[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

If you see something, say something.

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 5

If you see something, say something.
>>
>>722992457
Anti-fa is the beginning of far left terror, its the US's own years of lead. Fascism isn't on the rise, its always been here, whats on the rise is the lefts thought policing. which resulted in a large push back by the right to the other extreme. YOU led to this "fascism" and now you lie in pursuit of claiming fascism is everywhere, NOT EVERYONE TO THE RIGHT OF YOU IS A FUCKING FASCIST. ALL YOUR DOING IS DEVALUING THE PHRASE FASCISM AND GIVING FASCISM A LEGITIMATE PLATFORM TO STAND ON FUCK YOU. -Sincerely a jew.
>>
File: s-l300.jpg (16KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
s-l300.jpg
16KB, 300x300px
>>722992884
>>
File: IMG_5323.jpg (292KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5323.jpg
292KB, 900x900px
>>722992884
>>
File: IMG_5397.jpg (119KB, 744x562px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_5397.jpg
119KB, 744x562px
>>722992457
>>
>>722992948
"-Sincerely a jew." yea i love hitler dont i (since i know you're too stupid to understand that loving hitler is sarcastic, ill spell it out its sarcasm). Fuck you.
>>
File: 1486659577889.jpg (79KB, 857x648px) Image search: [Google]
1486659577889.jpg
79KB, 857x648px
>>
Hey all you so called Anti-Fa:
Want to come face to face with a true fascist? Look in the mirror!
>>
>>722992457
You've been bleating about (mostly non-existent or misdiagnosed 'fascism') for decades and are no closer to 'defeating' it than you were at the start. Know that your efforts are futile and your ilk will be shocked from their insulated world of idiocy in the most brutal fashion.
>>
tolerance is a two way road
>>
>>722992884
>Implying you're actually of the Tribe of Judah
Amusing. Fuck off.
>>722995016
Right. Because wanting to return the right wing to its rational, Reagan roots is fascist. Fuck off.
>>722995105
>Eyeroll.gif
>>722995472
Quite so. I can tolerate a fuckload of things. If you have a different view from me, I'll gladly sit down and talk to you about it - I won't assume I'm gonna change your mind, especially if you're a hardcore Democrat or Libertarian, but I'll talk to you all day long `bout whatever. But if you want to tear this country apart from the inside out, eliminate diplomatic ties that took decades to build, drag our nation's name through the mud, rule through military intimidation and de facto dictatorship... yeah, we got issues, boi.
>>
>>722996694
>tear this country apart from the inside out
It's more like weeding or removing termites at this point.
>>
>>722996694
I am Jewish, nice kafkatrap by the way. If you cant accept the reality that the victims of fascist genocide believe you're movement is only devaluing victims of real fascist violence, whilst you sit back complaining about people who are in the fucking left, calling them fascist to shut down conversation in order for your narrow bullshit world view to come down in form of jut giving people like Hitler legitimate grounds to stand on. thanks to the violence you thugs have been so keen on showing. Fuck you, sincerely a jew.
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.