[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

why hasn't she responded yet /b/?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 328
Thread images: 30

File: they_see_me_rowling.png (340KB, 759x419px) Image search: [Google]
they_see_me_rowling.png
340KB, 759x419px
why hasn't she responded yet /b/?
>>
https://twitter.com/Cernovich/status/830617766369521665?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw
>>
https://www.change.org/p/j-k-rowling-petition-for-j-k-rowling-to-take-in-muslim-refugees-in-her-18-spare-bedrooms
>>
>>722944021
Because she's a megalomaniac who thinks it's other people's job to do what she believes is right
>>
>>722944021
God I fucking hope she ignores these troll cunts. You can be a genuine person without all this shit she would have to go through to make this happen. Yes, she has the money and resource to do it but why have the headache?
>>
>>722944498
Because she demands other ppl to do the same? It's not her in her ivory tower who has to suffer the consequences of rapefugee-politics. Pls use your brain before you post.
>>
Yes, jk Rowling the billionaire is going to care what a bunch of virgins on 4chan think about her. She'll probably quit twitter in shame. Probably.

Why are you guys so scared of "rapefugees"? Because they might fuck the women that weren't ever gonna fuck you anyway? It screams of insecurity, the Bullshit boogeyman. Cuck-like in fact. Just like Trump with his daughter and and the Canadian Pm.

The scariest thing for you alt-reich boys is that the refugees are no different from you. Because then that means there's nothing special about you. When there isn't. You can cite all the great things about western civilisation but you did fuck all to contribute to that.

The only difference between you and them is that your mother had the temerity to open her whore legs in a western country when she had you. And that fucking terrifies you.
>>
>>722945098
oh hello muhammad
>>
>>722944729
Oh, kid...
>>
>>722945163
Shit, man you got me. Great response, you've totally embarrassed me there. Well done, I'll quit posting now. Probably.
>>
>>722944498
"The refugee crisis will require 250000 homes to be built every year in her homeland Britain. Helping refugees in Europe will cost 10 times as much as helping them in neighbouring countries would."

To feasibly accommodate the level of refugees she demands to be allowed to come in to the country will require britons to share their homes with them. Will you be willing to house these refugees in your own home? Without any real way of vetting them?

An interesting question to ask is why aren't people like her protesting against the 5 richest middle-eastern countries from taking a single refugee but demands her own countrymen and other neighbouring European countries to do so? http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3222405/How-six-wealthiest-Gulf-Nations-refused-single-Syrian-refugee.html
>>
>>722945098
I really hope your sister/mother/dog gets raped by a refugee, see if you're singing the same fucking story then

asswipe
>>
>>722945098
You have to go back you brown faggot, nobody wants you in their country
>>
>>722945228
>says the 15yo libtard
>>
>>722945228
why the condescending "oh, kid?" call-out? how is that and unreasonable point on >>722944729
>>
>>722945267
250k homes for a total of 100k asylum seekers in total in the UK?

Lol OK m8. Also, daily mail.
>>
>>722945272
Did.... Did your mother and sister get raped by a refugee, anon?...... Together?........ Did you like it.... Did it make you hard? How many times have you touched yourself thinking about it? Does it make you hate yourself?
>>
>>722945098
I'm not scared. I don't like them. I don't want to share or live with them. They are completely worthless human trash to me. I honestly would prefer them to be death.
>>
File: trump_tweets.jpg (33KB, 497x620px) Image search: [Google]
trump_tweets.jpg
33KB, 497x620px
>>
>>722945297
Not brown but if I was I'm sure your mother wouldn't mind me here. After all, your dad beat her so anything's better than him and her useless son.
>>
>>722945500
nice try shitlord, my point still stands, you've had your little troll and a few responses now toddle off and knock one out while you tell yourself how alpha you are
>>
>>722945098
And an allahu ahkbar to you too, friend
>>
>>722944729

No she doesn't. The demand isn't to just accept refugees literally in your own home.
>>
>>722945567
Did you just call me a shitlord and an alpha?

I think you're confusing the roles here, all-night boy. Your point stands about as much as your cock stands at attention thinking about refugees raping your women. Which, is not very much because it's tiny.
>>
>>722945657
I bet the rapefugees are wittier than you.
>>
>>722945098
you're obviously not from the west
hows that poverty thing working out for you?
hows raping your 12yo neighbours sister then stoning her to death going for you?
>>
>>722945098
I'm with this guy now, he said that if I don't want rapists in my country i'm an insecure cuck who wouldn't be able to get a girlfriend. Because rapists are great as long as they are the brown kind.

They are totally not different in the slightest, that's why they live in first world countries with good education, medical care and housing. And I'm sure they'll completely stop shitting in the streets and assimilate into our culture.

It was the mean old Germans that caused the crime rate to rise as they accepted a shit load of refugees. Not the innocent brown folk.
>>
>>722945894
I am actually from the west, not that it matters.

Hey, at least I'm not from bumfuck random American town and fucking my sister.
>>
>>722946164
c'mon try harder than that, surely you could come up with something wittier? sigh the level of shitlords nowadays
>>
File: laugh my sides.jpg (5KB, 153x152px) Image search: [Google]
laugh my sides.jpg
5KB, 153x152px
>>722944021
I support refugees and i'm anti-trump immigrations laws!
from the coziness of my huge ass mansion designed only for me
>>
>>722946225
You're not worth it.
>>
File: Edgy.gif (118KB, 373x327px) Image search: [Google]
Edgy.gif
118KB, 373x327px
>>722946305
>>
>>722946078
rapists are great but i personally prefer white rapists to black rapisrs (brown doesnt exist, if you arent white you're black and that includes the faggot ass frenchniggers and oliveniggers) because if enough white rapists rape blACLK women, eventually there'll be 0% black left
blacks shouldnt be allowed to interbreed for this reason
>>
>>722946078
I didn't say anything about getting a girlfriend, but it seems like I've touched a nerve. The only people I've known to shit in the street are cocaine addicts, almost exclusively white. Have you ever been to Germany, or is the extent of your knowledge breitbart because you seem to be spouting everything they write.
>>
>>722946164
i can tell by the way you structure your sentences that you aren't actually white
>>
>>722946468
go visit india sometime bud
>>
>>722946498
White people have a way of structuring sentences? Lol somebody could have fucking told me.

I'm from England, you dumb fuck. That way I'm structuring my sentences? It's called doing it properly.
>>
>>722945098
you sir, are right
sadly this board is full of americans, and, as the rest of the world knows, they don't know shit. They "know" other cultures through hollywood movies and tv shows. They eat and produce shitty food, they talk shit, their cars are shit, they listen to shitty music, they elect shitty presidents, their comedians are shit, their artists are shit... they buy everything ther government feeds them, they repeat over and over the same basic and simplistic shit to explain everything and why they are 'the best country in the world'
>>
>>722946605
interesting that you didn't deny it
>>
>>722946591
How many Indian refugees are there in the current crisis? Or is a brown person from India exactly the same as one from syria? I suppose you won't mind when I tell you as a white person, you probably like a bit of domestic abuse. Since the boys in Russia do.
>>
File: aspirin.jpg (19KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
aspirin.jpg
19KB, 500x500px
>>722944021
Because people aren't very smart. Infact, humans aren't very smart -- we just happen to be the most cunning and capable beings of this planet. We're fairly simple beings and we constantly make errors. Most of these errors go unrecorded, now with IT this retardation is recorded and backed up.

