[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This asshole is still exposing our spicy memes, leaving none

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 5

File: IMG_8654.jpg (35KB, 384x384px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_8654.jpg
35KB, 384x384px
This asshole is still exposing our spicy memes, leaving none for us. It almost seems that since he's started, memes die out faster. Another forum said to post "zenzi" so he couldn't find enough legitimate ones. I think we need more. Not the exact same word, but slight variants, so he can't filter them all out, he has to go through the tonnes and tonnes of fake meme names and will hopefully get sick and tired. This is not a one video project. To make him stop killing our spicy spicy memes, we need to do this continuously.
>>
File: IMG_3024.jpg (21KB, 350x300px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_3024.jpg
21KB, 350x300px
It was decided this is our new meme in another thread OP.
>>
I wonder what its like to be autistic enough to be angry that some nerd is making meme explaining videos.
>>
I just don't think that'll do it; he can filter out "zenzi"
Unless you mean what I'm saying was
>>
>>723033077
why in the fuck do you give even the slightest shit as to what happens to a meme? get the fuck off your trip dude. stop trying to prove yourself cuz no one fucking cares.
>>
>>723033963
Why do I care what happens to memes? The same reason anyone does. They're fun. And someone is taking that.
>>
>>723034230
how in dear fuck does he make it not fun? im baffled right now.

i think you need to step away from the computer. go to your nearest mirror. and look your faggot ass in the face and ask "is this what my life has come to?"

afterwards come back to your computer, jerk off, and go to sleep.
>>
>>723034553
Because as soon as memes become widespread, they are ruined
>>
People asking why this even matters

When your fucking aunt posts whatever the newest meme is on her small town talk group it is essentially dead. This guy helps spread the meme to those who are unworthy of it.
>>
>>723035291
>
>>
>>723035291
>
Exactly right
>>
>>723033077
he caught on to zenzi fast he is lurking b or his fanboys are

https://youtu.be/2XJX4Zy9_aI
>>
>>723035388
Nice dubs
>>
>>723035667
Yeah, very very quickly. It's almost definitely people sending him a link to the thread.
Cause it was so fast
But I think this means to do something that, even if he knows about it, it'll still take him down
Something that he can't ignore and go one with
>>
>>723033077
>complains about a youtube channel about memes
>doesn't complain about Knowyourmeme.com
>>
>>723035854
Sensible Kek
>>
>>723035854
BTM has over half a million subscribers now, his channel is a breeding ground for normie scum, much much worse than KYM.
>>
>>723035854
Ok but let's be honest
Your Aunt isn't going to be on that godforsaken website
But she will be on YouTube
Watching funny cats
And laughing at damn Daniel
Watching Ellen shorts
And she'll see a recommendation for him
And be like "My nephew was talking about memes, hmmmmm" and go on
Then it's all over
>>
>>723036089
"Isn't this such a funny frog guys? See how it says feels bad? It means I'm sad. Look this meme has him next to a minion."
>>
>>723036621
This

This anon gave a good example of why BTM is cancer. Most importantly his viewers.
>>
Are we actually gonna do something to his channel?
>>
>>723036865
Not much to do other than dislike all his shit.
>>
File: 1467863998601.jpg (97KB, 361x356px) Image search: [Google]
1467863998601.jpg
97KB, 361x356px
>>723036865
Dox him
>>
>>723037124
>>723036865
>>723037842
And spam the shit out of him for good measure
>>
dislike his vids
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.