[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ITT you were successful then your life completely felt apart

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 22

File: 1370940493786.jpg (63KB, 600x918px) Image search: [Google]
1370940493786.jpg
63KB, 600x918px
ITT you were successful then your life completely felt apart and now it's shit (anyone below 30 GTFO)

37 old, always top in school, good looking, had a band, finished uni, founded a company, went well for 4 years, had 37 people employed, always had tons of chicks. Then business slowly went to shit, can't get a job, cause I haven't developed any professional skills apart from being a manager of a very specific business, broke up with my GF, gradually stopped hanging out with my friends, because all of them have families and no time. I don't really fit in the student party scene, feel like a creep if I go to some parties and my friends don't go there any more too, while women my age are married or ugly. So I sit at home alone, tinder dating, screwing these poor cum dumpsters 3 levels bellow my looks. Fucked probably 20 of them last 6 months, most of them below average. Sometimes I manage to nail two in a day and 2-3 per week is a normal. Felling ashamed of what I have become. People still consider me successful, don't have the guts to tell anyone how screwed, lonely and creepy my life has become. Self confidence plummeting, felling ugly, inadequate and weak.

now your stories fags
>>
File: tumblr_oks2voF6jI1vh6irro1_540.png (184KB, 540x457px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oks2voF6jI1vh6irro1_540.png
184KB, 540x457px
>>723053443
tl;dr but Gwendoline Christie is one of those qt, massive amazons and I would be glad break my pelvis from snu snu with her.
>>
File: 1276218404953.jpg (88KB, 440x1024px) Image search: [Google]
1276218404953.jpg
88KB, 440x1024px
>>723053443
>>
File: 177790_7.jpg (51KB, 532x630px) Image search: [Google]
177790_7.jpg
51KB, 532x630px
>>723053443
bumparoo
>>
>>723053443

What was your "very specific business" targeting?
>>
File: 1486837771351.gif (2MB, 200x226px) Image search: [Google]
1486837771351.gif
2MB, 200x226px
Shut the fuck up you whiney bitch or just kys no one cares about your angsty ouchies you're 37 ffs
>>
>>723053443
Your best chance is to meet a chick with a kid. Go to a park and bring a dog if you have one trust me anon single mothers beg for cock like animals. If that doesnt work, an hero
>>
oldfaq here, 43yo
i know all of this stuff, im through that shit too bro.
but at least i like myself really and i enjoy that i have all day long my dog with me.

i guess thats life
>>
>>723053443
I'm also 37. I had a kitchen remodeling business that I had to close after the housing bubble broke in 2008. No more mortgage refis meant no more remodel projects. I didn't handle it like a faggot, as you seem to have. Instead I started another business, and afyer a few years building it, everything is going well. It sounds like your only real problems are your lack of will and abundance of self pity.
>>
>>723053443
i know you said no one over 30 but fuck off oldfag
23 years old now
18 years old couldnt join miltiary, have asthema, weak pleb, very social and very attractive, smoked so much weed in highschool picked very lame friends, been with the same girl for 6 years she doesnt want sex or kids, still virgin. Decided to become a police officer, failed, to much hard work dad is in prison for life, disqualified, went to school 2 years for it, cant go anywhere. Love computers was going to school parents lifes are shitt and cant stadn being theere. Got some dead end job paying shit to help me be motivated to move on and do something great, abckfired get promoted love the job, shit pay cant live alone still have to stay with parents. Got promoted again. 23 years old great pay, supervises over 25 people dont do much at work but deal with social drama between workers (slaves). Cant take any days off live with two co workers one male one female, secretly want to fuck brains out of one, shes not attractive at all just want to for some reason. She finds out tells my girlfriend. Just realized ive only been weith my girlfriend because she has a large inheritance and i dont want to work every again. (the reason shes so strict with her life). Moral of story is i feel stuck in my job and life and cant get out to do what i want ill be stuck in my life in this spot forever and everyday it makes a little more senese why people just go out into the wilderness for nothing