In that sense we're in an unique position where we can inspect how retarded we humans really are.

Rowling isn't going to let no niggers in her mansion. She's a woman so she feels obviously outraged by true tides of war, ready to point her blaming finger at anybody and everybody. But at the same time she's not willing to do the thing which she morally thinks is right. It isn't because she's a retard. Regardless of she feels, she also knows it'd be mistake of a lifetime to fill her mansion with niggers.
>>
File: 669.png (899KB, 680x907px) Image search: [Google]
669.png
899KB, 680x907px
>>722945098
I like how post like this genuinely offend people here.
>>
>>722946634
You find it interesting when strangers on the Internet don't mention if they're white? You must live a dull fucking life.
>>
>>722946611
funny, it seems that you are the one that only knows america through mainstream media, shitty hollywood movies, eat your infor from only 1 shitty source and think everything is shit
good job proving you are a moron without even making a point
>>
>>722944729
When did she tell people to personally house refugees? If I say that the police need to do something about the crime problem, and I being a hypocrite and "virtue signaling" if I don't dress up like a bat and beat up criminals at night?
>>
>>722946305
rather that you're not capable, tool
>>
>>722947027
Who else is going to house them? We have a housing shortage as it is, so council housing is out unless we tell people already on the waiting lists to fuck off.
>>
>>722946704
Why the fuck do you keep accusing people of beating their spouses when they disagree with you?

Thats like me claiming you beat puppies cause you disagree with me. Politics do not correlate to actions. I know plenty of democrates who are poor and white, and quite a few rich black republicans.

>Spoiler alert
Neither wants refugees. Me? I left the usa to live in a place that will never take in refugees
>>
>>722947027
when she tells to use government funds to house refugees, that is public money, from everyone else, from taxes
she wants to tell what to do with other people's stuff, so give the example and do it with your own stuff 1st
the whole police argument is more than retarded, its a whole different issue

it would actually be great if we could defend from criminals ourselves, but thanks to retards like that it is now considered a crime if you do
you cant have weapons and if you do assault a criminal you'll probably be prosecuted and get fucked by the law before the criminal does from trying to rob you in the 1st place

its almost comical how people cant see the subversion of values in both cases
>>
>>722947027

No! No! She meant that, which makes my rants totally relevant!

I always say we should look after our own homeless before taking in refugees, which is why I personally have taken in a dozen homeless guys to live in my big house, otherwise I'd be a hypocrite.

JK Rowling should personally house at least 1,000 refugees since she is richer than me, otherwise she should shut the hell up.

Just coz we helped blow up their houses it doesn't make us responsible as a country! Why are Libcucks so retarded?
>>
>>722947302
>went to some arab shithole detected
>>
>>722947428
Dubai aint that bad.
>>
>>722947378
>I am retarded; The post.
>>
>>722947302
I didn't accuse you of beating their spouses, I pointed out how stupid conflating Indians and what they do, to Syrians is. Do they teach reading comprehension in your country?

You left the USA because they took in refugees? Possibly the most stupid reason if ever heard for emigrating. You must be really terrified of brown people. Do you leave rooms because the walls aren't a certain shade of grey?
>>
>>722947546
>you as a white person like domestic abuse
>Your mom wont mind cause your dad beats her
>do you get hard cause your sister and mother were raped

These are things you wrote you huckleberry fuck
>>
>>722947497
This is actually quite a funny post when you realise you are actually the retarded one.

>you played yourself ;)
>>
>>722947546
your grasp of logic is so idiotic, its cringeworthy to read what you post and think that you actually considered it to be a good argument
>>
>>722947770
gee you missed the point again, what a surprise
>>
>>722947546
>>722947751
Also, i left the usa cause of the writing on the wall. It says "fuck refugees"

Ill return during trumps second term. After i can return to texas and look at the great wall of trump, buy me an AR rifle, grab some whiskey and shitpost all day long
>>
>>722947751
I don't know what a huckleberry fuck is? Is that someone who doesn't suffer from self-loathing except when considering himself superior to a bunch of refugees?
>>
>>722947969
Its what you see in the mirror each morning before you wipe the jizz off your face
>>
>>722947841
Not as idiotic as leaving the USA because it takes in refugees (which it does in miniscule numbers compared to the population)
>>
>>722947969
>Huckleberry fuck
A person so in love with his own ideals that he fucks huckleberries.

Thats you
>>
>>722948034
great arguments
people will surely rethink their life views after reading such eloquently defended points
>>
>>722948060
Actually the usa takes in hundreds of thousands of illegal immigrants,i mean refugees, in each year. From mexico.

Weve been doing it forever. Trump decided thats enough thoufh
>>
>>722948114
That insult is almost endearing.
>>
File: BetterThanYou.jpg (118KB, 896x1024px) Image search: [Google]
BetterThanYou.jpg
118KB, 896x1024px
J.K Rowling is virtue signaling as hard as she can, knowing full well that none of these immigrants are going to be living anywhere near her, and that the general public are going to be the ones footing the bill for the welfare most of them will be getting, since the majority are barely literate.

She has no intention of actually practicing what she preaches.
>>
>>722948060
that is your opinion and what your limited intellect could take from what the other guy said
>>
File: 1484531283240.jpg (10KB, 323x241px) Image search: [Google]
1484531283240.jpg
10KB, 323x241px
>>722944021
Gotem
>>
>>722948193
If you can't tell the difference between illegal immigration and refugees then I'm convinced I've wasted 15 minutes arguing with a teenager.
>>
>>722948131
You didnt counter the fact that i called you out for insulting ever person who disagreed with you.

Im sure people will be agreeing with you over me. Im -very- certain they will let you berate their spouses and mothers, and find you to be very intelligent and eloquent.

Are you one of the brown brits, or the color of brit who pays taxes?
>>
>>722945098
Being this pretentious
>>
>>722946611
where are you from ?
>>
>>722948340
The mexicans leave mexico to stay safe and provide for their families. They are constantly shot at and have to deal with terror on the daily. Kidnapping and rape is rampant in mexico

Are they not refugees who seek safety? Id be more open to a mexican refugee than a goat fucking, pedo practicing, street shitting middle easterner
>>
>>722945543
Kek
>>
>>722948354
you didnt count the fact that Im not even the same person you were arguing with ?

not saying the other guy is better or not, I couldnt care less
just pointed out that jizz in the face was an excellent argument, really shows your superior intellect in the conversation
just like not even knowing who your are quoting does too
>>
>>722947899
Not same anon so I can't have missed the point again.

>you played yourself ;)
>>
It's a pretty simple argument that shills are twisting. If you think it is good and virtuous for everyone to accept refugees, then lead by example.

