[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I can take what you have to offer

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (144KB, 768x1024px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
144KB, 768x1024px
I can take what you have to offer
>>
File: 13z07pc.png (1MB, 1024x722px) Image search: [Google]
13z07pc.png
1MB, 1024x722px
>>
You're male and therefore worthless scum who makes the earth worse by being on it.
>>
>>722929736
This isn't Reddit you fucking loser.
>>
its pretty clear that you fucked up writing, roast me faggots because the pen bleeds through the page. youre just an ape
>>
I feel that if I disagreed with you on anything, you´d call me a fascist.. or a russian agent at least.
>>
>>722929736
Your R looks like a 2 with a stick.

Your penmanship is lousy, so I just plain don't like you very much.

And I think you're a stupid benny.
>>
You look like you go to smash tournaments and masturbate in the bathroom
>>
>>722929736
You look like you use your moms dildo in the shower as a microphone to sing in the mornings. