[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Holy fuck I don't know what to do. I think I got cuck scammed.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 247
Thread images: 29

File: blonde56.jpg (68KB, 858x536px) Image search: [Google]
blonde56.jpg
68KB, 858x536px
Holy fuck I don't know what to do.

I think I got cuck scammed.

>me 24 yo meet qt314 23 yo waiting in line at customer service at department store.
>Lets call her Pam
> we hit it off and go out
> things go good and start dating
> after about 3 months we are a “couple”
>We talk about stuff and some of it is maybe we should get married.
Wow!
> she visits my parents for dinner
> mom / dad are ecstatic (I can see that we are finally going to get some Grandkids look on their faces)
> few weeks later we go to her parents for dinner.
> Pams asks “where is Kevin?”
> “he's spending the night with a friend”
>Pam tells me that Kevin is a foster child her parents are taking care of.
> They seem uncomforatable
That should have set off warnings but I am too stupid to think
> Couple days later she brings up Kevin. Mentions he is black, k
> I'd like you to meet him anon, k
> You love me right anon, sure do baby...
> We go have dinner with her parents again.
> I meet Kevin. He is almost 9. He has an almost blond afro
Pam has Blond hair
> dinner comes and goes, I am so oblivious to what is going to happen
> Going home all she can talk about is what do I think about Kevin, whatever
> We get home
> Do you love me anon?
> I have to tell you, kevin is my son.
She fucked some 30 year old black guy when she was 14 and got knocked up.
I left, blocked her number but fucking have no clue what to do
I really do love her but not sure I can handle raising her half nig kid
>>
>3 months
>maybe we should get married.
>kevin is my son.

You're a young man, don't do it.
>>
stop being horrible and fucking propose asshole
>>
Anon, I have something to say.

I would have no idea what do either
>>
not your responsibility.
>>
How do you like the taste of nigger cock, anon?
>>
>>723016821
I say tell her it's over and move on. She's been lying to you the whole time.
>3 months
Yeah, you'll be fine.
>>
Cut all ties with that nigger fucker. Never go back . Leave that shit alone . There are moar birches out there without half niglets. And many more without kids . And don't think about it . Just fucking leave it alone .
>>
File: Emily_faz.jpg (58KB, 620x620px) Image search: [Google]
Emily_faz.jpg
58KB, 620x620px
This is just spiraling out of control.

>Pam called my sister and was crying her eyes out, asking why I would abandon her.

>Sis calls mom and Dad calls me.

>Dad keeps telling me that a real man would not treat his Fiance like I have.

>He said Pam visited and spent two hours with my mom.

>He said my mom walked her out to the car with her arm around her.

>I am supposed to go over and eat dinner with them tomorrow.

wtf?
>>
File: 2015_ 3_ 2_ 9_29.jpg (309KB, 1260x736px) Image search: [Google]
2015_ 3_ 2_ 9_29.jpg
309KB, 1260x736px
>>723016821
Follow the rules and you'll be fine. All I'll says is you sound unprepared to even consider marriage, probably not a good idea.
>>
>>723017898
This can't be real
>>
>>723017898
you literally tell your family to fuck off. they wanna try and ruin your life? cut contact
>>
>>723017898
They don't deserve this type of drama, this is how women position themselves to retain power over you. Shut it down and go find some easier pussy. If this chick was easy going, had a good job and didn't lie to you it might be a different story.
>>
>>723018104
I live in El Cajon and my parents are liberal as fuck.
>>
>>723017898
No offense but she straight up lied to you. Use that as leverage. If she truly was to be the person you'd spend the rest of your life with (which she isn't) then she would have been upfront with you. Same thing happened with my ex, she lied thru everything she could to keep me but I found out the truth and she kept on denying it, even though I had concrete evidence of what had happened. She could've been honest with me but that wasn't the case and there is no way I'm considering marrying someone who would rather lie to me to keep me than tell me the truth and admit her actions.
>>
File: ssssss.jpg (7KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
ssssss.jpg
7KB, 184x184px
>>723017898

>a real man
>>
>>723017898
Do NOT cave in to the pressure. This is your life we're talking about here. Your LIFE. You do not want to raise another man's son .. another man's black son .. another man who may try to enter the picture again some day.

She should have told you right away she had a son. She lied to you. How many OTHER lies are there she hasn't told you about?

Do not fall for the tears. The life you save may be your own!!
>>
>>723018373
liberal has nothing to do with it. you're 24. You don't need a kid in your life. much less one who's 9 already. Move the fuck on, they'll respect your wishes. If not, tell them to take care of the kid.
>>
File: 1483857972927.jpg (81KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
1483857972927.jpg
81KB, 960x960px
>>723016821
>I really do love her but not sure I can handle raising her half nig kid

Niggers are niggers because of lack of decent influence, not because genetic predisposition or having a better tan than you.

Either you like the girl and choose to raise a kid she had before she met you, or you fuck off and leave her.

If you're actual concern is that the kid is mulatto, you're probably not a great role model for the kid anyway. Or maybe you'd be a great dad, but instead you'll go be lonely till you kill yourself, and the kid will get raised by some other fuck, if anyone does the job at all. Maybe he's just another black trouble maker in a few years and a statistic somewhere goes 'ding'

Make up your fucking mind on your own though. Letting /b/ make life decisions for you is about the worst of all possible worlds.
>>
>Raising DyQuon's nigger kid

No. Not ever. The punishment for having a nigger kid is raising it alone. She can raise that nigger ALONE. Only the most beta cuck dates a white trash piece of shit with a nigger kid who thinks she can get a white man to raise what the nigger father was not man enough to raise.
>>
>>723018616
>Letting /b/ make life decisions for you is about the worst of all possible worlds

I am not letting /b/ do anything.