She has the resources so why not?
>>
>>722947969
cringe
>>
>>722948472
>implying is only the poor victims that come illegally, not the ones committing rapes, drug dealers and all sorts of criminals too

besides, its not an A or B choice
I'd rather have none of the goat fuckers nor the fence jumpers

if you like one of them so much you are free to go join them on their land, instead of bringing them to mine
>>
>>722948354
>Calls me out for insulting people
>tries to insult me for not paying taxes
You're a treasure you.

You claimed refugees shit in the streets.

I said no they don't. You said look at India. I pointed out hardly any refugees are from India and a brown person from India doesn't mean one from syria. I then reasoned that that would be like saying a domestic abuser from Russia is the same as you.

The focus on domestic abuse touches a nerve for you.
>>
>>722948598
>still missed the point
>doesnt even know what is being played but wants to say others are being played

good job there mate
>>
>>722948679
Did you cringe because you realised you're a huckleberry fuck?
>>
>>722948865
wow my 5 year old cousin would be impressed by that comeback
>>
>>722948757
>didn't read your shit so can't miss the point
>didn't say others were being played, said one guy was playing himself

you played yourself thinking I was doing anything but annoying you
>>
>>722945431
Fuck off we dont want them here
>>
>>722948921
Wow my 4 year old cousin would be impressed by that comeback

This is a top notch argument from you.
>>
>>722948963
you are playing yourself if you think you annoy anyone
only thing you managed to do so far was make a fool at yourself
at least you are pretty good in doing that
>>
>>722945267
i think i might..id ask them to cook and clean and attend church or whatever religion they want but yeah. i think i could accomidate one child
>>
>>722946833
yeah well my dad can beat up your dad
>>
>>722944021
because she hasn't got any mansions you fucking idiot.
>>
>>722949021
we should let them discuss here instead then
>>
>>722944021
Nobody wants refugees..
>>
>>722949153
She has 5 ahahahah
>>
JK Rowling lost her billionaire status purely because of the millions she gives to charity every month. It's not about 'putting people up' ina building, it's ensuring that their needs are catered for. A private person like Joanne probably doesn't have 5% of the amenities required to look after that many people
>>
>>722949205
well, obviously

but leftist faggots want to force other people to take in refugees in their name, so it makes them look progressive and accepting
they think it'll prove that they are worthy people doing that
only proves that deep down they know they are worthless and are always in desperate need to do something trying to prove other people that they can be as good as normal people
so far it havent worked a single time
>>
>>722949319
kek
>>
>>722946435
So you call the french black, but a lid from a black mother is white?
>>
>>722946435
I agree. I find white people having sex with niggers disgusting.
>>
>>722948340
>If you can't tell the difference between illegal immigration and refugees

Most of the "refugees" in Europe are actually illegal immigrants. Estimates range between 70-90% are not from war torn countries, they are simply looking for handouts from wealthy European countries.
>>
>>722949111
If I'm not annoying you why do you keep responding.

I know you will again.

>playing yourself this hard
>>
>>722944021
Good God, you people are retarded. There's a huge difference with helping people and letting them live in your house. I wouldn't want most members of my own family living in my house, let alone strangers. But I certainly would help them any other way I could. And I absolutely wouldn't deny them the help others were offering just to quell my own xenophobia.
>>
>>722949721
because its amusing, I find it funny to see how you can keep missing the points and still think you are doing alright

the moment you start to be annoying, I'd just ignore you and stop responding

you still didnt understand how this playing yourself works and keeps using it
its hilarious
>>
>>722949852
yeah but would you force other people to help them in their name ?

this is the point here

you dont want them in your house but would you force them into someone else's house ?

what about neighbor ? would you force other neighbors to accept people you dont want in yours ?
what about money ?
would you force other people to pay for stuff you dont want to pay yourself ?

see, the problem is not helping them or not, is telling other people that they MUST help, when you yourself (J Rowlling in this case) arent willing to do it
if she doesnt want to do it, its fine, but stop trying to tell other people that they need to do then

common sense
>>
File: 1485960825287.jpg (20KB, 460x276px) Image search: [Google]
1485960825287.jpg
20KB, 460x276px
>>722945098
>Why are you guys so scared of "rapefugees"?
no one is "scared", people you mock have social competence. That is something you lefties don't have or understand. Also Herman detected
>>
She is the first (and only?) author to become a billionaire on her book sales. And she lost the billionaire status because she gave away so much money. She is probably the wrong person to "call out" like this in my opinion.
>>
>>722949721
>>722949875
>I know you will again
Oh my god this is almost too funny to handle.

Keep it up guy that plays himself.

>respond again, I know you can't help yourself
>>
>>722950285
I play myself every night, does that count ?
>>
>>722950285
Which one is the guy playing himself?
It is hard to tell
>>
File: 1480700376855.png (91KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
1480700376855.png
91KB, 800x600px
>>722945098
that's some quality trolling, buddy. gj
>>
>>722945098
Maybe it's because they never have, and never will belong in white countries
>>
>>722949153
and yet she still expects the burden to fall on the middle-class working britons who also don't have mansion. Fucking idiot
>>
>>722950285
>plays himself.
kek
>>
>>722951132
shes an entitled rich snowflake cunt
>>
>>722944729
She earned that right by becoming rich.

Try not being such a poor sometime
>>
>>722951459
HAHAHAH

edgy tool
>>
Because that's a stupid argument to make. Just because you support one group of people doesent mean that you should be forced to take them in. That's like saying that if you care about homeless people you should be forced to have them live with you. That doesn't make any sense.
>>
>>722951614
read the thread faggot, you missed the whole point
>>
>>722944021
She's too busy rimming Ainsley Harriott
>>
>>722951614
Read
>>
>>722951716
I have what was the point? Half of the people here are defending her and the other half are bitching about rapefugees
>>
>>722945163
>>722945272
>>722945297
>>722945657
>>722945894
>>722948428
>>722951024

Lol I love when people on /b/ can't handle a taste of their own medicine.
>>
>>722951614
so, if you declare that you want to help someone, it's silly to expect that you will actually do anything to help?

that's an interesting concept
>>
>>722952090
read what they are saying dumbass
you didnt understand why she is being criticized
>>
>>722947334
>>722948273

These parasites don't understand that anon. Their father never told them that, if a man can't do what he preaches, if he can't sacrifice for the truth he loves, then he is a hypocrite and a coward.
>>
>>722952221
I do understand. She lives in a huge mansion with 18 bedrooms and wants more refugees yet for some unknown reason she won't let complete strangers into her home
>>
>>722946611
double dubs of truth
>>
>>722944021
Because they're butt mangled faggots
>>
>>722944021
Because JK Rowling is a fucking bitch who just tweets and retweets anything that gets her attention, regardless if its true or not. She's under the impression that if she retweets things about religion, politics and whatnot it works well in her favor apperantly. She never follows up on anything, she never contributes to anything, she mainly uses her twitter to retweet bullshit, people who support her and slander people.
>>
>>722952428
that is the obvious part, you missed the point everyone is talking about or you just chose to ignore to be ~le troll baiting for (you)s ?

here
>>722950110

an example of what the point is
>>
>>722952169
Hasn't she donated a bunch of money to migrants in Calais?
>>
>>722952700
migrants in Calais don't seem to have received any moneny. they still wander around and attack lorries at night.

not to mention that those people don't need money. they need a place to stay and she has a lot of free room
>>
>>722952779
>18 rooms
>Lots
The main thing that's irritating about the faggy Twitter posts is that they don't offer 18 tickets, but 100. Which is such an obvious buttmad response.

