[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

These girls are out whoring cookies everywhere now. In a world

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: girl_scout1.jpg (974KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
girl_scout1.jpg
974KB, 1920x1280px
These girls are out whoring cookies everywhere now.
In a world w/o consequences, would you throw one in a van, take it home and fuck it?
Which one of these, or other scouts, would you choose?
>>
The one in the back on the right. Or the one in the middle row with the jailhouse stripes. I'd probably make her do her hair differently though.
>>
Dude if you only take one the others could talk so you gotta take them all
>>
So boyscouts whore popcorn?

And none of them, because I'm not a sick fuck and I can get laid with adult females consensually.
>>
>>722954752
I'd take 5 and 6
>>
I'd snatch up a couple boxes of those Thin Mints....
>>
if they were a few years younger
>>
OK, /b/, here's what happened. I was sitting around the house yesterday, minding my own business, when I heard a knock at the door. I opened it, and there stood a cute little loli (maybe7-8yo)! She's dressed in this hot short skirt, and some kind of military fetish outfit, called herself a "girl scout", or something like that. Another word for hooker, as far as I'm concerned. Anyway, after some haggling, I got something you aren't gonna BELIEVE! She was selling BOXED LOLIS! That's right! Every box had pictures of some of the most rapeable cake you've ever laid eyes on. Some boxes had 5or6 on the cover! Well, hell if I'm gonna pass up an opportunity like this! So I dumped $400, the whole damn supply. Then I slammed the door in her face, stripped, covered my self in cooking oil and ripped those suckers open in a sex-crazed frenzy. What the fuck do I find scattered all over my floor? Helpless lolis screaming for mercy? Children huddling in corners trying futilely to escape my embrace? FUCK NO! A bunch of goddamn COOKIES! I grab my bat, ran outside flinging oil and profanity in every direction, only to find the little cunt making her escape in an unmarked minivan. But she'll get hers. I've heard this story time and time again, by other poor souls who've been taken advantage of by these evil bitches. And... I've found the location of their secret base. Girl Scouts of the USA 420 Fifth Avenue New York, New York 10018-2798 (800) 478-7248. I've got a machete, 3 bottles of vegetable oil, and a raging, throbbing, rock hard sense of burning justice. Are you with me /b/? Help avenge your /b/rothers shattered hopes and dreams! ALL PERSONNEL, REPORT IN! ETA on target @ 23:59:59 tonight!
>>
>>722954752
If there are no consequences in that world, then why throw them in a van? Why even need one? You'd probably be able to just go up and talk to them without getting any weird looks.

Not that you can talk to girls in the first place but that's besides the point
>>
>>722954752
2,3,6 & 8.
>>
>>722954752
Give us more pics OP
>>
File: Casi.jpg (18KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
Casi.jpg
18KB, 300x400px
>>722954752

>out of food
>drive to grocery store
>see 5 girl scouts have a table set up by the entrance
>social anxiety kicks in
>decide i'd rather fast today
>drive home
>>
>>722955220
omg this happened to me too
>>
>>722955390
>>722954752
Younger!!!
>>
File: shrek.jpg (1005KB, 1920x1280px) Image search: [Google]
shrek.jpg
1005KB, 1920x1280px
>>
>>722955617
+1 ingenuity.
>>
>>722955617

Oh, and if I had my pick, I'd have 3 fist 6 while 2 sits on her face, as I lick 2's face while fucking 5.

America!
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.