I am just venting in a place where folks will not call me a nazi just because i am not sure I want a nog step son.
>>
>>723017043

Holy fuckaroni, this.
Please don't fuck your life up
>>
She wanted to have a nigger kid, she can deal with the consequences. Not fucking sympathy for white women who birth nigger kids. That shit is literally the most disgusting thing you can do. The sentence for such a crime should be being a single mother for the rest of your life. DO NOT get tied up in that shit. 3 months is fucking nothing. Move on and find a beautiful girl with no kid and give her YOURS, a white child you can both raise together.
>>
>>723019031

I think she was being too deceptive to let a relationship get to "fiance" without letting you know she had a kid.

It's really not a good sign. Get to know her and the kid for a year or so at least.

If you stay, just be sure to raise a Carlton and not a J'D'Q'won.
>>
Suck her sons cock in front of her, if she is ok with it then marry her
>>
To me personally the big deal wouldn't be the kid, it would be the fact that she lied about. Get the fuck out of there.
>>
>>723017898
>White trash whore with a nigger kid in tow
>Complaining about abandonment

Yea, she better get real fucking used to that shit.
>>
>>723019314

> caring if other whites interbreed
>>
>>723017913
Oh shit

I feel like this is the shit I would have learned if my cuck dad never left before I was born.

Every single point hits me bullseye in the feels, especially #3

:'(
>>
>>723018616
The kid is already 9 to this trash, HES TOO DANGEROUS TO LET LIVE, TOO LATE FOR HIM TO INFLUENCE IN A GOOD WAY.
>>
>>723019446

This. Tell her to be up front with the next guy she finds, that you can't stand the dishonesty.
>>
>>723019031
You take it to a racial place, as if you're to superior to do so.

Treat people as human beings and you can see a better perspective, on the other hand she did fuck a 30 year old man at the age of 14.

She must of had some big black dick in her, probably thinks about it every time you have sex with her. Wishing it was like the first time.

Either way you're fucked kiddo
>>
>>723017898
A real man doesn't raise another man's kid, and only a beta cuck coward goes to work every day to support some trailer trash's nigger baby she had with ShaQuawn.
>>
>>723016821

you did the only thing there was to be done, nobody with any sense of pride would raise a bastard halfbreed
>>
>>723019545

If you can't de-nig a 3rd grader you're fucking pathetic.
>>
>>723016821
'Half nig'? Jesus, just call her and tell her you can't date her because you hate black people. Just be honest with her; she'll leave you alone soon enough.
>>
Run a mile.
Relationship started on a lie, plus who the fuck gets engaged that quickly? Alarm bells are ringing for fuck sake bolt
>>
>>723019607

A real man loves who he wants, raises who he wants, takes who he wants under his wing.

Go be a 'tard elsewhere.
>>
>>723019314
lol, youre such a faggot.
>>
>>723019314

This and only this.

Tho ops story is so unbelievable I just hope its bait.
>>
>>723019450
idk, Her dad said she went through a "phase" when she was 12/13 and got into trouble.

He she really straighten out her life after having the kid.

He and his wife really felt bad about helping with the deception but Pam's other BFs would never get past Kevin.

They felt bad for her and figured that once her BF got to know her for the person she is they would be more open to her past mistakes in life.

He also said that he felt I was the best man for his daughter and while he would be very disappointed in me he would understand if I walked away.
>>
>>723018616
uh niggers are niggers because the average IQ of africans is a full standard deviation below average.

They are idiots as a race and constantly make bad decisions. it gets worse when they are around other niggers but you can hope for the brightest nigger in the world, who will be a normal kinda smart white guy.
>>
OP not to fear I was in your spot once.

I was dating an asian girl who was all over me. Things were going steady for 6 months then she dropped the fact that she had a nigger son. I freaked out an left. She called and I have no idea where this came from but I said "Can I fuck him?". She hung up and never called back.

Best random words of my life.
>>
>>723016821
somethings to consider OP
first of all you didn't get "cucked" anything she was banging a nigger a decade ago when she was young and stupid
if you are full-on in love with her, you'd only have to deal with Kevin for like 10 yrs or so before he goes away to college/gets shot by cops/whatever
if you stick with her and deal with the kid she should be loyal and grateful as fuck and do whatever sex stuff you want right?
make sure she knows you'll leave in a split second if you see her so much as smiling at other dudes
>>
>>723017043
/Thread
>>
>>723017898
she lied to you, thats a major life red flag!

You better not get cucked into raising a nigger you stupid faggot.
>>
>>723018553
this and only this..wouldnt matter what the race was,its just not worth it.
>>
>>723019960
That's a real nice way of saying they let their child ride nigger cock for fun. The whole family is fucked.

I bet she doesn't even know which nigger is the father.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (15KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
15KB, 480x360px
>>723020015

There's the answer to all your problems, OP
>>
>>723020015
epic
>>
So what happens when some Nigerian prince calls you and wants his son back? Ain't no way this will end well.
>>
What happens when she starts fucking Kevin when you're not around? Then you've been double cucked.
>>
>>723020242
nah OP is too much of a pussy to pull this off. If he tried it, it would backfire.

