[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I will try to solve any problem you have! ask away!

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

File: 1485519986797.png (505KB, 656x875px) Image search: [Google]
1485519986797.png
505KB, 656x875px
I will try to solve any problem you have! ask away!
>>
how can i consistently be sure of what is true truth and not imaginary and or faked?
>>
I need to lose weight but I never have the motivation to. Please help
>>
>>722932631

I have a problem with lying presidents. How to solve it?
>>
My wife has the lowest libedo in the world and I have an extremely hyperactive one... how can I keep myself from raping her?
>>
how can i stop OP from being a faggot?
>>
>>722932760
occams razor. the simplest answer is most likely the correct or most logical one. dont overthink you will get no where just take things at face value and itll be right 9/10 times
>>
what does x equal?
>>
>>722932858
Just cry and yell "not my president", maybe buy some glasses and dye your hair some special snowflake color (not op)
>>
S13 won't start
>>
>>722932816
im in the same boat. if you cant do it for you do it for someone you care about or someone you hate. use that as fuel
>>
>>722932858
realize they dont run the world (op here)
>>
>>722932911
give her an ultimatum. if she loves you she will try to help
>>
>>722932940
bullet to the head
>>
File: 1485552603408s.jpg (8KB, 238x250px) Image search: [Google]
1485552603408s.jpg
8KB, 238x250px
>>722932631
It's 4:38 a.m where I am, and I'm stoned and drunk. Should I eat 20 chicken wings? They're cooked already, just gotta heat them. What say you, faggot?
>>
>>722932985
x means everything in algebra. It is a variable, which means that its meaning changes based on context. For example, x could be time, but it could also be cars. x is what all Mathematicians chase after and it is also the greatest tool at their disposal. x is generally called an independent variable because its value determines the output of a function. y, on the other hand, is the result of fooling around with x. It's a dependent variable, which means that y changes when x changes.

Take, for instance, the following function:
y = x + 3

Let's set x = 3.
y = (3) + 3
y = 6

As you can see, what we input as x determines what y outputs.
>>
>>722933150
yes.
>>
>>722933150
go for it i got some wings in the oven now. enjoy the moment
>>
>>722933037
go to s14
>>
>>722932858
realize there is literally nothing you can do about it, realize he'll be out of office in 4 years, and deal with it.
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.