Also rate this shit cuz i feel like a fucking pleb bitch for even thinking my life is shit compared to millions of african kids lifes.
>>
>>723053999
I hate answers like this. I hope you kill yourself.
>>
How the fuck do you guys stay motivated, on top of all the other shit life feeds you?
>>
File: 214_1000.jpg (428KB, 1000x1333px) Image search: [Google]
214_1000.jpg
428KB, 1000x1333px
I'm working casually in the correctional system, hours are being cut back. Take part time work at a large bank. Working in their collections department. Perfect fit. Ace the training, am on the phones before anyone else in my induction. Hit the ground running, collecting like a boss. Bitches paying left and right. They offer me go full time. Dump correctional work. Embrace full time collections. See improvement opportunities. Improvement opportunities are embraced. I get awards. I become a business coach 8 months after I started. Opportunity arises for promotion to team leader. My team leader thinks I'm not ready, but she's just fucking jealous of my awesomness. Apply. Miss out on one of three roles, went to people with years of experience behind them, but have the opportunity to take relief positions, like filling in when leaders are on leave. I've been there 9 months. Unheard of, but fuckit, I'm good. Have team leader reliefs for 9 months fucking straight. I have been a team leader longer than I've been on the phones as a team member. I know my shit. I'm on the goddamn ladder. Opportunities temp stop, no leaders allowed leave for 2 months during a significant culture change. I'm back on the phone. Bored as batshit. I send a funny email to a friend. Friend forwards the email to like 50 fucking other people. One person is offended. I'm dragged into a meeting with the head of my department, like 5 levels above me. I cop to the email. I get a first and final warning for violating technology code of use. I'm removed from future opportunities. I'm moved to a different team.

10 years later I'm still on the phones, and people still ask me about the email.

FML.
>>
> Fucked probably 20 of them last 6 months,
>Sometimes I manage to nail two in a day and 2-3 per week is a normal

The fuck are you complaining about then?

Fucking first world problems.

Sincerely,
43 y.o. ancientfag reporting
>>
>>723054223

Are you OP?

You got food, conveniences, entertainment and sex with 2-3 different cunts every week.

Where the fuck is the limit on your expectations, you self-entitled prince?
>>
>>723053443
I know the feeling OP. Divorce brought me down and I spent two years fucking cum dumpsters 2-3times per week all over the country. I would often travel for work just to fuck some random slut I met on POF or OKC. I ended up meeting a beautiful, supportive, and overall wonderful woman. Married and happy now, but still miss my time chasing and fucking slam piggies
>>
File: 1390597113399.jpg (41KB, 604x453px) Image search: [Google]
1390597113399.jpg
41KB, 604x453px
>just awoke on a monday from a weekend of puking in the floor, again
>life dwindling away
>lost all love, friends, wtf
>don't care about hobbies anymore, just drinking the bullshit away
>get sober for awhile until I can't fucking stand anymore of what the world is now
>jlksdffl;asl;sdfkfjlksajkl;
>>
File: 1487528537324.jpg (76KB, 724x620px) Image search: [Google]
1487528537324.jpg
76KB, 724x620px
>>723054645
>slam piggies
>>
File: 1391285974393.jpg (79KB, 700x840px) Image search: [Google]
1391285974393.jpg
79KB, 700x840px
>>723054657
also calling out of work again for the 6543654th which will probably get me fired. ohboyherewego.xml
>>
>>723054358
Dude...
>>
File: 2016101300472_0.jpg (226KB, 700x1010px) Image search: [Google]
2016101300472_0.jpg
226KB, 700x1010px
>>723054193

As I started reading this post I used my normal reading voice, but as it rambled nearly incoherently my reading voice adapted a child-like tone with a cute speech impediment.

I rate your "shit" a literal loaf of shit. Welcome to /b/.

>>723054213

You sound like you are crying behind the keyboard.

>>723054223

When life brings me down I go outside and jog or take a walk in a park. It makes me realize I'm still alive and healthy, two minimum requirements to taking over the world. After a nice nap under a tree I plan my next move even if its back to square one. Every day is experience gained, even if you do nothing at all. But continuing to do nothing after realizing this is no different than digging your own grave.

If you are not happy and you aren't a cripple or have a good fucking reason to stay that way, then you are pretty much "an eggplant" as this image seems to imply >>723053999
>>
File: 1486005116773.png (335KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1486005116773.png
335KB, 633x758px
>>723054358
Nightmare. Have you mastered the art of taking offense to something? See if you can take offense to something too. I am not good at convincingly taking offense to things. "Stop whining" is what I would get. Somebody else is offended = I'm a terrible person and need to apologize and suffer. I'm offended or point something out = "somebody's judgmental. Only god can judge".
>>
>>723054867
Impossible to sound like you are crying behind a keyboard
>>
>>723054867
as i kept typing it made me feel worse talking about it, but i also kinda started to look inward and realize how fucking lame i sound
>>
>>723054867
But I'm addicted to video games and that's all I ever want to do, even though I have good opportunities..
>>
>>723054883
Fuck that shit.