Also
>Refugees just getting on planes like it's no big deal
Shows how out if touch they are with the subject in general
>>
>>722952600
I don't think she ever said she wanted them put in other people's houses, she probably would pay for it she's donated a bunch of money I think. I don't like refugees but I think that's a really dumb argument.
>>
File: 1464123408145.jpg (25KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
1464123408145.jpg
25KB, 480x360px
seriously nobody said shit when Britain decided to exit teh UN just so they wouldn't be obligated to take refugees. nobody remembers the brexit?
>>
>>722944498
>do as i say, not as i do

grandstanding shitters should be called out all the days
>>
>>722952161
damn, /b/tards finally having logic used against them. And they react by spouting a fuckton more load of bullshit. I guess thats what happens when this board is filled mostly with neckbeard european cucks and redneck americans
>>
>>722952947
>The main thing that's irritating about the faggy Twitter posts is that they don't offer 18 tickets, but 100. Which is such an obvious buttmad response.
you mean like Britain has already housing problems and these faggots want to bring more people in ?
>>
--------------------------------------------> /pol/
>>
>>722952950
you are trying to miss the points on purpose arent you ?
its quite obvious tho, no one can be that stupid
>>
>>722953093
It's called not being a faggot to people who have to fear thier own government or thier neighbors' killing them over night.
L2 empathy you edge lord

Anyways that's bsedie the point if you're going to be a whiny faggot you'd ask her to build a fuck ton of houses, not to house an unreasonable amount in a small space.
>>
>>722952779
Well that's just their culture they're very violent. Also hypothetically if they had money they could easily buy those things. But it's her property she doesent have to do that at all.
>>
>>722952950
no she want the goberment to use other people's money and find whatever place that isnt hers to put in those people

you are really trying hard to ignore the blatant hypocrisy in that
>>
>>722953142
I know what the point is and I think it's stupid
>>
>>722953281
Where's the tweet where she says specifically that?
>>
>>722953243
way to miss the point then faggot
if the problem is their gobernment violence, give means for these people to fight back, not bring their violence to your land
you want to show empathy, go to their land and fight against the injustice you see with them
but of course, all you can do is sit behind your computer safely screaming for other people to do the work for you, other people to accept them, other people to do whatever you are not enough of a man to do yourself
>>
>>722953281
She has to pay taxes too the money would be coming from her. How is that hypocritical? She wants migrants, she gave money to them, but she won't let complete strangers into her own home. That's a pretty rational decision.
>>
>>722947027
This is actually one hell of a good point.
>>
>>722953392
together with the tweet that says she wants everyone to accept more refugees but not to worry because it wont cost a thing from your pockets and also wont need any extra space to house them because in retarded liberal minds those things arent needed to be thought about before spurting out bullshit like that

common sense bro
>>
>>722944129
signed
>>
>>722953501
>give means for these people to fight back, not bring their violence to your land
That's literally a terrible solution.
But how would you propose we do that? Arm them? Send troops? You know, things other countries already do to aid these countries? Some people don't want to live in an opressive regime, can you blame them?
>you want to show empathy, go to their land and fight against the injustice you see with them
That's more violence, that thing that seems to scare you so much
>but of course, all you can do is sit behind your computer safely screaming for other people to do the work for you
Literally the same as being a faggot and saying 'oh I'll get you the tickets that I can't afford but you have to house them'
If you're going to tell her you're going to buy plane tickets to bring in refugees, why aren't you also housing them? You're literally the same hypocrite
>>
>>722953649
she wants migrants isnt the same as everyone wants migrants
she wants migrants but she wants to use everyone's resources to accommodate them

try harder to twist things in your fucked up ideology favor
>>
>>722953674
Post it fag
>>
File: 1480017619035.jpg (96KB, 1280x697px) Image search: [Google]
1480017619035.jpg
96KB, 1280x697px
>>722948273
>>
>>722953124
the point of /b/ is that anyone can talk about whatever they want hence "random"

it's an anything all you want board
>>
>>722953759
Are you implying only JK wants immigrants?
>>
>>722953746
>If you're going to tell her you're going to buy plane tickets to bring in refugees, why aren't you also housing them? You're literally the same hypocrite
how fucking stupid can you be, the whole point is that I DON'T want to house them
>hurr durr, you dont want to house them so you should house them to prove your point

your other points are so childish that arent even worthy of a reply
>>
>>722953932
if you want them too, you are welcome to house them together with her
faggot
>>
>>722954119
Then why say you want to buy tickets in the first place? To call out hypocrisy where it doesn't exist?
Want your country to help the needed but not wanting them in your home doesn't inheritantly make you a hypocrite.

I'm sorry once someone stops responding to your biggoted troll posts in a retarded manner you can't into discussions but this thread was never for that, was it?
>>
>>722954163
I don't live in your shitty country and we do take in refugees you silly racist.
>>
>>722953759
And what pray tell is my fucked up ideology, I'm curious.
>>
>>722944021
You're stupid if you think that's proving anything
>>
>>722945272

Chances are bigger that you die in a car accident. So ... i call bullshit on your comments. All of them
>>
>>722954294
good silly goyim, take them, take more
take them all

so I dont need to

prove how much better you are then everyone else, take em all
>>
>>722954612
Yeah that's what I thought
>>
>>722954263
Im not the guy that twitted, in case you are that dumb
you missed the whole point and still think we are in the same page, its almost funny

I dont want to help them
I dont want my country to help them

the needed that I want my country to help is my own country needed, not theirs
let their own country figure out their own problems

if you think the refugees need your help, you go help them yourself
dont make the whole country help becaue you think its needed
you dont speak for the whole country

that is the whole point

inb4 you say that I dont speak for the whole country either
its quite obvious I dont
so let those that want to help, help
and let those that dont want to help, not help

and that is the point, when you want to use government funds to help, you are not letting the people that dont want to take part in that a choice
>>
File: thumps up win nice.jpg (105KB, 347x346px) Image search: [Google]
thumps up win nice.jpg
105KB, 347x346px
>>722945098

Nice. Screencapped for future use to fuck with /pol/.
>>
>>722954652
how many have you took so far ?
how many you gave a home yourself ?

yeah, thats what we all thought
>>
>>722954882
so you screencaped a dumb argument that got completely destroyed within minutes, just because it got a good number of response ?

yeah, that will surely teach /pol/
>>
>>722954999
how can trips be such a faggot
>>
>>722955113
best argument in favor of the people you claim to be racists

its funny when you faggots use it thinking it helps your side
>>
>>722955109
perhaps its a sign that you got it all wrong
you are the faggot
>>
>>722944021
Hey, you horse-faced cunt:
"Silencio!"
>>
>>722954999
>completely destroyed within minutes

I wrote that, only responses I got were haha OK Muhammed and nobody wants them here.

