[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Mandela Effect strikes again.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: nyc-skyline-earth-2.jpg (93KB, 600x324px) Image search: [Google]
nyc-skyline-earth-2.jpg
93KB, 600x324px
The Mandela Effect strikes again.
>>
It's the 9/11 towers you idiot
>>
>>723018658
That's what I think too. I too remember there being two additional buildings there. Now wherever I look they aren't. It's the sinbad movie all over again, I tell you.
>>
>>723018658
> the 9/11 towers

wat?
>>
File: 1486095358472.jpg (25KB, 357x334px) Image search: [Google]
1486095358472.jpg
25KB, 357x334px
>>723018658
>the 9/11 towers
>>
>>723019792
>It's the sinbad movie all over again, I tell you.
What?
>>
>>723018658
>the 9/11 towers
seriously?
>>
>Captain Crunch
>Berenstein Bears
>Fruit Loops
>>
>>723018658
Yes the 9/11 towers have you never heard?
>>
How old are you? Name that 90s sinbad movie where he is a genie and him and his kid master get into hijinx.
>>
Sinbad: the towers strike back
>>
>>723020589
I think youre missing a lot holmes.

From what the mandella effect is to what the joke here is to the fact sinbad starred in a movie called shazaam but not really to why its hilarious you called it the 9/11 towers. .
Youre my favourite tonight.
>>
>>723021140
House guest?
>>
>>723020589
It's the Mandela Effect, wherein a significant number of people remember something that actually didn't happen or doesn't exist. The most popular example involves The Beranstain Bears, most people swear they were actually named the Berenstein Bears, despite that seemingly not being the case. Another example is people remembering a movie starring the comedian Sinbad as a genie in a movie purpotedly called Shazaam, which doesn't exist. I spotted this new iteration of this phenomenom in building popularly known as "The 9/11 Towers", but many pictures of New York's skyline seem to contradict this as they feature no such buildings.
>>
>>723021492

The berenstain bears I totally get and have experienced before.

But wasn't Shazaam with Shaq, not sinbad?
>>
>>723021649
It's actually called Kazaam it seems.
>>
>>723021649
Kazaam was the movie with shaq.

But many remember shazaam with sinbad.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.