I've separated my work and my personal life. The only people who get so fucked up about things at work are usually the people for whom work is their life. I pity them, and I don't let it get to me.

Probably one of the reasons I'm still where I am is because I don't give a shit anymore, and part of that is my fault, but I still blame the company who lost me, a fucking fantastic asset, and turned them into someone just going through the motions.
>>
>>723054358
damn
>>
>>723055107
>>723053623
Need to see nudes
>>
>>723053535
I don't know anon... only if I can wear hearing protection during the act. Can't stand her fucking voice. She laughs like a hyena.
>>
>>723055403
*Wasn't meant for >>723055107
>>
>>723054193
>been with the same girl for 6 years she doesnt want sex or kids, still virgin

>still virgin

nigga what
>>
>>723053443
Do you even know that you want out of life?
>>
>>723053999

>being this devoted to capitalism

Either go out and do something worthwhile with your life or kill yourself.
>>
File: thats-good.gif (2MB, 533x300px) Image search: [Google]
thats-good.gif
2MB, 533x300px
>>723053535

Yeah buddy!
>>
im 30. fucked up my life because i got a dwi and they found 2 rx pills in my jacket. even though it wasnt a convection, its almost impossible to get a decent job because of it. was a huge hit to my morale, you also are denied living anywhere.
>just buy a house and start your own business, bro
its a catch 22. things are getting midly better over time, but I got into debt while not having a stable job after the arrest, lost my beautiful gf that moved to another state, i was on paper so I couldnt even leave the county at the time. So much for loyalty, couldnt wait 3 months for me to be done with probation.
now I have an ok job, but it makes me want to kill myself, the "people" I work with are braindead retards making the same as me and I have to deal with bix nooding niggers everyday. I know im better than this, was denied a very good job just because of my background, it doesnt matter if the interviewer is basically giving me a hj and telling me I have the job already.
it kinda hurts to live and I feel like suicide is looming. The only real reason I havent killed myself is I imagine all the faggots that would enjoy hearing of another white male commiting suicide.
oh I went from making 35k a year, debt free, nice car, to living in a shack and have a shit life at around 27.
>>
>>723055786
remember vote for the law and order candidate whos going to tough on crime and introduce mandatory minimums
>>
>>723055891
i did. ;)

who cares about all that other stuff. gotta look out for numero uno about that minimum sentencing stuff, right? fuck borders, government corruption, taxes, our economy, fuck all of it.
>>
>>723055107

Make one. Thats a productive use of an addiction since you are a natural critic of your specialty.

>>723054934

In the English language, when using the word "sound" as a verb, one of the valid uses is "to convey a certain impression when heard or read", so it doesn't need to be taken literally unless your English is not native enough to understand the difference.
>>
>>723055786
Why would people be happy to see a white male commit suicide? Sounds like you're a racist projecting your desire for blacks to commit suicide onto blacks
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETHbZRFP0F4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ETHbZRFP0F4 ,
>>
>>723054213
>muh feels

>>723055615
The fuck are you on about? I figured out how to make a living off my art. Capitalism has nothing to do with it.
>>
Anyway, is this a confession thread?

I'm a 30 year old, working as a service clerk making 15.45 an hour, but want to pursue my career in character design and animation. I suffer from ADHD and mild Depression, though I do take meds for them, I still can't get the motivation to actually draw sometimes. I can get up and go tot work fine, but sitting in front of my computer with tablet, I go blank. Usually worry that I won't make it, but listen to various podcasts, they say it's never too late which keeps me goin'.

Also, I love Gwendoline Christie and hope to meet her one day and maybe have a situation where we flirt and it ends up going alittle to far and I wake up in her bed and start to cry because I can't believe I got this far.
>>
File: 1486200354154.jpg (43KB, 599x599px) Image search: [Google]
1486200354154.jpg
43KB, 599x599px
I'm 30. Recently married and have a 6 week old baby. Hes a cute little shit. Wife takes care of him while I work my job providing for the family. Live in 700 Sq ft apartment. Completely paid off cuz I did nothing but work in my 20s. Had a girlfriend cheat on me cuz I worked weekends and didn't go to bars with her. Now I said I'm gonna work decent hours (40-50 hrs a week) so I'm don't neglect my current relationships.