OP just get the fuck out however you can. This chick is REAL bad for you and oyu know it.
>>
>>723016821
I have an solution op. What rhymes with
"Dill Revin"
>>
>>723019902
Libcuck detected
>>
>>723020015
Why ask ?
>>
>>723017898
Gee op she sounds like a dream girl. Just think of all the bbc gangbangs you will be able to get her into.
>>
>>723017043
3 months is fucking nothing, anon is right. don't do it. Relationships start out this way anyways, extreme high, excitement and passion but after 4 years....just don't do it OP you stupid fuck
>>
>>723020541
Shill heaven?
>>
>>723019960

How do you get along with the kid?
>>
OP - you're 50% there. Kevin is used to not having a father so you're off the hook.
>>
>>723016821
So where are the nudes you Nazi faggot?
>>
No kids anon. Women are hard enough without a +1. And whatever u want to add to that. No matter how hot. The temptation is real but hit it and den quit it.
>>
Tell my you're ex isn't a jew? That would be the worst.
>>
File: laughing boys.jpg (118KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
laughing boys.jpg
118KB, 1000x750px
>>723020019
>stick with her and deal with the kid she should be loyal and grateful as fuck and do whatever sex stuff you want right?

you have much to learn
>>
>>723016821
Fffffffuckkk that shit luck man when lust and butterflys are gone your still left trying to raise some nignogs kid feel bad for the kid though not having a dad is tough
>>
>>723016821
>>
For me I'd feel the same if it was a white kid, or Asian, or whatever. I don't want to invest my time, energy, and money on a kid that isn't mine. They'll just resent you anyway. She doesn't love you. You're a paycheck. Women want financial security.
>>
>>723019960
You're letting them get into your head already. Fuck what he thinks. His daughter lied to you from the start and now he is trying to manipulate you into raising his grandson. Fuck them. You are not involved in that shit. Three months is fucking nothing. She made the decision to have a fucking kid at 14, she is going to have to deal with that for the rest of her life. Not your problem. I'm telling you right now just from your description, that entire family is manipulative bullshit. Don't look back. It might not seem like it now, but you WILL find another woman and when you have a kid with HER, as in, your own biological kid, you will be overjoyed you didn't fall into the niggerbaby cuck trap.
>>
Married man here, I've got three kids. My wife and I have to sneak out to fuck and that's a couple times a week at best. When we first started dating we fucked all the time - which is why we have three kids, go figure.

A 9 year old kid or however the fuck old he is will make your sex life difficult.
>>
>>723017898
Umm say that she never said she had a fucking kid thats a weird fucked up thing to lie about say that
>>
>>723016821
lol
https://twitter.com/SeattleUnicorn
>>
Uh if she was dumb enough not abort a kid at 12 then there are bigger issues at hand than some half nigger kid and that's a pretty big fucking issue.
>>
File: 1461288853590.png (179KB, 400x350px) Image search: [Google]
1461288853590.png
179KB, 400x350px
>>723020015
Fucking KEK
>>
>>723018553
>>723018342
>>723017667
Fuck her and fuck K'evin or D'kevin, whatever his name is. Goddammit don't do it. GTFO now.
Did I mention all the drama you'll avoid when baby daddy nigs out?
Run. Run.. gtfo
>>
>>723016821
she didn't tell you about her CHILD for three months?

Fuck that, dump her
>>
>>723017043
//////////////////////////////////////////THREAD

You'll find someone else.Stay away from nigs man.

>>723017898
Fuck that shit. Either make her drop that kevin motherfucker in some orphanage forever or leave her forever.
>>
>>723018516
Hey a real man raises some sick pedophiles child
>>
>>723020770
Well, remember for most of the time I knew Kevin I thought he was the GF's parents foster kid.

So I tried pretty hard to be cool about it, you know impress her folks and get in good with her.

After a month or so Kevin would go places with me and Pam. Padres games, Zoo, over to eat with my parents.

When they met my Mom she asked Pam if he was her kid. I laughed and explained that he was a foster kid.

The way Kevin and Pam looked at me should have tipped me off but I guess when you are in love you don't see the obvious.
>>
>>723021061
Start fuckin ur wife like u just met her kids near or not or I will married anon. Let this be your wake up call
>>
>>723021353
The older I get , the more I think that love is a weakness lol
>>
>>723021353
You need to find Kevins father and ask for his blessing to be Kevin's new father. That is the way of honor son.
>>
>>723018616
Fuck you and your cool pictures of the ultimate fuison
>>
A man MIGHT sometimes step up to the plate and be a father-figure to another man's kid IF the child is white/human. Never, ever, EVER under any circumstances, if the if it's a nigger turdbaby/Martian.
>>
>>723017898
Also beat the shit out of your cucked dad. If my dad were alive and he said some shit like that to me, he would be my son from then on out
>>
>>723021448
So you're saying let our kids watch us have sex? What type of awesome place is this?
>>
>>723016821
do what you want op, whatever you think will make you happy. If it was me, i couldn't do it no matter how much i loved her, no matter what race the child, although it being black isn't a plus.
>>
>>723017054
It's late, go home and tuck your wife's son in for the night faggot
>>
idk. I might be weird, but I wouldn't have a problem raising the kid if it was white OR black, as in, actual Nubian African black. That shit wouldn't bother me. But mulatto? Absolutely disgusting. That is somehow worse. Fucking greasy, sallow-skinned, mulatti babies are basically the same as a turd in the bowl. Maybe I'm weird.
>>
OP, you're in a rough spot. You need to get Pam pregnant with a proper child. Then kill Kevin and restore balance to the race.
>>
>>723020338
>>723020529
>>723021047
All these plus, she's gonna keep fucking black dudes behind your back. Fucking her. Don't wLk. Run.
>>
>>723019348
Do it op or youre a pedo faggot
>>
>>723018616
Black kids should be raised by black parents not white ones. They usually end up here with identity issues.

