[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Luuk guys! I made a thread!

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 4

File: 1332198414950.jpg (2KB, 126x126px) Image search: [Google]
1332198414950.jpg
2KB, 126x126px
Luuk guys! I made a thread!
>>
>>723037848
You da man. Now post your sisters nudes faggot.
>>
File: 1333338716484.jpg (50KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1333338716484.jpg
50KB, 800x600px
>>723037900
>>
>>723037848
*not ur personal army
>>
File: 1483750978964.png (36KB, 299x226px) Image search: [Google]
1483750978964.png
36KB, 299x226px
>>723037848
Proud of you, son!
>>
>>723037848
My good sir...actually, no. The time for pleasantries has come and gone, I can not in good faith call you "good, per se. You are not good, and dare I say you are not anything more than a lowly ant to be trodden upon by the world as it moves beyond your insignificant little existence. What you have done here, upon this respectable online forum, is purposefully submit a low-quality and contextually inane post commonly referred to as (pardon my french) a "shitpost". It is only by the grace of the Lord on high that the moderators of this fine establishment have not seen fit to remove your submission and impose upon you a ban that extends to your internet access point's unique identification key to ensure that you never again return to soil these fine pages with your filth. Vermin such as you and your ilk disgust me in such a way I have never felt in any other scenario, in any other conceivable moment of slight annoyance I have endured in all my years walking this glorious Earth, both online, as well as off. I have to wonder what atrocities have been committed upon you and by whom that would result in you seeing fit to knowingly and purposefully ruin the fun and merriment of other human beings simply to get yourself a cheap and forgetful chuckle that will do nothing to heal the misery within your soul. Who, might I ask, has wronged you so severely? But, it matters not I suppose, whether or not you are the victim of some heinous transgression is no excuse for your utterly despicable behavior. You have a choice to live up to the expectations of those around you or not, and I can say for certain that here today, upon this forum, you have for whatever reason chosen to be vexing, and that can only imply that you intent to repeat these actions either here or on some other poor message board, and when the time comes for you to spread your vitriol elsewhere, I can only pray that the moderators adhere to some standard of quality and revoke your access promptly.
>>
File: 1394141202991.gif (490KB, 380x161px) Image search: [Google]
1394141202991.gif
490KB, 380x161px
YOO DEED EET MANG!
Now wut?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.