[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you all feel about dying as a virgin?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: image.jpg (35KB, 403x335px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
35KB, 403x335px
How do you all feel about dying as a virgin?
>>
>>722999676
Am I supposed to feel something about?
>>
>>722999676
I don't mind, have tons of freetime to devote to my hobbies.
Though, I'm only 18.
>>
Am I suppose to feel bad?
>>
File: 1484272183939.jpg (240KB, 1024x1365px) Image search: [Google]
1484272183939.jpg
240KB, 1024x1365px
Meh.

Lost mine at 19

become a manwhore and slept with 20+ in the following months. Being a virgin was simpler, u just had less confidence.
>>
File: IDK.jpg (49KB, 664x602px) Image search: [Google]
IDK.jpg
49KB, 664x602px
>>
>>722999676
I have ascended far beyond the plane of feel
>>
>>722999676
Pretty happy actually.I didnt cave in and make women be the sole purpose of my life and be what my world revolves around.

I've finished college, i paid off my house mortgage after 2 years.I go out and enjoy things I enjoy,not go do things i dont enjoy just to keep a mouthbreathing bag of meat happy so she can give me time in her vagina

Feels great mang.
>>
>>723001062
That's deep man. My girlfriend literally have to use quick sex to bribe me to do hardwork for her. (No puns intended)
>>
>>722999676
That's what will happen, and the sooner the better.
>>
33, virgin. I'm kind of at peace with it but it makes me sad occasionally.
>>
>>723001363
I've had 3 girls i was really interested in,but even the garbage i had to do just to maintain a friendship with them was not worth it at all.One of them i was in a relationship with for 2 months and it was just a constant bore. I never got to do things i enjoyed doing(rc cars and planes) and every weekend i was either with her friends,who i had no intention of befriending, or we stayed in,which was rather unbearable as she would just not calm the fuck down and just co exist.We had to keep doing things or go to some place for no apparent reason then to be doing things.

Zero regrets
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.