If you want an excuse op there it is
>>
Everywhere you go OP people are gonna look at you and laugh. They'll see an attractive white woman who fucks black men behind her husbands back.
>>
>>723021635
You DO know how to close the bedroom door and lock it don't you? What do you live in, a one room apartment or something?
>>
>>723021635
Close the door u fucking degenerate. Guys like me will fuck ur wifey in the parking lot or in your bed when ur not home. I'm not saying this to be an asshole but I dont let a couple of kids stop me from banging some milfs. Hubbys or no hubbys
>>
>>723017898
Be a man and set your dad straight.
>Pam kept her mulatto bastard a secret for months
>This shit should've been brought up right from the beginning
>She is inherently dishonest and is garbage relationship material
>>
>>723021531
underrated post
>>
>>723021960
It's not the locked doors its all the noise she makes and the bed hitting against the wall. That's the weird part.

And then the kids slide books and drawing under the door while we're fucking. My son will pound on the wall while we're fucking.

It's just easier to drive the car to a park and screw on a park bench.
>>
File: american-psycho-businesscard.jpg (246KB, 1910x815px) Image search: [Google]
american-psycho-businesscard.jpg
246KB, 1910x815px
>>723017898
So you found a promiscuous, manipulative, lying bitch.
I'd go to the dinner and somewhere between the mash potatoes and the gravy I'd look her father in the eye and tell him as much. Just tell it, exactly like you told us. Tell the story of Pam and Anon. Let it sink in for both families to hear. How this cock-loving, papa-shopping, whore tried to pussy-whip you into a relationship and when that didn't work she tried to manipulate your family. I'd end it with something like 'how proud you must be of your family and your daughter'
>>
>>723022020
This op. What kind of bitch ass dad takes the lying baby mamas side? If ur dad is such a "real man" tell him to take care of that NINE year old blonde kid. If not he's racist or somethin /s
>>
>>723018616
>Letting /b/ make life decisions for you is about the worst of all possible worlds.
This. /Pol should be making your life decisions. You'll be a better person from it.
>>
>>723022160
Bet the local picnicers love that.
>>
>>723017043
This, over and done.
>>
>>723017898
>fiance

you glossed over that part in the OP story. you already fucked up big time you better get out while you can.

i don't really want to get too technical into it but there would definitely be a lot of psychological issues you, fiance, and kid would have to work out, especially if you had other kids who were white.
>>
>>723016821
3 months is too early to get married. People should marry after 2-3 years of dating and maybe even after living together for a while. This is to give time to really know a person, and for bad stuff to float to the top, such as her hiding that she has a son.

Her actions, such as wanting to marry you, are probably biased and being influenced by the fact that she has a 9 year old son. She wants a male companion fast, as someone to rely on as a masculine figure and as someone to provide financial support. And her status and value makes it hard for her to find a male mate, despite the fact that she's a young qt3.14. If she wasn't in that situation, it's questionable if she would even be dating you in the first place.
>>
File: stud.jpg (62KB, 600x400px) Image search: [Google]
stud.jpg
62KB, 600x400px
>>723016821

You did the right thing anon. On to the next woman, don't even look back or question yourself.
>>
>>723022333

the trips don't lie
>>
>>723016821
Cut all contact with her. If she made a decision that bad before, she's likely to do so again
That kid will always come before you, and if you marry her and fail to live up to her expectations (especially regarding how you act towards that child), you'll end up paying for it for the rest of your life.

She's far from your only option, anon. You've only known her for a short time; she's not your "soulmate." Get out while you can.
>>
If this came out day one and you were cool with it fine. But dude, she fucking lied straight to your face for 3 months. It's her problem she got knocked up by some guy (regardless of race), and shes a bitch for expecting you to be cool with it after lying about it.
>>
>>723019607
Thanks their, realmanopedia now if you would kindly go back to sucking a dick
>>
>>723021353
Holy fuck, you have only been dating 3 months and already she started bringing the nigger kid along? Fucking KEK, she is cucking you from the get-go.
>>
>>723022020
You don't know my parents.

They are so liberal that my dad probably has a hard on at the thought of a black grand kid.

My Mom used to set up my sister with black blind dates to show her friends how open minded we are.

Come on Cali /b/ros back me up on how batshit our boomer gen parents are.
>>
File: lol.png (1009KB, 559x746px) Image search: [Google]
lol.png
1009KB, 559x746px
She lied to you once, OP, she'll do it again. Single mothers are basically going to go through life single, especially ones with nigger offspring.

Thing about it this way.
>You hear that there's a great restaurant in town so you go to it.
>Menu looks good, so you decide to order what is usually your favorite dish.
>Waiter brings you something that's already half eaten.
>Not only is it half eaten, it looks like someone dropped it into the trash and dug it out again.
>You will have to pay the bill for it.
>But you also have to pay the bill for the guy before you who didn't finish it.
>You can choose to either sit down and enjoy the meal or leave.
What do you do?
>>
>>723022160
You are op-tier scrub. Jesus fuck ur wife dude. Kids dont care about suckin ur wife titties in public. The least u can do is fuck her behind closed doors. Save urself a lot of attorney fees and depression and fuck the woman u love. Wtf are u doing on b anyway
>>
>>723022588
Stop being a baby. It's your life not theirs, let them adopt some baby blackie if they want one so badly.
>>
>>723016821
Nice stale pasta faggot.
>>
File: 4.jpg (21KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
21KB, 300x400px
BOYCOTT AMERICAN WOMEN!

http://BoycottBitches.com/

I am an American man, and I have decided to boycott American women. In a nutshell, American women are the most likely to cheat on you, to divorce you, to get fat, to steal half of your money in the divorce courts, don't know how to cook or clean, don't want to have children, etc. Therefore, what intelligent man would want to get involved with American women?

American women are generally immature, selfish, extremely arrogant and self-centered, mentally unstable, irresponsible, and highly unchaste. The behavior of most American women is utterly disgusting, to say the least.

