[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I am skinny fat and pic related is how my stomach looks (btw

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: 1251263327.png (298KB, 643x629px) Image search: [Google]
1251263327.png
298KB, 643x629px
I am skinny fat and pic related is how my stomach looks (btw I am not a woman but a man).

How can I lose this fat?
>>
go running bitch
>>
>>723036573
hmm I am too lazy though. I eat junk food every second day and I like coca cola :(
>>
File: bert pigeon.jpg (19KB, 360x522px) Image search: [Google]
bert pigeon.jpg
19KB, 360x522px
>>723036573
dont listen to this retard, strict cardio makes you flabby. you will lose most of it but there will always be a bulge. look at non anorexic marathoners. you need cardio balanced with some lifting. and stop drinking sodas you fat shit do you know how much sugar is in one bottle. juice is no good either. basically live on water and sometimes juice. i had the same problem.
>>
>>723036513
It's about consistency and really depends on what you do. If you can only do cardio, do HIIT and nothing else. Ideally you would weight train and go on a suitable diet for that because here's the thing. Even if you were to lose a lot of body fat, there's no guarantee that your skin will fully tighten up, so it might still look like you're fat and flabby even though it's only skin. It really depends on your genetics. To counter this, you'll want to fill that space with muscle instead of fat, and there you go, problem solved. Don't get surgery like a faggot, it doesn't help you long-term.
>>
going into ketosis
>>
>>723036513
you might have a hernia
>>
The answer to being skinny fat is not to lose fat but to gain muscle.

Muscle is the bedrock of health. Everyone should be trying to put more muscle on. Cardio is trash.

Go on /fit/, read sticky, lift weights 4 times a week for one year, eat right.

Also if you look like the pic in OP then your problem is also posture. Lifting weights will also improve your posture. Also Google 'lumbar lordosis' and how to fix it.

At the moment you are a weak flabby sack of shit. Changing that will take work and commitment and it will be the best thing to ever happen in your life.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.