[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Amerifag here. Why does the rest of the UK hate the English?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

Amerifag here. Why does the rest of the UK hate the English?
>>
File: IMG_7032.jpg (87KB, 579x326px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7032.jpg
87KB, 579x326px
>>723035629
Because we're better than them.
>>
>>723035815
We hate them because of this attitude. Loud, obnoxious and still believe they are the global power they once were
>>
Op here. Better flag that the U J
>>
They are pompous cunts and think they own the entire island
>>
But why do they get to boss the rest of you around. All the royalty seems to be from England. Whales seems like a nice place but they don't count. I'm talking to the Scotts and NI
>>
>>723035983
You can't deny Union Jack is a cool ass flag.

I'm not even British and I like that damn flag
>>
I'm guessing I'm only talking to the Scottish. Northern Irelanders seem like a bunch of pussies
>>
I love the American flag cuz I'm an Amerifag. But I love the history of the Union Jack how it layered.
>>
The UJ Is a beautiful flag
>>
The flag is pretty bad ass
>>
I wouldn't be caught dead without my union jack guitar strap.

I can't play good music unless I have it.
>>
This is now a union Jack thread
>>
I give up. Amerifag here says God bless the Queen. Gnite
>>
File: jackieboy.png (38KB, 944x834px) Image search: [Google]
jackieboy.png
38KB, 944x834px
I am superflag

all your flag are belong to me
>>
>>723036385
'They are pompous cunts who own the entire island'
>>
>>723035629
Because the English wrecked their Celtic homelands.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.