.
>>
>>723064218
Rolling for OPs house mates to die.
>>
>>723058406

get a bike anchor you can screw into the floor with 4 screws (use security screws with obscure heads so they can't simply be undone with a a regular philips head or something) chain your bike up to the anchor, watch as saltiness ensues.

>your welcome
>>
>>723063515
Fuck u faggot I hope you get hurt today
>>
File: dubs.jpg (36KB, 306x394px) Image search: [Google]
dubs.jpg
36KB, 306x394px
>>723064218
Rolling
>>
File: ZomboMeme 15112016200807.jpg (113KB, 1080x720px) Image search: [Google]
ZomboMeme 15112016200807.jpg
113KB, 1080x720px
>>723064218
Dooooo it faggit.
>>
>>723058406
Your bike should be in your room

>op confirmed faggot
>>
>>723064050
Sure
But the housemates didn't move it aside, or put it in his room while he was away for a weekend. Granted it's not their job to do so. But they have no right to throw it outside where its in the weather and where it could be stolen.
You think they care if it where your bike and not a Pos? It would be out there all the same. He is a student with a cheap bike that he rides. If you where a bike fag, you'd respect that.
>>
>>723062387
It doesn't have to be criminal damage - small claims is a civil court.

I take it from your reply that you've not actually had to repair the bike?
>>
>>723064142
You're seriously now trying to defend
>Water doesn't cause things to rust
My sides
The bike did rust, you know why? It wasn't inside where op left it.
>>
>>723064718
No Its still rideable and works, my issue is with them removing it in the future and putting it outside without permission to which it could become further damaged.

Is there any legal warning against this?
>>
File: 1-z.jpg (46KB, 1001x1001px) Image search: [Google]
1-z.jpg
46KB, 1001x1001px
>>723065144
>>
>>723064562
>>723065086
Seems that no one gets the basic problem, it shouldn't have been chucked outside in the first place without permission
>>
>>723064562
I would probably take my life in my own hands and stop living with a bunch of apes instead of looking for legal options to replace the damages occurred on a pos bike.
There is no real outlook on wasting time and resources over it.
OP is just wrong.
>>
File: image.jpg (1MB, 3264x2448px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 3264x2448px
>>723065188
Wayyy ahead of you buddy
>>
>>723065086
>The bike did rust, you know why?
Because it was covered and not promoting air flow, that's why. Water alone does NOT cause rust.
>>
>>723065228

>>723064562
> they have no right to throw it outside
>>723065086
>It wasn't inside where op left it

That is exactly what the fuck i'm saying, do you even read?
>>
>>723058406
Bike takes all the space just put it in ur room
>>
>>723065453
I'm agreeing with you man, chill!

I meant "people" as the others chatting utter shit
>>
>>723060893
1800? I'm guessing that is fully comp rather than 3rd party fire and theft. Alternatively, list your mum/dad as the keeper, and add yourself to her insurance as a named driver. Providing you dont drive like a retard and ruin her/his premiums it will cost you somewhere between nothing and £30 a month. Granted you won't accumulate a no claims bonus, but you'll have the rest of your life post-25 to get that.
>>
File: 1479261185466-b.gif (987KB, 229x176px) Image search: [Google]
1479261185466-b.gif
987KB, 229x176px
>>723063793
>>
shove that shit in their room.

take their shit throw it outside

break/smash their shit

fuck with them back anyway possible

or if your a beta, toss the bike in your room or leave it outside somewhere covered if possible... and or buy a fucking $15 tarp and toss it over your bike. problem solved.

personally id warn them, then start taking their shit and throwing it outside. if they kept it up i'd be secretly fucking with them... letting air out of tires, pissing in their mouthwash/cologne, open up xbox and snipping some wires...

yeah i grew up in boarding schools since 5th grade, i've seen every way possible to bully other dudes, hell even teachers.

We once filled up a trashcan with water and propped it against the RA's door. When he opened it, fucking tidal wave. We tied his door shut to a railing...he called 911 lol! the best was putting a condom filled with lotion on his door knob he told us he was going to "match the dna"
>>
>>723058406
How can you live with people like this. They are not wrong but they are not right either. You are not friends but you are not even in good terms so .. why the fuck do you live together?
>>
>>723058406
You're just another liberal retard if youre going to sue over something as little as that
>>
>>723061534
I fucking own my job alright
>>
>>723065760
University private accommodation, no idea what they'd be like
>>
>>723065559
My bad anon
>>
File: 1487239683471.jpg (160KB, 766x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1487239683471.jpg
160KB, 766x1024px
Don't look for a legal resolution amongst your roommates: you are going to have to work this out amicably.

There are 2 of them and one of you and you have to live together. Compromises will have to be made.

Trying to use the law against the people you live with to settle a simple dispute, and hoping for a judgement to strong arm them into the resolution you want will only backfire on you in the worst way.

tl;dr this is obviously your first trip into the adult world and your self serving autism will only harm you
>>
>>723058406
sup op, i'm a britfag living in Netherlands where bikes are everywhere, my building doesn't have a bike storage place but has racks and no cover, it will survive outside, if not why don't you just buy a plastic cover and a decent lock? fyi that bike would piss me off in a communal area too.
>>
>>723058406
more pics of the house?
>>
>>723059518
well I would say to them its a common area, its not taking up so much space, if not ask them and landlord if you could get a bike mount for the wall which you can polyfill when you leave, either put it in room or common area.

As for the popo, I would ask the landlords permission/ thoughts on the matter as I dont think it can be called damage to property or anything.

other alternative is take it home at holidays.
>>
>>723058406

Is that a fucking special edition first print "Food" pamphlet on your Xbox? Christ, I've only ever seen pdf scans of it online but pages 13-16 were missing.

Is yours fully intact? Is pizza mentioned in pages 13-16??? Pleasepleaseplease
>>
>>723066073
OP is snowflake
>>
>>723066073
A cover isn't even necessary and would potentially make the rust worse.

Source: My bike has been sitting outside in the rain and snow for 3 years and the only rust it has is surface rust on the chain which happens either way.
>>
store bike in your own room,put a lock on the door,a possibly more important issyue that might have import,does your lease carry all occupants as legal residents?
if only one of you is, and collecting 20 lbs/month rent from the other heads,that could get all of you tossed out,
putting lock hardware on your room door might need consent of the flat owner too.
>>
>>723060505
>Look, when guys live or work together, they will often pick on any perceived weaknesses, You need to not be that guy.
This is an overgeneralization an simply untrue for everyone. I've had different male roommates for at least 5 years and we've all lived together peacefully.
If this has been happening to you it sounds like you need to hit the gym and stop being a faggot. If you're bigger than your faggot roommates or you have a bigger e-peen they'll leave you alone. Never had a problem and I've only outweighed one roomie in 5 years.

Sack up, faggot. You're an adult. If the bike is valuable it stays indoors. There's no potential fire hazard, so they can fuck right off. The bike stays where I want it to. If it doesn't, I destroy your life. Plant drugs in their room and call the cops. If their door is open the cops can search their rooms at will. Seriously,
>>723058406
is a faggot

and so are you
>>
youre being a cunt op.
Thread posts: 175
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.