[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do i sell my soul to the devil for fame and wealth

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: FREE X.jpg (457KB, 1280x848px) Image search: [Google]
FREE X.jpg
457KB, 1280x848px
How do i sell my soul to the devil for fame and wealth
>>
>>722940829
You cant.
Souls and devils don't exist.
>>
>>722940829
Xxx is just good
>>
>>722940904
OP Here yes they do
>>
Give me a way to contact you in private and I'll make it happen.
>>
Get trips and we'll talk
>>
>>722940950
Well then you already know more about doing this than anyone else on the planet.
Also if you're going to sell your soul, ask for somehting better than fame and wealth.
Like sick ass superpowers, you can even get fame and wealth with those,
>>
break into jail and freeX
>>
>>722940829
I think he would have already approached you and made an offer if you had anything substantial for exchange. Sorry.
>>
Suck up to corporate executives and get in deep with them.

Or, invest in a viral mobile app and sell when you can.
>>
File: Baphomet.png (23KB, 170x232px) Image search: [Google]
Baphomet.png
23KB, 170x232px
>>722940829
Lets pretend for a second that souls do in fact exist and you could trade it if you wanted. That would also mean that heaven and hell exists. Why would you trade an eternity in a hedonistic heaven for fame in our mortal world?
>>
>>722940967
OP Here. email?
>>
>>722941215
OP Here. I have considered not doing it but i dont care any more i need this
>>
OP Here. Ive heard you all talking but no fucking awnsers
>>
>>722941380
You think if anyone figured out how to sell their soul for whatever they'd be bumming around here?
>>
>>722941492
OP Here. you never know
>>
You can't just go find the devil. The devil has to find you. And he comes looking for souls worth taking, not just any pleb.
>>
>>722941517
You don't need to say "OP here" everytime you reply to someone you faggot.
>>
>>722941746
Op Here.
>>
>>722940829
Just go to the crossroads and play ur guitar like Eric Johnson did
>>
>>722941879
>Eric Johnson
ROBERT Johnson, got to get my Johnsons straight.
>>
you gotta sniff the jenk man
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.