[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I want to fuck my gf in her asshole, and she wants it too. but

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: 45496568641648.jpg (57KB, 800x500px) Image search: [Google]
45496568641648.jpg
57KB, 800x500px
I want to fuck my gf in her asshole, and she wants it too. but last time we tried i kinda ripped it a little bit. any advice on how i should approach this?
>>
Use a lot of lube and prepare her anus before you go. It's a muscle and like any other muscle it should be trained. Play with dildos, smaller then bigger, then you can go for the dick.
>>
My gf's ass relaxes more when I've gotten her worked up with rape play. Not saying you should do that, but definitely start by giving the pussy attention. Fuck it like you're going to finish in it, and when she's all hot and dick drunk, fuck her ass. Use plenty of lube just in case, and always use fingers first
>>
>>723054561
Eat that booty like groceries. Tongue her asshole, that will get it nice and loose
>>
Have her lay on her side its much easier.
>>
Hmm yeah we were thinking a little more anal foreplay might be good, thanks for helping a /b/ro out
>>
>>723054561
she should train her asshole under a (preferably) hot shower with a soft and smooth plug.
>>
>>723054561
Dude you need to prep and work up to it. Enema her first and foremost. After that's done just start with one finger and some good lube and work your way up slowly to 3. Then she'll be ready for you to put it in, but even then start slow.
>>
>>723054561
show gf's asshole .....for science
>>
>>723055488
havent made any pics of her actually, sorry m8
>>
>>723055564
>haven't made

So you haven't drawn/shopped them yet?
>>
>>723055938
Shut up you sarcastic faggot
>>
Lube it up,slowly put in the tip and once its in you sink it balls.
Fall flat with her to the bed and hold her there and say shhhhh and start pumping and tell her to call you daddy, which she will.
Unload it that ass and wipe away her tears and tell her she was a good girl.
Establish dominance and don't be a pussy.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.