[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I have clinical depression and schizophrenia since 6 years. I

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 6

File: depression-guide.jpg (185KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
depression-guide.jpg
185KB, 1920x1080px
I have clinical depression and schizophrenia since 6 years. I was 16 months in a psychiatric hospital but they couldn't help me. Every day i take 15 pills but this helps me shit. I think alot about killing myself and give a shit about my family. What do?
>>
What do you do for fun?
>>
Music
>>
Do music. It's a good way to express feelings in all ways.
>>
>>723049921
eat right and get exercise
>>
try meditation
>>
Are you me? Psychotic depression since age 6, a whole host of other shit after that. My best advice to you would be to 1) abandon all ideas of mysticism and other nonsense bullshit in favor of strict rationality, 2) Start a business selling shit on eBay, 3) start building social security retirement points in case your disease forces you down the path of government assistance (you get more if you have worked then if you haven't). This shit can be scary, but it's really not the end of the world so try not to an hero. Get some hobbies, make progress in work/education, work towards a more positive and self-affirming mindset and hang with friends instead, as stupidly simple as that may sound. I hope this helps even a little.
>>
>>723051232
Me again, also stop the meds if at all possible and with doctor's supervision. I took anti-depressants and anti-psychotics for years and it made things much worse, eventually I moved to cigarettes which helped better than the fucking meds, then I started smoking weed and have never went back. Might not work the same for you but that stuff really cuts back on hallucinations and pretty much all the other crap.
>>
>>723049921
Major depressive disorder diagnosed since 2010 and 1 unsuccessful suicide attempt reporting in.

Exercise first of all. Walk your dog idk what but it helps. Drink lots of water. Modern psychology its mostly a load of shit, they told me lots of nice things poked and prodded asked questions and summarized things, but in the end I learnt a lot about myself from shitty MBTI internet tests and being open with people and learning from what they said about me.

At the end of the day
1. If you really wanted to go through with killing yourself, you wouldn't tell anyone you would just do it

2. You have to realize no-one can cure you, all anyone can do, including myself is show you the door, you have to walk through it.
>>
File: 1426866306041.jpg (563KB, 2047x1364px) Image search: [Google]
1426866306041.jpg
563KB, 2047x1364px
Fellow depression fag here. I've been prone to depression for over a 10 years. Never took meds because that shit never helps.
I get my antidepressants from going to gym and listening to music, I go fishing and play vidya.
You need to activate yourself, go for a walk in the woods, have drink, eat something you normally wouldnt or never have.
You keep sitting indoors it becomes a habit, you gotta change the environment to be cured.
>>
File: 1348929541585.jpg (36KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1348929541585.jpg
36KB, 500x375px
>>723049921
>I think alot about killing myself
>What do?

You know what to do OP.
>>
Thanks guys for all the replies.
>>
File: 1487495767692.gif (51KB, 373x200px) Image search: [Google]
1487495767692.gif
51KB, 373x200px
>>723049921
Kid I was in the war of North versus the south, Doubleya doublya one and two, I fought in Korea and Nam, Iraq and Afganistan. And I just stubbed my toe.
Don't come crying about feeling depressed.
>>
>>723053067
Life sucks sometimes, just remember that what you are living through now has been lived through before. If digested properly, madness can let you see a world far more real than what other choose to believe. You can be happy even with depression. (Insert platitude here).
>>
File: 1486144034537.gif (2MB, 320x214px) Image search: [Google]
1486144034537.gif
2MB, 320x214px
>>723054242
Lol
Is your toe ok??
>>
File: raw (3).gif (2MB, 480x250px) Image search: [Google]
raw (3).gif
2MB, 480x250px
>>723049921
There are professionally trained people you could turn to.

Better websites offering real advice.

There is adv/ here on 4chan.

But you come to b/ with your question?? You want to be told to end it. Do whatever you want you pussy.
>>
>>723054503
Most of these posts were rather nice, not everyone here is an antisocial sperg like you. Need any help with your life problems?
>>
Depresion is a road with tunnels , but also long strechs of light. What i would say is find the best and safest way to medicate yourself e.g favorite hobby/ intrest, as well as discoverying your own purpose in life, regardless of what it is. Do what brings you peace and contentnes. Most importanatly dont let your depresion and schizopherina own and control what you do, rember you are the captain of your own soul, accept you have these conditions then move on, acknowledge that they are there, but are NOT the defining factor of your life, just one of multiple parts of your life. Hoped i at least helped a bit mate, please respond if intrested :)
>>
>do it faggot
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.