[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Serious question, is he autistic?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 5

Serious question, is he autistic?
>>
are you
>>
File: 1486732477611.gif (1MB, 363x209px) Image search: [Google]
1486732477611.gif
1MB, 363x209px
He makes my peepee happy
>>
he's like if your dad was gay and is still trying to stay hip

people fall for his character, unbelievable. i'll call them cucks, since anyone that listens to this guy is obsessed with that word.
>>
>>722942521
He is, unironically, the supreme gentleman. He never raises his voice as he verbally slain feminists and sjws.
>>
>>722942521
No, he is a faggot. Are you autistic for thinking an autist would choose to have conversations with big crouds of ppl for a living?
>>
>>722942521
with hair like that, definitely
>>
>>722943072
>>722944821
samefag
>>
>>722942521
attention seeking try hard
>>
>>722944880
close, but no cigar

better luck next time ey?
>>
>>722942521

He's a faggot who has figured out a way to get a horde of mouth breathing gay hating retards to give him money by pretending to hate minorities and women while taking BBC in the ass on the regular. He knows that his followers are stupid enough that so long as he acts smug they'll think he "won".
>>
Go home, Antifa.
>>
>>722942521
Of course he is
>>
>>722945115
But without slurs, Milo is a fuck
>>
>>722942521
No, he interacts with people way too well.
>>
was thinking about this on my commute today, the lack of eye contact, always looking down, he obviously loves attention, the oversharing of things all remind me of myself who is a mild autist. I honestly think he is autistic
>>
>>722942521
he is a boss level troll
im 50-50 on his opinions
>>
>>722942521
I like him. He tells the truth
>>
>>722942521
free tip op. You are gayer than him
>>
He makes his money by being inflammatory (Ironically very similar to Anita Sarkeesian). It requires a certain amount of intelligence and cunning to do it, but his views are so hypocritical and logically flawed that it's impossible to respect him.
He's also a literal faggot-jew haha.
>>
>>722942521
autistic no.
cross-eyed yes
>>
File: 1jxqim.jpg (56KB, 568x335px) Image search: [Google]
1jxqim.jpg
56KB, 568x335px
>>722942521
>>
File: american-milo.jpg (43KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
american-milo.jpg
43KB, 640x480px
>>722942521
he's a homo. which is annoying. because homos talk annoyingly.

but other than that, he's fucking awesome.
His metaphorical balls are huge. which are the only balls that really matter.
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.