Wifes parents like me and we eat together at least once a week. Same with my own parents. I still get wasted with friends once or twice a week.

I don't get to fuck piles of girls but I get a hot meal when I get home to a smiling wife and kid. We are saving up for a house and should be able to get a three bedroom house in 2 years also mortgage free. Life is 9.5/10 I'd say.
>>
>>723053443

Friendly advice because you do not seem to much of an attention whore. Seems to me like not much is keeping you from going away to start over somewhere else. Even if you eventually decide to go back, travel, get some perspective don't stay stuck in a harmful routine
>>
>>723056728
exactly what my plans are this year. thanks anon
>>
32. Lawyer.

Graduated from law school with so much student debt that I barely get to keep any of my money. I won't be above water until I'm in my late thirties.

My job is extremely stressful and all I ever want to do is get home and watch anime or play video games. I didn't have to do this either, I could have just worked a low-paying, low-stress job without accruing all this debt, and kept up pretty much the same standard of living.

I want to die pretty much all the time. I drink embarrassing amounts of alcohol. Pretty much all I do on the weekends is drink, because it's the only way for me to forget about this life of mine.
>>
>>723056437
>smiling wife and kid.
I don't know how anyone is happy with just having that.
>>
>>723057187
Sounds like a shit life, but honestly it is not like anyone has a better life deep down, unless you are extremely wealthy.
>>
File: IMG-20170201-WA0003.jpg (28KB, 375x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG-20170201-WA0003.jpg
28KB, 375x300px
My Life got so ironic. Seems like I can't get it all.

Last year I was in a Great job, Great salary and benefits. Bad thing was
>Fucking pressure
>I was never good enough
>Always compared to someone else
>Boss treating me like shit, constantly humiliated even when I wanted to be better

After that I quit, couldn't stand anymore.

Few months later here I am
>No job
>No money (receive less than half from insurance)
>Going to move to another house
>Fiance Works at two Jobs
>Feel like shit and hopeless, don't want her to Pay all for me
>Country in financial crisis hard as fuck to even get a job interview
>Trying to quit weed, not smoking for almost a month but feel like shit
>>
>>723053443
31 years of age. Lost my job last spring. Got a new job that i dont really like. Girlfriend moved out with our kid and I'm stuck in a house that i struggle to pay on with my single income. All my friends moved away from my hometown years ago. Now i feel imprisoned in debt. FML
>>
File: 1486167111657.jpg (101KB, 728x910px) Image search: [Google]
1486167111657.jpg
101KB, 728x910px
>>723057187

I'm the 30 yr old with the smiling wife and kid. I think i drink an embarrassing amount too. I blacked out on Friday and Saturday last weekend and spent the weekend hung over. It's a black hole and for 1 month I quit alcohol and exercised lots. I felt amazing and noticeably had better cognitive function. Then I had a drink again and came back into this black hole for 2 years now.

Be brave and quit alcohol for a month and exercise lots. See how it makes you feel. It only gets worse and worse I think.

>>723057577
If I didn't have my wife and kid, I might kill myself. I have tendencies for self destruction and had to go on anti depressants while seeing counseling for a while. I'd like to think I had my life get fucked up when my gf cheated on me and I hit rock bottom of several years of self wallowing drinking and ive picked myself back up. I learned not to want too much in life. Just a smiling wife and kid.
>>
>>723058395
>I learned not to want too much in life.
I am this way, I notice I don't really like anything I ever do either (create, purchase, etc).
>>
>>723053443
Bro it will pass, people still consider you successful because you have that potential.
>>
>>723054358
So apply for positions and make it clear that you've done your time and learned your lesson. It sounds like you are the one holding you back.
>>
>>723053999
Are you hiring? Always wanted a /b/tard for a boss.
>>
>>723054645
Cool story. Glad you settled down. I'm married, but my wife lets me call her my "slampiggie." Maybe your wife will do the same?
>>
>>723053443
Make one of those tinderinas your wife, make kids and join a church. Really if anything would be better, then do anything.
>>
>>723056437
You are living the dream. It's cool that you want to work less to spend more time doing things you enjoy.
>>
>>723054358

>being a cuck at a shit company for 10 years
>>
Orgasm
>>
43. Married to a wonderful woman who makes it all worth it. She knows I hang out here, knows I'm too old for this shit, and doesn't judge. She puts up with my shit, and I love her for that.