This blog is my attempt to explain why I feel American women are inferior to foreign women (non-American women), and why American men should boycott American women, and date/marry only foreign (non-American) women.
>>
File: Black_Girls_Only.png (179KB, 900x600px) Image search: [Google]
Black_Girls_Only.png
179KB, 900x600px
>>723016821

You did the right thing, Anon.

You shouldn't have to play someone else's saved game, and that's what dating a single mom is, ESPECIALLY when there's a little niglet involved, because there's chicken grease on that game CD
>>
>>723020015
This is real im his asian ex
>>
>>723022588

WHO GIVES A FUCK WHAT YOUR PARENTS THINK

You're a grown ass man. Nobody with a right mind would marry someone after 3 months. Nobody would even consider raising a nigger child that's not theirs.

This is bait. I am breaking the line now.
>>
>>723022588
Grow some balls op. This thread is retarded. She will not devote her life to u just because u saved her and little drake. Thats not how women work.
>>
>>723022588
Dubs were wasted on this post. Don't be a cuck, who cares what your family thinks.
>>
>>723022160
i only have a baby but i would bring that shit up every time it asked for shit for about a month
>>
>>723022588
You know what? You're right! You should just go along with it. Who know's? Maybe in a couple of years she'll let you lick the nigger jizz out of her freshly fucked cunt. If you're lucky, you'll get to suck some cock! Your dad and mom would be so proud at how open minded their son has become. He and his new son and all of her black friends coming over all the time. Maybe your mom and sister can join in all the fun!...... hell maybe dad too! Sounds like they're all down for it after-all.
>>
1) Do you want to raise someone else's brat?
2) She tried to ease you into the idea, and did it well. That means she has tried this before. Makes you feel special doesn't it?
3) With a kid around there's the possibility the father could come around. She fucked him. They have reason to interact. They'll fuck again. It happens ALL THE TIME.
>>
>>723022588
can't say I agree, I live in the middle of LA and my dad was super in favor of Ted Cruz. My mom is fairly liberal, but she is totally ok with my right leanings
>>
How's her pussy? Still nice after nigger dick and a baby? Does she show any physical signs in any way she's had a kid?
>>
>>723022586
Worse than that she talked me into going to Vegas back on the 10th for the weekend.

We got drunk and she kept saying we ought to just get married here.

I could have really fucked up.
>>
>>723022558
Fuck off snowflake.
>>
>>723021635
Dont do that, kid doesnt need to see his parents having bad sex
>>
>>723022160
I feel for yah
>>
>>723023727
After posting through the thread and having another small amount of time to think, what are you leaning towards?

Just give a straight answer, stay or leave?

Which response gives you a good feeling despite the consequences (raising a nigger baby / making your lib parents mad).
>>
Please OP don't listen to your "real man" dad or anyone from this bitch family

I'm not even sure if this is real but we never know : CUT ALL CONTACT with this bitch, ignore your parents it's YOUR life not theirs
Man please listen to the advices given in this thread don't be stupid and fall into that trap when you've being with her for only three months
>>
>>723024346
You've been* sorry for the typo but I'm genuinely concerned
>>
>>723020019
>if you stick with her and deal with the kid she should be loyal and grateful as fuck and do whatever sex stuff you want right?

are you retarded
>>
>>723022841
Your a fucking peckerwood but i like your message
>>
>>723023700
I dont think the "pussy ruined after baby" trope is a real thing. Maybe after 2-3. But I swear I had some of the tightest dank pussy from a chick with like 6 month old. Any pussy scientists out there confirm or disagree?
>>
marry that nigger breeder, be the true cuck that the world needs
>>
>>723019960
Dude, a lie is a lie, and that's a big fucking lie, it's not like she lied about a weird fetish or an addiction, she lied about a foken kid, and a black one, she does NOT deserve it.
>>
>>723016821
she literally tried to hide it from you, having a kid is something you have to be upfront about. She broke trust and now everything she does will be questionable to you, and you will be unhappy.

ditch her.
>>
>>723024560
Common inexperienced retard thinking. Op's 1st gf I bet. Women will take it all from you and then some and not even say thank you
>>
>>723024582
No one says peckerwood what are u half black?
>>
File: 1471922397895.png (319KB, 641x659px) Image search: [Google]
1471922397895.png
319KB, 641x659px
Let's set aside the nigger baby argument for a second (even though that is a definite negative consideration), would you be ok with raising another man's child?

Are you ok with becoming a part of a family with a wife that lied to you and her parents that went along with it?

Are you ok knowing that your girl had a ?bad? phase during her youth and probably got fucked by tons of men?

Are you ok with staying with a woman who you've only known for 3 months, and ruining your young life for decades ?

You're young you fucking idiot. Take it from a late 30's oldfag like me, don't fucking squander your youth. ESPECIALLY for a shit choice in a woman like her.
>>
>>723024322
idk.

Really

That why i am doing bullshit like this to avoid making a decision.

I drove up to Dana Point Saturday and took the ferry to Catilina and kept talking to strangers about this.
>>
>>723023842
sorry didnt mean to ride you a little didnt realise how butt hurt you are
>>
>>723024659
Vaginal muscles get a little bit loose and stay that way a couple of months after birth but they get back to the way they were so yeah irreversible pussy damage doesnt happen. Also if a woman does kegel exercises for her pussy its gonna get back to normal even sooner then a few months.
>>
>>723020019
Shes not going to be loyal. Hes just a atm to make her life easier. She doesnt a fuck which white cock does it.
>>
>>723024659
9'11oz and 9'7oz natural berths..... not only is her pussy wrecked, but she's all about the kids, no fuck's given.....literally.
>>
>>723016821
run
>>
>>723022618
this
>>
>>723025088
What's the general consensus from the folks you've talked to?