Kelly Anne Conway could come up with better responses. It obviously touched a nerve.
>>
>>722950110
>you dont want them in your house but would you force them into someone else's house

Did you even read the post you're responding to?
>>
I'm so glad she was capable of writing those fucking children's books.
Now she can talk shit to fucking EVERYONE.
>>
>>722954853
Are to so retarded to think I actually think you're the OP of the tweets?
Should expect as much from a biggot like yourself.
>you go help them yourself
I do, by taxes and the refugee policy.
Why can't they have a house? If they literally are not going into someone else's, but a new or used home, what the problem?
Oh it's that your a biggoted faggot who can't into helping people.
Picking and choosing what your taxes go to is a dangerous road, anon. But you wouldn't know anything about paying taxes, would you?
>>722954912
Old how the math works out anon but I'm sure I've helped in some tiny fashion.
>>
>>722955113
"Native" Americans immigrated from Asia.
>>
because she's smart enough not to take the bait

unlike WSJ

anyway JK Rowling is entitled to her own opinion so if you think about harassing her because you are butt hurt from the bro fist you should step back from the pewdiepie coolaid and rethink your life's choices
>>
>>722955413
you did refer to him as if he was the guy of the tweets you know...
>>
>>722955581

And "native" Europeans immigrated from Africa.
Your point?
>>
>>722955581
"Native" Europeans immigrated from Africa
>>
>>722955413
Maybe they shouldn't have a house, because we've already got a large housing problem and we should maybe focus on housing all of our own citizens first, before we house theirs.
>>
>>722952978
>UN
>Thinking UN and EU are the same thing
>Being this retarded
>>
>>722955413
>I do, by taxes and the refugee policy.
that is the point
you dont do shit, you force other people to do in your name

>Why can't they have a house?
they can, if they buy one, just like anyone else
why cant the homeless people in your country have a house ?
why you need to bring people from other places to give them a house when you already have people in your own country needing one ?
why is your compassion so selective ?
>>
>>722945267
You are lucky it is not possible to sue for personal injuries resulting from incessant laughter at the Daily Mail being used as a source.

You would have embarrassed yourself less if you pissed your own pants in public
>>
>>722945519
The funny thing is... They don't give a fuck about you. They probably don't even know they exist. Yet you are wasting all your energy and time with that hate burning inside of you.

It must boil your piss to know you are so worthless and an utter failure of a human.
>>
>>722956463
problem is that if he pissed his own pants in public, people would think it was some sort of liberal progressive protest, like #pissyourpantsagainstTrump #cutforBieber #eatshitforTrudeau and that kind of geniusattitude you guys have
>>
File: 1486686316239m.jpg (83KB, 1024x695px) Image search: [Google]
1486686316239m.jpg
83KB, 1024x695px
>>722944021
>>
>>722944021
Because the chances of some random twitter troll being serious is just about zero.
>>
>>722956602
it started like you were talking about the other anon, but it ended looking like you were talking about yourself instead
>>
because shes a hypocritical cunt
>>
>>722956783
aint that the whole reason why those dudes made the offer ? because they know the chances of JK being serious is just about zero
>>
>>722944729
Bless your heart
>>
>>722954474
suck more refugee cock
>>
>>722956877
It's both the reason it was offered and the reason it's being ignored. If she cared what faggots thought she wouldn't be rich.
>>
New harry potter coming out?
>>
>>722955962
wow you really don't understand taxes
>>
ha, that's awesome
>>
>>722945098
What is the point of this post?
I hope this is bait because that ad hominem is an insult to this intelligent species

go fuck yourself with a sharp stick, old boy
>>
>>722957039
from here it seems he understands a lot more than you do
>>
>>722945098
I just dont want uncivilized savages in my country. Fuck let them all drown in the ocean or bomb each other to death. Not my fucking problem.
>>
>>722955962
>why cant the homeless people in your country have a house ?
They had a chance and we have asystem for the homeless.
A homeless person isn't the same as a foreign refugee
Why is your logic so selective?
>>722955779
You gotta get on that shit then, unless you don't care about the homeless? It's such a huge deal anon, why don't you house some homeless in your home? Since it's such a big deal and you care so hard.
>>722955712
More of a 'youre the same kind of faggot with the same shit logic in op'. Is context hard for you biggots too?
>>
>>722957234
apparently, to be able to say that, you need to get rid of all the faggots and traitors 1st
>>
>>722957210
From there you must not either. Acting like taxes are some giant hole in your life that nets you 0 benefit and only works some thing 'that isn't you it's other people in your name's is hilariously ignorant. I don't have to be happy about all my military spending, I'm still paying for it. Without acting like a huge bitch over it too.
>>
>>722957373
yup, you missed all the point

good job spewing a bunch of bullshit no one cares about when what was being argued was a different thing
>>
File: pol9k.jpg (248KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
pol9k.jpg
248KB, 900x900px
>>722944021
>>
>>722957450
women are just the easiest beings to be manipulated
JK isnt the enemy, she is a tool being used
>>
File: amanda-bynes.jpg (30KB, 635x378px) Image search: [Google]
amanda-bynes.jpg
30KB, 635x378px
>>722956699

Honestly, so far that guy doesn't appear very confident in his new role. At least his constant bitching and moaning about the media tells that story.

Also remember how he claimed to be "very presidential" as soon as in office?
>>
>>722957573
what story does the constant bitching and moaning the media and liberals do against him tell you ?
or its just a 1 sided thing ?
>>
>>722957444
Your point is that you're a bigot who comparing about one problem, and then when confronted with a solution you bring up another issue you're unwilling to help with

Either trolling or big faggot. Either way fucking off yourself
>>
File: feminism 101.jpg (174KB, 1242x341px) Image search: [Google]
feminism 101.jpg
174KB, 1242x341px
>>722957559
>JK isnt the enemy, she is a tool
>>
>>722957695
I already told you missed the point, now you are just embarrassing yourself

my point was very clearly made several times during the topic
my point is that you faggots cant force other people to do the shit you think is right when you yourself dont want to do it

using taxes and government is the very definition of that
but you missed that, of course
all you want is for everyone to agree with the bullshit you believe and work to fix the world in the way you see fit, while you yourself dont do shit
>I pay taxes
no shit, like everyone else, but you dont want to let others decide if they want to pay taxes and use the tax money to fund the bullshit you want to do

that mentality is so childish that is no wonder the way you argue to defend it seems even more retarded
>>
>>722957794
not saying she is innocent dumbass
not saying society is at fault or any of that bullshit
Im saying she is a useful idiot, search what that means "useful idiot"
>>
File: nothing.jpg (325KB, 781x892px) Image search: [Google]
nothing.jpg
325KB, 781x892px
>>722958169

Simple rule, anon. If you don't want to be called whiteknight, don't argue like a whiteknight.
>>
damn jk rowling is fappable
>>
>>722958315
and Im defending women exactly how ?

Im serious man, research what the term "useful idiot" means and you'll understand what Im talking about
>>
>>722958513

For example by saying that's she's only a tool and not an original self-determined perpetrator.
>>
>>722944021
you lying bitches probably read Harry Potter growing up and loved it. Wishy washy faggots.
>>
File: 1487323553135.png (708KB, 689x688px) Image search: [Google]
1487323553135.png
708KB, 689x688px
Why are liberal cunts ITT so fucking dumb.

