[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there a type of disorder, or something similar, that causes

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

Is there a type of disorder, or something similar, that causes you to be sad, or lonely when trying new things. Be it shows, music, even hobbies.
>>
>>723030922
Maybe you just don't like change
>>
>>723030922
autism wait they actually seem happy with life unlike you fagit
>>
>>723030922
I'm in the same truck, I get super nervous when trying new things. Started driving a few weeks back and I had massive anxiety. I always know it will go away because I was the same with work, used to be scared af but eventually I got used to it and now I just stroll in.
>>
It's not a disorder. It's called "clinging" and it's what entities do in this reality. Clinging causes suffering because no matter how much you may have, you will alway want more. Always more isn't sustainable, so suffering.
>>
A comma is a nice thing to use.
>>
OP i can relate.

Here's my problem:

The only thing I know in life has been abuse, violence, anger, and neglect, and all my memories are bad and they all hurt to think of.

Being abused as a child means that whenever I expressed joy, got really excited and happy about something new that was introduced to me, I would be struck and told to "shut the fuck up" and i'm "annoying", which was heartbreaking and very discouraging.

Now as an adult, I don't know what I enjoy. And doing these kinds of new things make me feel the same loneliness I felt as a child when my older siblings let their anger out on me for being happy.

Do you think this may be your problem as well, OP?
>>
>>723033234
I can relate to that 100%. I just didn't expect it to be the cause. Though now pondering on it, It makes more sense.
>>
>>723033505
lovely! :D

Sometimes when I'm trying to think about myself, I really want to find an answer so I'll decide someone else's answer was what I felt all along.

Do you really think you might feel this way?
>>
>>723033751
I can'y really think of anything else that could be causing this. I just bury those memories in the deepest parts of my mind, sometimes not even on purpose. So I don't think about them ever. More or less, the problem could be that I don't think upon myself when trying to solve a personal problem, which is very stupid of myself.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.