[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Sex Stories Thread.

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: 1483712684614.gif (1003KB, 220x220px) Image search: [Google]
1483712684614.gif
1003KB, 220x220px
Sex Stories Thread.
>>
>>723031556
You go first op.
or do you not have any?
>>
I face fucked a 51 year old man
>>
>be me
>suck friend's dick
>fuck his butt
>>
I got raped by two 14 year old boys when I was a freshman in college. They didn't wear condoms and I thought I was going to get pregnant. Ever since then I search for guys to bait them into raping me. It is my kink now.
>>
>Slept with underage girl
>Not 2 hours after her mom told me she'd cut my dick off if I tried to pull anything
>Not 10 minutes after I looked my parents in the eye and said nothing would happen
It was my first time. I've never told a story on this website, but if anyone is interested I'll try it out and do my best not to make it shitty.
>>
https://youtu.be/ETHbZRFP0F4
>>
>>723031928
dont know how to green text, NEW FAG ALERT, but anyways, for a full month straight I was fucking my neighbors daughter, she 19 while i was 20. she had recently broke up with BF, BF was asian = instant "woah, u are bigger than my ex" girl lets call her Haley, Haley notices me taking the bus every Week to school, one day after school she invites me over, tells me that she moving in a month an half and wants some Dick, I go in, afraid of the "slut request" but agree, first day, we fuck on the kitchen, Sofa, and then he Back yard, she had an Hammock and she decided, fuck it why not. we then went out there, fucked on the hammock, in my mind i was thinking "we gone break this thing" we both get sick for a couple of days but we didn't care, SICK SEX LOL, we weren't going out but it did seemed like it. we would go out and eat cuz she could drive, we would fuck on our way to get food and the way back, SEX on the daily. until that month and half expired, she managed to delay her moving away for a week, we took advantage of that week as much as we could. after that Haley and I toom our separate ways.
>>
>>723032405

Oddly enough I used to fuck a chick who has been raped, and she had rape fantasies. She asked me to rape her like a schoolgirl on a number of occasions. Obviously this made me hard as diamonds
>>
I'm gonna steal your wife.
>>
>be slammin this bitcharoni
>my dick is getting raw af
>dick be looking like one of they pink ass convenience store hotdoggies
>cry out in pain
>cry out
>in pain
>she won't stop riding my sore hotdog
>I start bleeding
>she lick the blood off smh
>she breaks up with me the next week
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.