[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /b/ , i'm sitting next to this girl on a train, what do?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: IMG-20170220-WA0020.jpg (210KB, 899x1599px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170220-WA0020.jpg
210KB, 899x1599px
Hey /b/ , i'm sitting next to this girl on a train, what do?
>>
>>723057022
Cum on her face and run
>>
>>723057022
Talk maybe.
>>
leave her alone
>>
tell her grey is better then natsu
>>
Shoot her with your gun
>>
Might as well just get straight to it and start fapping
>>
>>723057022
Is this seriously the first time you've left the basement
>>
show her your dick
>>
>>723057022
You're not sitting next to her ,you're on the row opposite
>>
Grab her bag, put it on the ground and sit next to her.
>>
>>723057022
impress her with your meme collection
>>
>>723057022

Yep, leave her alone. She has headphones on. Clear indication she wants no social interaction at the moment.
>>
>>723057022
ask her about the amount of fanservice in her animus, that'll certainly get her interested
>>
>>723057022
>girl
>trap
>>
"I'd like to weaponize your autism"
>>
>>723057022
go over and grab her pussy!
>>
File: IMG_3007.png (1013KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3007.png
1013KB, 750x1334px
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC9oOUld4q-eyQ2ttPUjfCRw

Hey guys could you please subscribe to my channel, it would mean a lot. Thanks
>>
>>723057022
That's clearly a bus!

What train has seat belts and window hammers?
>>
>>723057022
start watching anime on your phone. Wait till she glances at you. Seem suprised, gesture to your phone then her computer, and shrug and smile. If she smiles back play it off cool. Wait till she takes her headphones off. Try to start conversation. Most importantly, read the room. If you see her she sees you. Wait for her to show signs of accepting communication before you make a move.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.