[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

just ordered one of these, what am i in for

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 6

File: fleshlight-stamina-lady.jpg (40KB, 760x316px) Image search: [Google]
fleshlight-stamina-lady.jpg
40KB, 760x316px
just ordered one of these, what am i in for
>>
Crippling loneliness
>>
Nothing
>>
Got one a few months back. Is it better than your hand? Yeah. Is it as good as you hope? No. It's hard to get warm, but put it in like, basically boiled water after you wait a little, and let it soak a bit, feels great then. and you really do need the lube, no matter what you think.
>>
>>723033498
/thread
>>
>>723033344
A fleshlight
>>
>>723033344

I got one and was totally unimpressed. I don't live in a world where I can leave it out, so getting it out, warm, using it, then cleaning it and drying it is a pain.

My hand does what evolution has selected it to do. The Fleshlight fanboys are mostly paid.
>>
Its fucking great, feels awesome. But if you wanna keep it pristine you're gonna learn the setbacks.

pros:feels great, never lets you down.

cons:Maintenance to keep it feeling good, is too damn high. Gotta have baby powder of talcum powder to keep the silicone fresh. Gotta clean after each use to keep pristine.

Its fun, and awesome to use for alternative to pussy. But you gotta keep the nigga clean. if you dont want it falling apart and smelling like burnt rubber and fish.
>>
It's ok. I use a Hitachi Magic Wand with the Hummingbird attachment.
>>
>>723033344
take the platic rod out before using it. i fucking hurt my dick because of that
>>
>>723033972
not hard to hide, don't really need to warm it, cleaning takes 3 minutes with hot water, it air dries fine

having said that, while it does feel pretty good, I rarely use it because it's still easier to use my hand than messing with it
>>
I also fuck this leather chair. Warm leather with some lube is fan-fucking-tastic.
>>
>>723033344
Disappointment. In my experience using your hand is just plain better, and you don't need to lube up every few minutes to stop it from skinning your dick. Only thing I use mine for is for something different every few months.

Dildo was a much better investment. Requires less than half the lube, and the pressure it exerts on the "pipes" makes it feel great when you get off.
>>
>>723034690
I read about how people take care of their fleshlights... I mean its fucking rubber vagina, not your wife. Baby powder? Usb fans? Special drying places?

I bought it while ago, I use it, run warm water through it and thats it. Its not like a family heirloom my children will get when I die. If it feels bad after few months I throw it out and buy a new one, its not like it is expensive...
>>
>>723034690
I've had mine for about 4 years now and never used powder on it, just rinse out well with hot water and let it air dry, but I only use it like once every other month, so maybe that's necessary if you're fucking it every day like there's no tomorrow
>>
>>723033344
I had one for a month or two it felt really good. But work on getting a gf don't settle for it.
>>
>>723033344
rub a chub dub
>>
cleaning sucks... After good orgasm last thing you (I) want is to clean cum filled rubber vagina.

But I have problems with premature ejaculation (thats what jerking will do to you) and this should help after some time.
>>
>>723033344
An intense interrogation by who-the-fuck-ever-you-live-with.
>>
>>723033613
kek
>>
I'm getting one of these because I prone masturbated for years, was able to get off it but hasn't fixed the fact that a real vagina feels like nothing. Apparently doing a no fap week and then starting on the lotus model once one week, twice next, etc, etc, will give my dick its sensitivity back and I can stay hard in a vag.
>>
File: Screenshot_20170220-033154.png (362KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170220-033154.png
362KB, 1080x1920px
>>723033344
I just ordered these what am I in for?
>>
File: Screenshot_20170220-033421.png (301KB, 1080x1920px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170220-033421.png
301KB, 1080x1920px
>>723035898
Shit used wrong picture
>>
>>723033344
If it is that exact same on then in the pic, I cam say it works... Slightly. It wont make you go from a 30 second man to lasting 5-10 minutes, but it'll add a noticeable bit depending how much lube t0you throw in it combined with how vigorously you mash your cock and balls in. GF thinks got me from going 8 minutes to 12ish, depending on which awkward angle she wants me to lay her in that specific night.

Long story short, ive had a bit of fun with it, works wonders when the girlfriend is away or I am. Only complaints are that its bulky, and if you forget you clean it youre SOL. Best to have a wank before ya shower and wash it in there.
>>
File: welcome_screen.jpg (125KB, 652x994px) Image search: [Google]
welcome_screen.jpg
125KB, 652x994px
>>723035384
I agree. It doesn't feel great, it's a bitch to warm, and it hurts without lubing up often. I use bad dragon lube. I much prefer a dildo with ample lube...
>>
File: 1485474661063.gif (499KB, 387x305px) Image search: [Google]
1485474661063.gif
499KB, 387x305px
>>723033344
Listen up motherfuckers,
Regardless of gf no tfw no gf,
Fleshlights are fucking dope.
Cleaning can suck sometimes, but realistically if you're already a slob you can use it as your little cum cup, most will drain out into the large cap when stored upright, so you can use the remnants of your astroglide/cum combo to go rounds 2-8 or whatever.

It will eventually degrade this way, but that's why replacement sleeves are cheaper than buying a whole new set.
I'm not into warming it up, just slap some lube on ya dick, stick it in, load up some HD shit and go to town, your friction will warm it up nice anyways.

I ended up getting the vampire one because I figured if i was going to get one it might as well be fucking ridiculous. BUT it turns out every sleeve has different feeling shit inside. Do some research if you're debating buying one, find out what you might like and go for it. If price is an issue, wait for pretty much any holiday for 25% off.

Since OP already ordered one tho, just take the rod out when you get it, grab a bottle of lube and experiment. You can take the back cap off to remove the suction effect if you wish, and intense moves like spinning it is amazing.

Tl;dr Enjoy yourself, my dude.
>>
>>723033344
shit, as long as you look at reviews first shop from a japanese company instead of buying an overpriced jiggler with a hole in it. amercan pocket pussies are severely over priced for what you get and if you are a furfreak and get one of THOSE its even more of a rip off. For example the furfuckers at bad dragon charge like 130 fucking bucks FOR A RUBBER VAGINA. at least a jap one could range from 5 bucks to hundreds depending on quality and brand and as long as its 30 or up its usually better than a fucking shit ass fleshlight or any other amercian cock sock.
>>
>>723035289
?
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.