The point this guy making is simple. If you're too fucking dumb to understand things let me explain

Bitch with millions hell even billions. Nunerous houses. Apartments. Etc. Is telling YOU the middle class to accept refugees in countless numbers. With no concern of people's property or safety

She isn't saying "house them in your personal house" but she's saying... And let me caps lock this so you libtards understand

>"HEY POOR FUCKS WHILE IM IN MY GATED COMMUNITY WITH GUARDS YOULL HAVE TO LIVE NEXT TO DOZENS TO HUNDREDS OF PEOPLE WHO HATR YOUR CULTURE WHO HAVE BEEN PROVEN TO NOT OR BARELY WORK. HOW DARE YOU NOT WANT YOUR DAUGHTERS BEING FOLLOWED HOW DARE YOU LOOK AT HOW FUCKED UP TOWNS GET IN EUROPE DUE TO THESE PEOPLE. RACIST SCUM. NOW ALLOW ME TO TALK DOWN ON YOU MIDDLE CLASS WORKERS WHILE MY RICH ASS NEVER HAS TO EVEN SEE A REFUGEE OUTSIDE OF TV. BTW I HAVE THE ROOM TO HOUSE A FEW POOR REFUGEES. BUT I WONT BECAUSE UMMM. OH"

It's funny how she doesn't virtue signal when someone wants to help.

P.S:. She's currently attacking PewDiePie. But she won't house 100 poor poor brown people
>>
>>722958610
again, research what is an "useful idiot" and you'll understand why

that is by no means defending her
>>
>>722945098
fine zozzles
>>
File: enemies.jpg (372KB, 1109x1173px) Image search: [Google]
enemies.jpg
372KB, 1109x1173px
>>722958675

She's not an idiot. She's a woman that is intelligent enough to grasp facts and counterfacts. You are trying to diminish her actions instead of calling it like it is: She's an active enemy. She's a woman.
>>
>>722958853
~le troll

do you need me to link you to what Im talking about ? or you'll just keep ignoring it and repeating the same bullshit over and over
>>
>>722944021
kek i miss this board.
>>
>>722958853
Big gay Al just got off the gay train from the gay pride parade in Gayville, took one look at this and said "That's the gayest thing I've ever seen!"
>>
>>722945098
Yes, jk Rowling the billionaire is going to care what a bunch of virgins on 4chan think about her. She'll probably quit twitter in shame. Probably.

>IDC if she cares. Good for her having some talent and money. Doesn't make her opinion special

Why are you guys so scared of "rapefugees"? Because they might fuck the women that weren't ever gonna fuck you anyway? It screams of insecurity, the Bullshit boogeyman. Cuck-like in fact. Just like Trump with his daughter and and the Canadian Pm.

>First off you mean rape. I don't feel jealous that Muslims gang up on girls. Rape little kids. Oh im so cucked because Muslims cause high rape amounts. Unless you think girls are asking for it. Seems like you're the only cucked idiot here. Also Canadian PM is handsome, but probably gay
>>
>>722945098
The scariest thing for you alt-reich boys is that the refugees are no different from you. Because then that means there's nothing special about you. When there isn't. You can cite all the great things about western civilisation but you did fuck all to contribute to that.

>The alt right boogy man? You mean "people who aren't dumb libtards so I'll call them evil Nazis. ". Well most of those "alt right" probably work. Don't rape. And aren't trying to force Sharia law. I'd rather live near a few workers with low educations and some fat NEETs then a bunch of refugees who want to change my way of life. And what have the normal man done to help western culture? Not try to destroy it for one...

The only difference between you and them is that your mother had the temerity to open her whore legs in a western country when she had you. And that fucking terrifies you.

>Nobody is saying brown people are bad. Nobody is saying all whites are good. (I.e white cucks are worse than good Muslims). But the fact is these people don't give and take. They only want to give. They usually never take in western culture. When you see Muslims try to force Sharia law in Europe it should concern you. Nobody is saying they can't pray to Allah and wear Hijabs. But why the fuck are they trying to get US to do it

But hey. I'm sure you'll just call me a Nazi
>>
>>722958664
and your point? someone may write a critically acclaimed book series but doesn't mean they're immune to criticism and hypocrisy
>>
She don't want to be blown to smithereens.
>>
>>722944729
can't tell if trolling or just stupid
>>
>>722959439
can't tell if stupid or just stupid

how did what he say not make sense? or are you vastly uninformed of the situation?
>>
>>722959439
dont worry, everyone else can tell you are both
>>
>>722945098
This
>>
>>722959642
is
>>
>>722959677
bait
>>
>>722945098
>leftist embraces hypocrisy
>in other news faggots are gay
>>
>>722958050
Your point boils down to: spooky immigrants gunna rape me :CCC
Just owe to being a biggot and make this a lot easier
>>
>>722945543
so can someone actually shoot him? hes asking nicely for it
>>
>>722945543
>get my news from buzzfeed, cnn and memecenter.com
>>
>>722959944
you are the only sexually frustrated here that equates everything with being raped

it tells a lot about you
>>
>>722959980
what is stopping you ?
>>
>>722944021
>why hasn't she responded yet
spam it
>>
>>722944021
why is anyone taking her seriously, after all she is J.K
>>
>>722959980
It's fake you mong
>>
>>722960224
because she has a legion of retarded teenagers and some "grown up" faggots in their 20s and 30s that do take everything she says seriously
you can tell by the amount of faggots defending her in this topic
>>
>>722960208
distance, accuracy, morals.
>>
>>722959980
its fake you utter retard
>>
File: limeyfag.png (666KB, 914x511px) Image search: [Google]
limeyfag.png
666KB, 914x511px
>>722944498
so others who have less resources should endure the "headache" (aka rape murder and pestilence)??

ftfy
>>
>>722960376
>morals
so you know its wrong, and still is asking for someone to do it
how much of a hypocritical retard can you be
>>
>>722960448
i wasnt asking someone to do it, i was asking if anyone could do it.
>>
File: 1278040015088.gif (15KB, 1200x1124px) Image search: [Google]
1278040015088.gif
15KB, 1200x1124px
>>722945098
fuck off you left wing sucking, snowflake SJW shill.

unless you missed it
under islam your rights, liberties, and freedoms will be removed.
the social fringe that you support will be killed because they don't fit into the religious order
your children will be raped, tortured, and/or mutilated under sharia law.

if you don't understand this, you are truly, in every way, deserving of the violent death that's coming for you.

now, are you awake, or are you dead?
>i'm awake
>>
>>722960376
you forgot the most important one
Balls
>>
>>722959271
Lol alt reich is a boogeyman but the big bag rapist Muslims isn't. Can you listen to yourself? You're so incredibly scared.
>>
>>722945252
you should be embarrassed, islam is shameful
>>
>>722960563
he is very awake and he wants you dead
>>
Has anyone actually posted her tweets yet?

