[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do I get better at rolling joints? I've watched countless

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: Screenshot_20170219-194706~2.png (823KB, 1080x882px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20170219-194706~2.png
823KB, 1080x882px
How do I get better at rolling joints?
I've watched countless videos, and I cant get it right.
>>
You need a filter
And way too fat
You need to make them nice and even, like a pen. You put too much in that one. Honestly rolling blunts is easier than joints. The parchment paper type material makes it hard for some.
>>
File: _85192807_85192806.jpg (125KB, 950x1314px) Image search: [Google]
_85192807_85192806.jpg
125KB, 950x1314px
>>
>>722992318
with those kind of papers, you have to put more weed in it than you actually want to end up inside the joint. When you roll the paper back and forth with your fingers, it will compress slightly and some weed will fall out of the ends. You squeeze and roll until it the weed is consistently spread across the whole joint, and then wet your lips and apply the ends to your moist but not wet lips. At this point you twist the ends. Whichever end has more paper will be the one you light. Bite off any excess paper that is twisted up.
>>
Buy a roller. That's how I do it. So which state are you in? I find some strains are easier to break up and roll, particularly the ones native to colder regions. Purple god bud rolls so good. It gives some people couch lock, but I'm such a nervous wreck that it just gets me out the door and walking
>>
>>722993283
That's a strain from Canada that grows well in Colorado. Something about it breaks up and sticks back together really easily. Making it easier to roll.
>>
>>722992318
Practice with tobacco so you don't keep wasting your weed in shit joints.

Put a bit of tobacco in first, evenly distributed but loose so there's small gaps everywhere. Then add your crumbled greenery evenly, not so much at the toking end, then add more tobacco on top.

The trick is not applying too much pressure when you roll it.
>>
>>722993428
Or just re roll and it's not really wasting. Paper is automatically a waste anyway.
>>
>>722992318
Bud I could give you a long bullshit answer but the correct and short version is:
>Some got it and some don't.
I learned when I was about twelve, and had just started smoking and an uncle sat me down and handed me two packs of papers and a bag of tobacco and i just sat there and rolled "joints" till I was ready for the real thing. Just literally practice A LOT man.
>>
Seriously, who rolls joints anymore? That hasn't been a thing around here since the 90s. Don't they sell bowls there?
>>
>>722992318
Man fuck handrolling. Get yourself this little thing, master cone joints every time.

https://www.amazon.com/Cone-Artist-Roller/dp/B00V2KL5CY
>>
>>722992318
By rolling
>>
>>722993735 +
Using your hands
>>
>>722993735
pretty much this, keep rolling until you get better
>>
>>722993557
People in Colorado and Washington roll joints. Are you Canadian or something?
>>
>>722993557

This

I like using a pipe myself, less hassle and easy to clean.
>>
Semi-related but was thinking of quitting except now I want to get more and play everquest tonight. Can I get some positive reinforcement
>>
>>722993566
these are really nice.i have one,too. but you easily overpack it and pack it too tight because you get too confident with how much you can put in.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.