At 22 I was hot shit. Earned a Master's degree and had people paying for my schooling. Life fell apart at 26 due to issues, left grad school and haven't had much success or satisfaction in my career since. Severely underemployed, but able to pay my bills, and I like filling the (difficult) roles that my work sometimes gives me. If I could go back, wouldn't change a God damn thing: to quote a Garfield animated special..."Life is just a roller coaster ride/But ya gotta stay cool inside."
>>
>>723057187
Look for work while on company time. Literally do nothing else. When something you like comes up, jump ship.

The longer you stay at a shit job, then the longer you stay at a shit job. And no reason to not get paid to look for your next workplace, especially if you've been busting your ass all the time otherwise.
>>
>>723053443
24 and life is going perfectly
Got a banging gf to boot
>>
>>723053443
36.... Founded a company in 2009, pivoted in 2011 and it blew up in less than a year. Sold my company for multiple millions. Doubled down and invested in few companies, started a new company, and successfully won a large lawsuit. Made about 3.5 million in last 3 years. Only have 30K left and nothing really to show for it. I'm fucked, but it is what it is, I already did the self pitty shit and it got me nowhere. Gotta get back on the grind.
>>
>>723053443

TL;DR: Literally cucked myself and married a woman with a kid and it ruined my life

>33
>Get STEM degree
>Become a sought after expert in a niche field and make 130k/yr at 27
>While keeping job, found company at 28 that that is getting ready to be sold for 3 million (I own 80%)

oh, did I mention that I cucked myself at 25 and married a woman with a kid

>my wife continually makes bad decisions including in how she raises her son (my literal wife's son) and I don't correct it
>Constant police calls and CPS calls due to huge and long custody battle
>The stress of spending every fucking penny I make on attorney fees, psychologist, counselors and her bad spending finally hits me a few months before I'm to sell my company
>Start heavily drinking (1liter+ whiskey a day everyday)
>Don't adequately finish a couple of final features on my product and buyer backs out after I keep failing to deliver
>Until this week I managed to keep my 6 figure job, but got fired for drinking again after I got out of rehab
>Wife was put in mental hospital last week

I'm trying to drink myself to death this week
>>
Time for some cringe

>At age 14 I dropped out of school to severe anxiety
>Never got to experience a real social life as a teenager and young adult
>Turn 17, kissless virgin with 3 friends (not kidding)
>Decide I can meet people and make friends by selling drugs
>Start to sell xanax (which I get prescribed) to my 1 friend who introduces me to others
>Meet a girl, have sex with her the first night I meet her, snuck her into my parents house and everything
>Wake up the next morning
>She's 24, fucked a 17 year old and bought xanax off of me
>First ever girl I kissed, got head, or fucked
>Despite her being gross I am in love
>She fucks a few other guys while I "think" I'm dating her because I don't understand social dynamics
>Continue to slam for a few weeks
>Another girl who liked me ratted me out when she got caught with Xanax
>Judge goes easy on me because I'm 17 with a prescription, I tell them I gave the girl 1 pill but didn't know it was illegal, etc
>Probation for 1 year, no jail time, etc
>Stop selling drugs and spiral into another deep depression
>Literally a recluse for 4 years, left my parents house for family events and nothing else
>Turn 21 and my parents give me their old car
>Get a job at a local call center
>QT coworkers of all ages, one is 35 and fat but she seems easy
>Put the moves on her and get head in my car one day at lunch
>She tells my boss I sexually harassed her
>I get fired despite this completely voluntary act
>Get a new job at different call center
>Start to use tinder
>Match with many girls, I have a handsome face
>I talk a big game on tinder, saying how I want to fugg all these girls and I get real detailed
>One day at work they are doing interviews for new hires
>Literally 3 girls that I matched with are in line and I have a huge anxiety attack
>I leave work immediately and never return because of my anxiety
>End up meeting with a girl from tinder shortly after I leave that job, my perfect girl, 10/10 IMO
cont..
>>
>>723061867
You slow fucker
>>
>>723061867
>Fugg the 3rd date
>After a month or so she confesses huge emotional problems like being molested and raped as a young girl
>Somehow I ignore all of the warning signs, I've never had a girlfriend right?
>I'm 24 now btw
>She moves in with some roomates, girls, I get a new job, things are going well
>She starts to get jealous of my friends (I have 7 now), of my family, anyone else I spend time with basically
>Move in with her and neglect all other relationships
>After 8 months of being together I get her pregnant
>After this she confesses that she banged a whole bunch of dudes before I met her, she was only 19 and had fucked 14 guys, not including the 3 that raped her
>Oh yeah and the one who raped her? It's her brother, father and cousin, and I just spent the weekend with them here trying to impress them and be friends with them
>I am literally so fucking disgusted but I feel obligated to stay because of the pregnancy, I don't know how to live with myself at this point
>We get apartment together
>Baby comes, gf is doing okay, we basically cut contact with her entire family because I tell her how wrong and uncomfortable it makes me
>The thoguht of her with other guys is eating away at my soul, so I decide to cheat to make myself feel better
>It doesnt
>I cheat about 10 times before getting caught
>We get into a big fight and she locks herself inside the room in our apartment threatening to kill herself
>I break down the door and she is on the phone with 911
>Police show up 10 minutes later and arrest me for domestic abuse, assault, and a number of other charges
>Get bailed out
>Try to go to my apartment (it's in MY name) and all of my possessions are sitting outside, including expensive electronics
>I call the police and they tell me that I am not allowed inside without an escort and that even though it's in my name she gets to stay
>How the fuck
>I stop paying the rent and get sued by apartment complex after lease is up
cont..
>>
>>723056437
40-50h a week? Is that fucking america? I got 37.5 here and usually but down to 35 even though I bill more
>>
File: goat man.jpg (62KB, 550x550px) Image search: [Google]
goat man.jpg
62KB, 550x550px
>>723062494
holy shit can things get any worse XD
>>
>>723063124