You're from california I think you said, so I can already imagine.
>>
Its a shame she didn't have a daughter
>stay with saggy hag for while
>when daughter gets to 16 marry her and abandon old roastie
>move to Florida and repeat
>>
>>723022588
Yeah, listen to what everyone in this thread is saying. If your folks want to cut you off for not wanting to raise a kid that isn't yours, they don't belong in your life anyway. Later on in life when they realize you're the only thing they have left they're going to seriously regret this, so make em regret it hard, brother.
>>
You said the parents told you her previous boyfriends couldn't get past the mulatto baby right?

Why should it be you to take the burden of raising someone else's kid at 24 years old? You shouldn't have to burden shit especially after they all lied to you for months.

You'll
Get
Over
It
In
Enough
Time
>>
File: cartoon21.jpg (302KB, 923x1600px) Image search: [Google]
cartoon21.jpg
302KB, 923x1600px
>>723016821
Marry her before some other she get her hooks into some other beta
>>
>>723025133
What about age? Fucked a cougar that had 3 kids 18+ and that pussy was reminiscent of some good 20-25 pussy with kegels. But it was noticeably out of prime tightness
>>
>>723025292
Was it tight before hand tho? I mean some chicks just dont got it babies or no babies
>>
>>723016821 don't do it op. if she starts talking about love and can't even be up front about her son, then that's a pretty clear indication that you're in for a bad x number of years if you stay with her. you're likely to get cucked again
>>
>>723016821
Jesus you are a moron. She loves you, You love her and you are stressing over the fact that she slept with someone 9 years before she met you? If you dump her because of your bigotry you deserve to lose her and she would be better off without you. I thought this kind of stuff ended in the '60's.
>>
>>723016821
It takes a lot of hard work to raise a kid. Money, devotion, your precious time. For a kid to have a better chance at life, you need two parents. The trade-off? You get to see your own child grow.

In your case op, your gf will love you 2nd place to her kid, always.

The nigger dad can come back into the picture.

You're literally a cuck. "My wife's son". You're going to become the meme staple for a cuckolded faggot.

If you can live with that, then you deserve to be a cuck.
>>
>>723021890
That in an excellent point. Like everyone will think you are cucked
>>
>>723022588
If they're super liberal, tell your dad that he's enforcing gender roles by trying to tell you what a man should and shouldn't do in any particular situation :^)
>>
>>723026244
mmm Mom?
>>
1. 3 months is NOTHING, I would not marry anyone unless we dated for at least 2-3 years. I dated my wife 13 yrs BEFORE we got married almost 10 year. 23 years and never planning on getting divorced.
2. A relationship built on a white lie, is one thing. Playing he's my parent's adopted kid... screw that. White, black or green, SHE is a sack of shit now and will always be.
3. I dated several moms with kids, they always put their kid first, it was their kid that was asked if I was ok. Not the other way around. She again sounds like a sack of shit... avoid at all costs.
4. If they take the lies of a strange over their son what does that say about them. Ask them that question.
5. If your mom and dad, push you, tell them... great... they can marry her. Don't let then push you into a bad decision.
-----

6. Ok this is my bad side. You have her over a barrel, I'd rent a sex hotel room, take her to dinner (cheap), go to the hotel and screw her any way you wanted... maybe 3-4 times... and then say it's just not working out, BUT WE CAN BE FRIENDS.
>>
File: 7eOqt5N.jpg (49KB, 634x475px) Image search: [Google]
7eOqt5N.jpg
49KB, 634x475px
Hi OP,

the main answer was already given - leave her.

And on a side note: you family shows a lack of respect for pushing you like this.

Make it absolutely clear that you know what you have to do and that you honour their advise but you will never ever be bent to do what they like you to do for whatever reason.

I see everywhere grown people that have their shit togehter but only they accept every bullshit that the family throws at them.

So: you may want to reconsider your relationship with you parents and relatives
>>
>>723026150
dude, shit was tight. 9'11oz.......thats a fuckin bowling ball.....
>>
You know when you have that big test or final you've been setting aside? Remember that feeling of dread you had in the back of your mind as you realize you'll have to study soon or fail?

Stop wasting time OP. Drop her as soon as you can. The more time you waste, the more it will hurt you and her.

Staying is quite obviously the wrong choice and you're just hurting yourself and her by dicking around.

Cut off ties now so you can both begin to heal, forget about it, and move on.

With all of the cucked BLM male feminists out there, it's only a matter of time before she finds a true cuck that will go out of his way to raise both the child and take care of her.

The fact that you're questioning it means this match isn't going to work out. Someone else will come along who won't even bat an eye to her situation. Don;t fuck yourself.
>>
Lmao all of these idiots thinking it's real. I saw the same exact post a couple months ago you fraud.
>>
File: we dont want you back.jpg (255KB, 1286x800px) Image search: [Google]
we dont want you back.jpg
255KB, 1286x800px
>>723016821
Good job anon, bitches better get some standards.

>you dont ever get a blond child with a black father unless a freak of nature happens.
>>
>>723026244
Skin color aside moron, why the hell should he be burdened with raising another man's child?

