[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

12 days, lads

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 43er.jpg (37KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
43er.jpg
37KB, 1280x720px
12 days, lads
>>
NDF!
>>
Take this trash to /v/
>>
>>722971484
oh gosh so excied for a device with tech thats from 2015
>>
2013 you mean..
>>
>>722971484
Whats a nintendo switch? Sorry I'm not 12 and don't play little kid games anymore.
>>
No you are 10 and play cod on ps4.. :)
>>
Can't wait to play latest generation graphics.

https://youtu.be/n2I9IgqavKI
>>
>>722973467
So sad that gamers won't play fun and interesting games for the simple reason that its artstyle is cartoonish. This is how the gaming industry dies. You normies are the reason we get a shit cod game every year because they know there's a market for brain dead chads
>>
>>722973942
If you play nintendo games you are braindead. C0D takes skill unlike Mari0.
>>
>>722974092
Nice bait
>>
>>722973942
OK I was kidding with my post, but how how can you get mad at someone for not giving a shit about the switch when on launch day there are gonna only be like 3 games? They aren't even releasing a Mario game until next christmas? On launch day the only game anyone will buy is Zelda. Maybe I'll look into picking up a switch when they actually have more than a handful of games in a couple years.
>>
This shit is gonna flop.

The controller is smaller than my penis. It's $85+ for a "pro controller" and it has nothing to offer but first party games and some variant of Street Fighter II with variants of existing shotos cheaply and hastily slapped on like some MUGEN bullshit.

If it gets a new Kid Icarus, or God forbid, a new Fire Pro, then we'll talk bidness. I hear that the Smash game that comes to this though will just be a port and not a new game.

Nintendo is the new Sega. I'm calling it now.
>>
>>722974448
He didn't say he didn't care about the switch, he said it was for 12 year olds. You're allowed to not like a console but to do it for the sole reason that the games have a cartoony style is moronic, and like I said, kills the industry. That's totally cool if you buy it when it has more games, 3ds had a bad launch as well
>>
>>722974776
First, you only have to play on the tiny versions if you're doing multiplayer. The box comes with grips to make them even bigger. Second, we'll just have to wait and see for games. They've already made bank off of the preorders and accessory preorders alone
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.