No I'm Canadian. Our government taxes the fuck out of us and gives it to drug addicts. I gotta work more to give my family a future. I feel like we have less crime up here in Canada cuz we give the drug fuck ups what they want. They steal, they lose their free drugs so they just peacefully rot on the streets rather than resort to violent crimes.
>>
>>723062494
>Cant get a new lease because bad credit from being sued and bad rental history
>Get sued for child support too, 20% of my PRETAX income
>Living in my car for 4 months
>Family wants nothing to do with me, friends have forgotten about me because I neglected them
>Hard to get a new job with assault charges
>Eventually get a shit apartment in a bad area
>26 years old now
>Decide to get a hooker, drive through the drug section of town and pick up a qt
>Bring her to my place, fugg raw and hang out, pay her
>We do some coke together, first time for me, I'm hooked
>Start to do it regularly with her, sex and coke
>Broke as fuck but whatever
>Eventually I am run down and go to the emergency room
>Hepatitis and they detect the drugs
>Out of work for 3 days
>Get back, get fired
>They let me come back after I show them the doctor notes

I won't continue on, but for the past years since this I have been really trying to get my shit together. I've caught up on my child support, I'm sober, I've been working out at the gym and cooking all of my meals, and I have $1,500 in a savings account. It's not much, but it's something. I have severe depression and bipolar disorder which I am now taking medication to help treat. My only "friends" are other former addicts that I met at meetings and my coworkers. I will never amount to anything, I will never get to have a good life that I enjoy.

I recently made a facebook and saw the child's mother with pictures in Spain. Her husband is a banker, they have a house in the hills, both drive mercedes and have visited (from what I can tell) Spain, Italy, England, Germany and Sweden in the past 3 years. I hope she's doing well.
>>
>>723053443
Sounds like you got too comfortable and let your life fall apart.
>>
>>723053999
The correct answer. He gave up like a pussy and everyone hating you did too however they're all in denial.
>>
>>723053443
How is this not a Baww thread?
>>
>>723053443
you have an ugly attitude about women, and you are a weak and limited person. There are people poorer than you that don't have these problems, and everyone likes them better.
>>
>>723053443

Depresed, pot smoker, unhealthy body, dont have the looks, 30 years old virgin.

I AM actualy happy, have friends, a decent job, I learned to not give a shit about anything unless its actualy important, making my best each day to survive my lack of health.

I want to thank my /b/ros who taught me to laught at misery and hatred, to troll, to be trolled, and to be as fag as posible just like the OP of this thread

/thread
>>
File: 1484697366637.jpg (33KB, 345x345px) Image search: [Google]
1484697366637.jpg
33KB, 345x345px
>>723059985
>>
>>723054358
Why didn't you immediately look for a better job after fucking up? You idiot. You wasted years of your life because you're a pussy.
>>
>>723063538
You deserved it
>>
File: Brienne of Tarth3.jpg (28KB, 600x399px) Image search: [Google]
Brienne of Tarth3.jpg
28KB, 600x399px
>>723053443
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 22

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.