Why should he pay the real father's price especially after her family kept it a secret from him?
>>
>>723026589
Girl at work cucked her husband into 5k worth of new titties. I'd spend that to tighten up my wifes wrecked vag. At least ud be the only one enjoying it. Hopefully
>>
>>723026616
Same guy here, it's actually worrying me how unstagnat the user base is here not to be able to reconize these blantant copypastas. I see I thread like this blow up every couple of days and it's just recycled stories. I guess we are all too normal not to make shit up hunh guys?
>>
>>723021774
Pretty much this. change your name legally first dont tell her then move to another city after she is knocked up for a month or so..
>>
>>723016821
You did the right thing.
>>
>>723018373
Heeeey SD bro. I'm in IB
>>
>>723018373
Lets face it, it's chocolate city in El Cajon...not to mention the amount of Chaldeans...jeez
>>
File: whore.jpg (381KB, 1600x1063px) Image search: [Google]
whore.jpg
381KB, 1600x1063px
i'm drunk

nude as i am gonna post

fuck that whore
>>
File: 1484022421112.jpg (19KB, 222x293px) Image search: [Google]
1484022421112.jpg
19KB, 222x293px
>>723020015
top kek
>>
>>723025557
I agree stick with her for a while until he gets older then marry her twink son
>>
>>723023727
That is a super sneaky manipulative bitch u got there. Seriously
>>
File: 4chan archive months ago.png (346KB, 1625x930px) Image search: [Google]
4chan archive months ago.png
346KB, 1625x930px
Everyone who seriously posted got CUCKED by pasta
>>
>>723027731
maybe its the same guy asking for advice again
>>
>>723027535
Are you Seinfeld?
>>
>>723026616

Real or fake, it's a good discussion. Where else but on /b can you get the input of 1000 people in hours?

I love /b, keep it up.
>>
>>723016821
hhahahaHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAhahahahahaha YOUR GF IS A NIGGERFUCKER AAAAAHAHAHAHAHAJAHAJAHAA
>>
>>723016821
>Everyone who seriously posted got CUCKED by pasta
God damn it where were u an hr ago before I wasted my valuable time telling this fag he is a fag??
>>
>>723017898
I don't even care if I'm being trolled.....
This is your life, YOUR FUCKING LIFE.
Not your parents, not Pam's, not Kevin's, not your sister's.

Do not fall for the peer pressure, do not throw your life away.

There are many moments in your life where you should be nice, caring, giving, and selfless.

Not with your love life, do not feel like you are compelled by any social obligation to partake in a relationship you don't want to be in.

You do not owe this girl your life, you do not owe this child your life. They will survive without you.

Don't be a pussy. Tell your parents what happened and tell them that you will not continue on that path. Tell your sister.

They will understand and support you, if they don't than they do not have your best interests in mind and you can know that they should not be a significant part of your life anymore.

Don't fucking do it.
>>
>>723017898
BRO, THAT BITCH IS A MANIPULATIVE PSYCHO PLUS SHE FUCKED A NIGGER. JUST FUCKING CUT THAT SHIT OR YOU WILL BE SORRY.
>>
>>723016821
Come get a California burrito in La Mesa.
Will make you feel better.
>>
File: niggerlover.png (280KB, 951x556px) Image search: [Google]
niggerlover.png
280KB, 951x556px
>>723018616
Jesus fuck. This cuckitude? On MY /b/?
>>
>>723017898
OP, 3 months is fucking nothing. I wouldn't even propose to someone that I haven't known for at least a year and a half. That said, clearly given her situation, her lie was significant, but not entirely ill intentioned. Its shitty af, but if she has been perfect in every other way for the past 3 months, maybe its worth trying. If you stay for now, that isn't a commitment to raise her kid, or even marry her. You could very viably see how it goes. If she ever drops shit like this again, leave immediately. All that said, you are certainly well within your right to leave now. All I'm saying is that if it was really good before this, it might be worth giving it a chance for a bit longer. You can leave at any time for that exact reason.
>>
>14 and niggerbaby
>no education then or basic education?

fuck her dude.
>>
>>723027553
If this is Pam I can see why you are struggling with your decision OP.

I'd think about raising that kid to get some of this every night!
>>
>>723019341

Same here. She doesn't want a boyfriend as much as a meal ticket. If she had been honest, then fine, but was deliberately deceptive.

It will not be easy for her to find someone who will be 100% on-board, but she made her choice hears ago. Elective abortion is legal; she wanted the fucking kid.
>>
>>723026244
No women setting men up and trying to financially r@pe them is still going on.
>>
>>723029616
Nadine jansen
>>
>>723016821
Don't throw your life away. You'll find another girl.

Don't make the same mistake so many of us did.

Just walk away. Anon, listen! Just walk away.

You'll find another girl.
>>
>>723030453
>Nadine jansen
nope
>>
>>723019567
He isn't fucked if he just fucking gets out of there, go find you some other bitch to put your dick in. Preferably one that hasn't birthed a child.
>>
>>723017898

>"Mom, Dad, she lied to me about having a son for months. I can't live with someone who lied to me. This is my decision. We will not further discuss this, my decision stands. Enjoy your meal."

What the fuck is the problem?

Why is everyone such a fag?
>>
>>723016821
So marry her and adopt the kid out.
Many folk would love to have a blond mulatto boy.
>>
File: cuck king.jpg (154KB, 2048x1302px) Image search: [Google]
cuck king.jpg
154KB, 2048x1302px
This is OP
>>
I think the question EVERYONE IS MISSING...
If this was real, did her parents have the child rapist throw in jail for statutory rape. Or was that OK?

Inquiring minds want to know?
>>
>>723030971

>"I do plan to have a family and to raise children. And those children will be chilren of my own, with a woman who's truthful and faithful and has a better sense of judgement than pam. By the way: what makes you think you're in any way entitled to mess with my personal affairs? You guys really need to learn where the boundaries are between parents an an adult child."
>>
File: party.gif (907KB, 500x394px) Image search: [Google]
party.gif
907KB, 500x394px
OP lied and that means we can't have a relationship!