>>722960164
That I like rape? How else do you get loli?
>>
>>722960710
insult those who behead islam
>>
>>722945431
your figure of 100k asylum seekers cited was back in 2015, 2 years before the peak of the current refugee influx http://www.redcross.org.uk/What-we-do/Refugee-support/Refugee-facts-and-figures

the current latest figure is upwards to a net figure of 335k refugees
https://www.migrationwatchuk.org/statistics-net-migration-statistics

so yeah, might wanna check your facts and figures before trying to sound like a snarky smartass and instead end up looking like a complete twat, go suck more refugee dick and don't forget to spread that delicious fine ass for Taharrush, their favourite rape game
>>
>>722960563
Seems like I've touched a nerve. Met many Muslims, nobody wants to rape me or kill me. What makes you better than a regular Muslim guy? Absolutely nothing. You're not special, just because you were born somewhere. There's assholes amongst many societies, and you seem to be one in the white American one.

You boys are really scared aren't you? Fucking terrified. I've obviously said something true, because it's triggered so much of you. I think it's the part about the women that won't fuck you anyway, personally.
>>
>>722947027
Yes.
>>
>>722960712
>he wants you dead
thus i will take him first.

and i will support anyone with a like view.
i will fight the invasion, and die with honor, rather than become a slave in my own country.
>>
>>722956692
>#cutforBieber
Are you such an argent /pol/fag you didn't know this was a /b/ meme?
>>
>>722960964
and yet you conveniently ignore the specifics of Sharia Law.

Why don't do your research on just how "free" the women are in Islam dominated countries.
>>
>>722961095
You already are a slave to your own country

How do you intend to fight them when your police round up pointy sticks as weapons?
>>
>>722960944
don't forget on top of that the uk is already facing a chronic housing shortage among their own nationals let alone letting more refugees in
>>
>>722961156
>Every religious person of a religion follows it's doctirne exactly to the t
Man, did you miss the last Christian meeting where we stoned those whores who had sex before getting married?

Do you know Sharia law dictates that the law of the land is to be taken before the law of the religion? Of course you didn't
>>
>>722961117
did you even read what the guy posted ?
do you think the other hashtags he mentioned were real ?
cant you tell he wasnt using it as a real thing ?

what an idiot
why everytime these retards want to make a snarky remark correcting someone and dissing /pol/ even tho no one had mentioned /pol/ whatsoever in there, they always end up making a fool of themselves and proving /pol/ right once more ?
>>
File: IMG_0321.jpg (50KB, 640x677px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0321.jpg
50KB, 640x677px
>>722960563
>>
>>722961191
Gunna be a long wait till that's over since no one in the thread wants to offer up their home to help relief some of the homeless :3
>>
>>722961156
Been to uae, Turkey, Indonesia, India, Pakistan and Lebanon. They are obviously patriarchal societies and some, especially amongst villagers but otherwise it's not completely abusive.

Also, Shakira law won't even be entertained in the west, and to anyone who says it will take us over, is a fear mongering pussy
>>
>>722960964
whoot
couldn't be more wrong, muhatmeat
fear me and those like me.
we're the ones the media doesn't have on their radar yet.
we're getting ready for you to make your move.

and fuck the americunts, they can burn in hell for all i care. i care about MY country, MY family, MY liberty. and i'll kill anyone who tries to change that.
>>
>>722960944
If refugees force the UK government to actually build houses, it's probably a good thing. Massive housing shortage.

Why are you so very triggered? Was it the part about women who won't fuck you?
>>
>>722961308
Stop virtue signaling
>>
>>722961361
only way shakira law wont be entertained and eventually enforced is if there is a resistance against it
yet somehow you are against the people posing a resistance against it
interesting
>>
>>722961476
stop making a fool of yourself
you are only helping the other side
>>
>>722951132
They want brits to take refugees into their homes?
>>
>>722961427
>we're getting ready
>I'll kill anyone

Whew lad, don't cut yourself on that katana
>>
>>722960964
>Met many Muslims
You know what a Muslim is? A muslim is a man or woman following all the rules of the quran. According to the quran you are not a muslim if you neglect your duties described in it. If a woman is wearing hijab it is either because:
- She does this because quran/fatwa says so or
- She does this because her man/parents force her according to quran/fatwa

as a muslim, you can not stop there. you need to follow the other rules, too, or you are just wasting your time with praying or wearing hijab. another duty you have as a muslim is to correct misbehaviour of fellow muslims. husband forcing his wife to wear hijab is necessary for him to be considered a proper muslim, because it is his duty and responsibility to save wife and kids from becoming bad muslims/kuffar.

You know nothing about islam. you are just trying to get +rep by following the bandwagon of muslim love. consider these words by a former muslim who became a reasonable human being. a man who abandoned islam to make the world a better place.
>>
>>722945098
You said it's "cuck-like" to not want people to come from another culture and rape people...
Are you retarded? Cucks would love for people to come and fuck their women. Sounds like you're the cuck here.
>>
>>722961645
I only have a plastic knife
>>
>>722961503
Lol what a load of Bullshit. Sharia law shouldn't even be followed in non Muslim countries. Literally says that in their rulebook, you fucking dummy. Keep being scared of the big bad boogeyman though. So very macho. Fucking pussies.
>>
>>722952518
Not true, she gave a million quid to the no campaign during the build up to the scottish referendum
>>
>>722961465
you don't build houses out of thin air

they're build with tax payers money, BRITISH tax payers money, not from a single asylum seeker, with the current state of the economy, you really think that building all those homes which will then be occupied by these said refugees and NOT british people is gonna be economically feasible?

been to basic high school for basic education bruv? btw the whole "women not wanting to fuck me" bit sounds a lot like self-projection out of your own frustration of not being able to freely rape women as you wish in a civilised western world eh
>>
>>722944021
>conservatives demanding the wealthy to share their wealth
I smell communism. Why do you hate democracy and freedom?
>>
>>722961176
haha
i would give a coherent response but i'm laughing too hard.
in my country the cops haul away the losers. they have no more love for refugee criminals than the citizens. they only tolerate them because they are ordered to.

there will be a lot of extrajudicial beatings in dark back alleys. there will be deaths in jail cells that will never be adequately examined, and they will fail to enforce law in "problem" (ie; refugee) areas, and they will turn a mostly blind eye to racial confrontation.

we know how to turn the corruption to our advantage, and we will.
we will defend ourselves.
we will die with honor.
>>
>>722961688
>as a muslim, you can not stop there.
Literally true for every religion. But that's doesn't billions of people I'm calling themselves devout followers of their religions, does it?
That strawman is intense, should take it to burning man.
>>
>>722961759
>no worry guys, sharia law wont ever be enforced outside of muslim countries, no need to be against it

>what is reports of sandniggers acting as sharia police in germany, london, sweden

yeah, we totally believe in you
>>
>>722961465
and just who exactly are gonna pay for those houses huh? the refugees? yeah i dont think so

the burden will fall to the british tax payer which will toll on the economy, dumbass
>>
>>722961688
You're full of bitter hatred. A Muslim is a normal person. Again, met many. Some wear hijabs, some don't. Some pray, many don't. In Pakistan for eg, half of them only prayed the Friday prayers. Yet they still call themselves Muslims. Some bitter ex Muslim doesn't get to dictate what's a Muslim and what's not.
>>
>>722947334
>when she tells to use government funds to house refugees, that is public money, from everyone else, from taxes
>she wants to tell what to do with other people's stuff, so give the example and do it with your own stuff 1st

Decent argument...except doesn't she pay taxes also?

