[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What race do you think is superior to other races?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 3

File: alien people.jpg (38KB, 498x720px) Image search: [Google]
alien people.jpg
38KB, 498x720px
What race do you think is superior to other races?
>>
anyone that doesnt start with the letter n
>>
>>722935983
Xenomorphs
>>
>>722935983
I don't know. I've grown quite fond of homo. How wonderful would it be ifor there to be more out there.
>>
>>722936259
There would be many subspecies if we used the same standard for humans as for other animals.

For instance, human races differ in the genome more than Polar bears and Grizzly bears do, yet we classify them as separate subspecies.
>>
>>722935983
That race that is able to leave small between human problem beside to solve bigger problems.
>>
>>722935983
probably asians, whites are doomed because we have too much empathy and guilt.
>>
>>722936479
Speak for youre fucking self, theres a clear division of us, cucks and pussys vs real men willing to do anything to protect those they love, its a clear evil and demonic versus good and survival.
Sometimes the good need to be evil to preserve balance and we need to kill off these cucks and pussy faggots who undermine society, they are tired of their place under the sun and must be put to the ground.
>>
Its so sad that humans blindly think their equal
>>
>>722936412
That makes me so mad! Just because of muh social construct...
>>
the men's 100m
>>
>>722936412
because "muh feelings"
>>
>>722936708
That's why we need a program to euthanize potatoes and fags that hinder society from evolving.
>>
Hipsters
>>
>>722935983
jews are generally the smartest, deal with it
>>
Honestly i think hitler did nothing wrong
>>
>>722935983
Formula One, definitely superior. That's why they call it Formula One and not Formula Two.
>>
>>722937377
And the greedyest
>>
>>722937399
He made the holocaust too obvious and attacked russia in winter, that's what he did wrong
>>
>>722937143
Little known or hidden fact, eugenics was developed by scientists in california usa but germans were the ones to actually use it and although the worlds most powerfull countries fought against them and almost lost they did win and germany was pussyfied and now jews are the ones dictating things and exterminating us by pussyfying everyone, and thats why out of everything there could have been this is what we have.
>>
> White
> Asian
> Jew
> Mexican
> Nigger

In that order.
>>
>>722937399
Hitler did what everyone has done throughout history and the jews are doing the exact same thing in palestine right now and no one gives a shit the same goes for africa and south africa especially with their genocide against whites, no one cares because losers are losers and winners can do anything they want.
>>
>>722937739
Tbh I think it would have been interesting if Hitler won the war, just to see what would happen. I think the world would be very different. Probably better, but not in a social way.
>>
>>722937666
Exactly, How stupid do you have to be to attack russia in winter. Fucking napoleon and hitler, delusional idiots.
>>
Asian
Jew
White
Mexican
Sand Nigger
Nigger
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 303x166px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 303x166px
>>722935983
tursiops truncatus
>>
>>722937880
He could have won the fucking war if he would have fought the west first, and then russia. I always thought he was a smart guy, but I really don't get how fucking stupid you have to be to attack russia in winter.
>>
File: ee7.png (8KB, 493x402px) Image search: [Google]
ee7.png
8KB, 493x402px
>>722937943
Jews and Asians... really. You are a fool and understand nothing of cultural data and relevance.
>>
>>722937874
I hate that people speculate and lie so much, dont believe the shit that is being spewed by the retards these days about nazis or hitler i guarantee its 100% different, its the same delusions and lies like the niggrrs we wuz kangz n shit book and other propaganda, better or not but definitely different. And less pussyfied we definitely would have this cucks shit and blm and liberal shit and white guilt and whatever.
>>
>>722937991
He was delusional, never let an artist do strategic logical rational choices in battle and war. He was good at speaces and propaganda but not at strategy.
>>
>>722938075
Self-made ubermensch. Posts about libcucks on 4chan. Select one.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.