[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I feel like worthless scum? What do?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

File: 1486802216059.png (260KB, 581x546px) Image search: [Google]
1486802216059.png
260KB, 581x546px
I feel like worthless scum? What do?
>>
Ask yourself why you think that about yourself, rank the worst things to the least problematic, and tackle them in order to better yourself as a person.

If you can't handle something, and you know you tried your best, skip it and try again later.
>>
>>723042164
Kill yourself
Or see a psychologist, spend time with family and people who love you, find new hobbies, and sex/masturbation is always there too.
>>
>>723042164

Well, why is that? Explain a bit.
>>
File: 1475996740243.jpg (80KB, 940x247px) Image search: [Google]
1475996740243.jpg
80KB, 940x247px
become even more worthless and deranged scum
>>
>>723042164
drugs. do drugs
>>
>>723042918

lots of shit
school
can't into job
dead relatives
never got to talk with my grandfather or adopted grandfather man to man
people always talking about how they believe I can do it

used to martial art
go visit friend
both of us drunk
decide to box
I do one fight and do ok
next fight I get ass blasted
shameful

I'm actually embarrassed
i used to be at least passable as a living breathing man
now I'm just some pussy faggot who likes programming
maybe I should fucking off myself

other than that i'm ok day to day
>>
>>723042413

psych is waste of time. gone before. get 5 minute into session and I think "this is a fucking waste of time. other people have problems. health insurance. rent. where will the next meal come from. etc. I'm must some whiny fucking cunt.".
>>
>>723042301

feel like no matter how much or little I do I just never measure up. my best is always just second rate.
>>
>>723042938
>>723043501

wip

bought some pot yesterday.

have to wait until saturday. last ditch effort I apply to a drug store, so can't risk drug test right now.

got some gorilla glue, though. so that's something to look forward to.
>>
>>723043513

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mk82j1jQw_8

1. You can do it, don't believe for one second that you cannot, because you can.

2. Go back to martial arts. We all need hobbies to relax our mind and help keep it tuned, get back at er.

3. Yeah you got your ass blasted, who the fuck cares? Only you bro, you get your ass back up and you take that beating like a champ. Situations like that make you stronger but you really have to endure it. It gets better.
>>
>>723043912

you are too good to me right now, anon

thank you
>>
>>723043715
you live in a country with random drug tests? must be fun
>>
>>723044164

For my last job, I missed having a mandatory drug test by being born 3 days too late. If I had been born 3 fucking days earlier, that'd put me on the "needs to take drug test" list.

fun times.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.