[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

anon, what makes life worth living ?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_n8rob5JE2i1rlfpzao1_400.gif (2MB, 400x196px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_n8rob5JE2i1rlfpzao1_400.gif
2MB, 400x196px
anon,
what makes life worth living ?
>>
fear of death
>>
fear of upsetting family
>>
>>723016224
Gay sex
>>
>>723016224
Constant wanting to bust a nut in a girl.
Acid/MDMA
Music
>>
To crush your enemies

See them driven before you

And hear the lamentations of their women
>>
>>723016224
having an enjoyable life.
if you don't..then get one
"I don't find joy in anything" fuck off you loser
>>
Videogames
Pets
Playing music
>>
>>723016815
I love you
>>
>>723016815
Truth.
>>
>>723016224
Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
>>
My fiance honestly without her I'd probably am hero, she's the only person I'm close to/trust
>>
>>723017737
>My fiance honestly without her I'd probably am hero, she's the only person I'm close to/trust
Thats not a healthy position to be in.
>>
>>723017879
Yea i know it's not, I'm trying to become more independent. I was screamed at and put down constantly as a child, she's the only one who has shown me she cares for me, and I'm starting to make some friends, I just have a hard time trusting people now
>>
>>723016815
This guy
>>
>>723018237
Does no one else have that one person they couldn't live without? Or is that just a mental illness type thing?
>>
Life has no inherent meaning.
Everyone has a different reason why they wake up in the morning.
As long as you have a reason, and you keep waking up, you're doing alright.
If you anhero, you're just taking the easy way out.
"I've got the guts to die, but I want to know if you have the guts to live"
>>
>>723016815
Came here for this
>>
>>723019270
This makes me feel a bit better, thanks anon
>>
>>723016224
sex good booze a sense of accomplishment nature hikes laughter books love
>>
The feeling of putting on new socks
>>
Asians
>>
>>723016224
>anon,
>what makes life worth living ?
My lovely wife.
Traveling in my airplane and seeing the world.
Sailing my sailboat around half the globe.
SCUBA diving in cool places.
Getting drunk in seedy Caribbean bars.
Collecting scars.
Being alive after many experiences that should have killed me.
It's going to suck when I get too old to do these things.
>>
>>723016224
>>
File: 20161227_233115.png (2MB, 1232x1142px) Image search: [Google]
20161227_233115.png
2MB, 1232x1142px
>>723016224
Seeing the whole world in front to of me. Just waiting for me to grab it. All you will call me a beta fag but, life is precious and needs to be lived to the fullest.
>>
The feeling of looking back on all your failures after achieving something great life. Sometimes you will doubt some of your past choices, but if you do something amazing you can look back at the older loser you and see that he has achieved something. This also fuels you to try another thing for living and keep trying to challenge yourself
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.