Sounds like y'all mad she's rich & can afford nice walls. Stop being poor
>>
>>722945098
I work construction. Wetbacks have stolen my job and bankrupted three companies I worked for in Texas. Pully YOUR head out of YOUR ass. Because it doesn't affect you doesn't mean it's a mute point, you liberal shitbag.
>>
>>722946611
Except Americans created the Internet. Not that dumb for you to be browsing something Americans created.
>>
>>722961905
Citation needed from a non bias news source.
>>
File: f7FdEdG.jpg (10KB, 260x194px) Image search: [Google]
f7FdEdG.jpg
10KB, 260x194px
>>722945098
Americans and Brits are retarded.
>>
>>722961724
I said the insecurity and fear without cause is Cuck-like. Don't you have any fucking reading comprehension? You fucks are so fucking timid and scared about people running from war, yet you espouse all this macho Bullshit constantly for the decade I've been on this website. It would be amusing if it wasn't so sad.
>>
>>722961932
She actually pays more.
Probably more than the combined taxes of the whiney faggots in this thread.
But you can't acknowledge that. Instead, offer to buy plane tickets.
>>
>>722944129
signed
>>
>>722961782
Won't they become tax payers when they're in the country and working?
>>
>>722961987
>Americans created the Internet
how to spot a retard
>>
>>722961782
The argument is stupid as fuck anyway. The UK government isn't going to build houses for refugees. If anything they take in refugees because they know they fucked up that part of the world to begin with. Firstly when splitting up the ottoman empire then following bush into an illegal war. You can't expect to keep snakes in your backyard and not expect them to come back and bite.
>>
>>722962002
>what is google

http://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-38056243

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2016/nov/21/germany-sharia-police-court-ruling

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sharia_patrols

have fun
>>
>>722945098
I dont belive in a book that regulates violence in non belivers. I dont belive in fucking goats. I dont belive in fucking 10 yr olds or forcing them in to marriage
>>
File: IMG_0291.jpg (38KB, 430x375px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0291.jpg
38KB, 430x375px
>>722961960
Actually, kleetus those " wetbacks" didn't force your boss Steve to hire them for half the amount you get paid, to talk shit about him to Rob at break.
Fucking pussy , take responsibility and stop trying to blame another victim.
Fact is both you and " Juan" got bamboozled by Steve. And now he's got you angry at " wetbacks " on 4chan while he tries to bang your wife.

Fucking puss.
>>
>>722961815
when you virtue signal on such high moral ground that you demand the british tax payer to pay for the burden of these refugees is when they get these justified responses

learn the context of the situation before commenting, or it makes you look like a complete uninformed twit
>>
>>722961925
Whatever you say. You'll see that muslims will become THE major cancer in the upcoming decade.
>>
>>722961932
>>722962088

both dumbasses
its irrelevant if she pays taxes or how much

the problem is she telling what to do with other people's money
if she likes so much, do with her own money

money from taxes is a pool from everyone's money, it isnt hers to decide what to do with that without the acknowledgement of everyone else
>>
>>722961960
I don't give a shit what you work in. If a wetback can get your job, barely speaking English and immigrating to a foreign country what does that say about you redneck? How's this thread relevant to Mexicans anyway?
>>
>>722962236
Hey anon if you're going to make a claim it's not my job to back it up
>First link is seven people, one facing charges
>Second link is literally the same story
>So is the third
WOW! All those dangerous Muslims! All 7 of them! Certainly that's logical cause to tell all the refugees to fuck off.
>>
File: witerwyhitwer.jpg (44KB, 634x644px) Image search: [Google]
witerwyhitwer.jpg
44KB, 634x644px
>>722962268
I've lived in low income neighborhoods before. You see diapers in the fucking alleys, and mountains of trash that blow out of their dumpsters. I call them wetbacks because mexicans from mexico are fucking trash.

No, Mexicans own mexican companies that work for half price, I suppose they are fucking themselves.

Go back to your dorm and suck your mentors dick. Only a faggot believes that stupid shit. Fuck off back to tumblr you cross dressing demi queer.
>>
File: 1479208585161.jpg (55KB, 450x624px) Image search: [Google]
1479208585161.jpg
55KB, 450x624px
>>722944021
Why does JK Rowling waste all her money on shit like this?

She could start a business and make more money.

What a fucking waste.

Bill Gates and JK Rowling are both idiots for spending money on poor people.
>>
>>722962236
Lol literally a couple going to a religious elder asking for islamically correct advice.
Tiny incidents
>HOLY FUCK SHARIA LAW IS TAKING OVER OUT LAND BRING OUT THE KATANAS BOYS
>>
>>722962236
>were groups of young Sunni Muslim men, members of an organisation that called itself the Shariah Project, who patrolled streets in East London from 2013 to 2014
So one group that was universally condemned did this in one area of a city over 2 years ago? Wow, it's out of control. Meanwhile Americucks have yearly literal uprisings.
>>
>>722962437
No but like anyone else it's her right to say where she wishes it might go.
It's not irrelevant, she literally has a bigger stake in it than you. You're just a cry baby biggot.
>>
>>722962264
Yes, the Bible is fucking horrible.
>>
File: swedenwork.jpg (245KB, 841x591px) Image search: [Google]
swedenwork.jpg
245KB, 841x591px
>>722962167
most of them will be on welfare for life.
>>
>>722962538
Do you know how retarded you sound?
>>
>>722962500
>sharia law wont ever be enforced outside mulsim countries

show that it have happened before

>oh its nothing, dont worry guys, totally nothing to see here, no need to fight back

and I just posted the 3 1st links from google, if you want other stories and other sources you are free to go find on your own

we all know you wont do shit
>>
>>722962673
>Sweden
We're talking about Britania, right?
>>
>>722962673
I live in the UK. Most immigrants and refugees work their assessment off around me, taxis on weekends, bed factories in the day.

The ones on benefits are the white chavs. Just visit a job centre and you'll see.
>>
>>722944321

you mean a woman
>>
File: faggot.jpg (37KB, 720x542px) Image search: [Google]
faggot.jpg
37KB, 720x542px
>>722962746
>>
>>722962601
>>722962602
>>722962646

read

>>722962802

its not 1 group, its the 1st links I used to show the other retard how wrong he was

posting 1 group doesnt mean that its the only case it ever happened, idiots
>>
>>722962802
>My argument has no ground so here's the first three links from.google because I didn't have a series of sources ready about multiple stories because there aren't any. Be scared of the boogyman OoOOooO~
>>
>>722962969
You haven't even stepped foot in Europe have you? It's literally a few religious couples asking for opinions on their divorces. Why are you so fucking terrified?
>>
>>722962969
But it does mean you don't keep track of these crazy Muslims out breaks that you're clearly afraid of and keep perpetrating as the end of times
>>
>>722963024
really ?
the guy posts and argument gives sources and all you can do is this ?

you are doing a better job to prove his point than he ever could
Thread posts: 328
Thread images: 30

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.