[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Girls today are disgusting. We need to revert back to the old

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 6

File: qqqqqqqqqqqq.png (2MB, 922x868px) Image search: [Google]
qqqqqqqqqqqq.png
2MB, 922x868px
Girls today are disgusting. We need to revert back to the old standard of beauty. Real beauty. Not big fake tits and bleach blonde hair. I mean real, natural beautiful women like this gorgeous young lady here. I know you all agree even if you won't admit it.
>>
File: 1487246751890.jpg (26KB, 274x321px) Image search: [Google]
1487246751890.jpg
26KB, 274x321px
>>722939403
She is very beautiful anon, but that's not what the masses want.

They want bigger, better, unrealistic expectations for women and men.

I personally find chubby guys and girls hot, but that's my opinion and sadly I'm alone on that.

I feel like people are becoming so enhanced at some point, that I feel awkward dating, or fucking them.
>>
File: 1484950925177.jpg (186KB, 1032x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1484950925177.jpg
186KB, 1032x1200px
>That inbreeding
>tfw when you realize classical beauty is the result of tons and tons of inbreeding.
>Tfw when OP likes humans with fucked up dna
>tfw when OP would love some hill folk

You should go visit Georgia, they have plenty that fit your criteria.
>>
>>722939403
What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in swelling real nice, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids involving real nice swelling, and I have over 300 confirmed swells. I am trained in swollen gorilla warfare and I’m the top sweller in the entire US swollen forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with nice swelling the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of fellow swellers across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be swollen, anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare swell. Not only am I extensively trained in real nice combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Swollen Real Nice Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will swell a righteous fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
>>
>>722939779
>>722939403
Also that hoe ugly.
>>
File: 1483287016167.jpg (171KB, 694x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1483287016167.jpg
171KB, 694x1000px
>>722939403
Í'm with you, i want a natural chick - no operations, no tattoos, minimal or no makeup. I'm not entirely sure if that's my opinion because my subconcious understood that those are considered less attractive by others or if that's just my opinion. I like people who don't pretend to be something they are not and makeup is usually a safe indicator for either a ridiculously inflated ego, or personal issues.
>>
>>722940106
Agreed. I dont get why girls put that much makeup on. I mean, just a bit is fine, but they take hours everyday for this shit.
>>
>>722939403

With hairy cunts, pits, and legs as god intended.
>>
File: 911.jpg (121KB, 1252x1252px) Image search: [Google]
911.jpg
121KB, 1252x1252px
OP here, the whole reason I saved that pic in the first place was because of how hilariously ugly she is. Didn't expect anyone to actually think I wasn't trolling but looks like some of you were fooled.
>>
File: 1464235776491.jpg (277KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [Google]
1464235776491.jpg
277KB, 1200x1600px
>>722940106
and people wonder why yellow fever is a thing
a woman with an aesthetic that works with minimal makeup
coming from a culture that reinforces skincare
now if only they all had clean cooters we'd be in business
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.