This whole thread was built on lies!
>>
>>723031100

Even the dog is like WTF,,,,, you're stupid.
>>
>>723031250
Or you make it short:

"I sure as hell won't raise a nigger bastard with that white trash whore!"
>>
>>723031337

>1337
Leet, it's like the dog fucked her. You see, black dog - black baby.
>>
>>723019031
Why would anyone want any step child period???
>>
Looking usually I just browse but as someone who's been in your situation

LEAVE

GET OUT AND LEAVE

Never go back. Count your lucky stars you got out early
>>
>>723017898
Be a fucking MAN
TELL YOUR FAMILY YOURE NO FUCKING CUCK AND WONT ACCEPT COALBURNERS
>>
I love everyone here saying "Don't be a cuck" is this because she has a kid or it's because fucked black dude? Because if it's the latter rather than the form then I'm afraid half of us in this chat a fucking cucks.
>>
>>723033487
You already know that it's the latter.
>>
>>723016821
Ill take the lad.
You keep the ho.
>>
>>723032017
Willing sex slaves.
Don't you read any erotic stories?
>>
>>723033714
Yeah, I know, lol. Fucking retards man. They all act like their asses wouldn't fuck this bitch six ways from Sunday if they were given half a chance.

... but we both know that shit wouldn't happen.
>>
>>723018373
>>723027365
Paradise hills here, ib hometown though

what's she look like op?
>>
>>723019645
Yeah. This is true.
>>
>>723019645
True, you just apply a little pressure to the back of the neck. If they gag you reduce the pressure.
>>
this turned from a life crisis thread to a /pol/ circlejerk
>>
>>723034958
I mean, what did you expect? He referred to the kid as a "half-nig". Guy made his feelings pretty clear from the start.
>>
>>723019739
fucking this
>>
>>723022588
They actually sound like cool people.
>>
OP she lied. And fucked a nigger

Tell her you think it's disgusting she would even touch a black guy let alone let him fuck her. At 14

And why are her parents not pissed that a 30+ year old man knocked up thier daughter? It's not like some going nigga from her class.

Tell her that it's gross and that you don't want to look at some pedo nigger spawn.

She will hate you. And good. She deserves to be in some nigger whore house sucking homeless dick for money.

>Nobody brings up her possibly divorcing you and taking your money or even worse cheating on you and having another nigkid

Be smart. Fuck her feels. Think of the facts. And your life. She failed. You can still go on
>>
>>723035938
It's 4Chan though. Pretty much everybody calls black people niggers because they feel they can get away with it. It's hard to tell the shit posters from the actual racists sometimes.
>>
>>723036217

>Forcing your young daughter to date niggers blindly in order to force them

>Cool

Ya. If a girl finds a black boy nice on her on it's fine. But having parents legit try to force it to virtue signal is gross
>>
>>723019739
>just be honest with her
>she lied about the little nigglet
Also this:
>>723036278
>>
>>723018616
the niglet is 9 yo, no possibility to raise it at this time, already is a nigro because single mom education
>>
>>723036377
Why do you even care
[spoiler]nice dubs tho[/spoiler]
>>
>>723027731
/thread

You people are fucking idiots.
>>
FUCK THAT OP RUN
>>
>>723036472
BS A firm hand and that boy will be screaming our creators name and towing the line.
>>
>>723019960
the ultimate cuck. some nigger get to pass is seed to future generations while you pay and work for him...
don't make a shit tier decision in your life, i did something similar (not nigro tou) and it was my worst desicion in life, zero respect as a parenting model, the little bastard already is below salvation because single mother education sucks, and the mother invalidate every action because "i will never be the real father"
>>
Black people can't have blonde hair
>>
File: 1487094481656.gif (531KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
1487094481656.gif
531KB, 800x450px
>>723016821
DO NOT DO IT. Sorry for caps but you need to gtfo before it goes deeper. Bone if you need to, but holy shit don't doom yourself like this.
>>
>>723036609
>"OMG HAHA DUDE YOU SO GOT CUCKED BY MY COPIED AND PASTED STORY LOL XDDDDDD FUCKING IDIOTS YOU WONT GET THOSE 20 SECONDS FROM TYPING A REPLY BACK HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA GET FUCKED NERD"

Woah, sure got me.
>>
File: kenshinvsthenormies.jpg (16KB, 512x384px) Image search: [Google]
kenshinvsthenormies.jpg
16KB, 512x384px
>>723019960
Kids in their early 20's are literally the genetic trash of my generation, I am 33 and earlier gen Y.

There is no fuckin way, my younger sister would be allowed to go out and fuck 30 year olds at 14.

At least we had stranger danger and dare to fix ourselves.

Jeez teens in the mid 2000's, were a fuckin mistake.
>>
>>723022618
Best one yet.
>>
>>723018373
I'm right next to you. Give me her number, I'll fuck her until she forgets about you then dump her leaving her worse off with another bastard child to raise.
>>
>>723037518
>At least we had stranger danger
And it was never the stranger. Always it was Uncle Bill or Mr Wilson from down the block.
Someone the family trusted.
Yet the Police still use the Stranger Danger line.
>>
>>723016821
>qt314 23
KYS
>>
>>723026477
Respect for no. 6.
>>
>>723031100
this always makes me sed
>>
>>723016821
Sounds Fake as fuck.
Can you post a photo of the niglet?
Even if it's a censored one?
>>
File: 99jiimehs.jpg (116KB, 478x631px) Image search: [Google]
99jiimehs.jpg
116KB, 478x631px
>>723037827
Have you never seen the education against uncle bill and mr wilson was called stranger danger, since they acted weird.

Stranger danger was not just who you didn't know, it was about strange behavior of adults you knew.

GB2 to grade school kid.
>>
>>723016821

Would u marry her with the kid out of the picture?

Also gtfo from there, she lied and used u for her own needs, dont sacrifice yourself in the ne of others, last time that happened was jesus and we all know how that turned out, like shit, everyones still a cunt (im not religous)
Thread posts: 247
Thread images: 29

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.