[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Any of you nignogs been to county jail before? Got a warrant

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_2254.jpg (132KB, 1060x1537px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2254.jpg
132KB, 1060x1537px
Any of you nignogs been to county jail before? Got a warrant for my arrest for jumping probation. Turning myself in tomorrow and probably gonna do time because my judge is a fucking nigger POS cocksucker and hates happiness. Any protips or advice would be appreciated.
>>
Take care of your business next time and don't jump probation you fucking idiot.
>>
>>722948275
Thanks, that was helpful.
>>
>I'm gonna do time because of the judge.

No, you're going to do time because you broke the law, were given probation, and couldn't follow the rules of probation.
>>
>>722948547
It should have been a simple fine you dumb nigger. I have no priors and was fresh out of the service. This cocksucking judge slapped me with all sorts of classes and drug testing that cost way over the actual fine itself. My civil infraction was drunk and disorderly, so I don't know why the fuck I was even being drug tested. I got a raw deal, go fuck yourself.
>>
>>722949228
>>722949228
>This cocksucking judge slapped me with all sorts of classes and drug testing that cost way over the actual fine itself.
Congratulations you figured out the shady racket they're running in courthouses all over the fine nation of ours. Probation in a lot of cases is actually a scam.
>>
>>722949228
You could try not being a nigger and obeying the law next time.
>>
wear a bunch of extra white tee shirts, layer on some socks, n layer on some underwear. they'll usually let you keep white shirts white socks and any underwear you're wearing, save you a little bit of money instead of buying that shit on your commissary
>>
>>722947938
I just got out- been locked up since August. County jail isn't shit; just don't let anyone get over on you. People get really locked into trying to take food from you
>>
>>722948547
This. Your judge believes in law and order. This is the definition of MAGA
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.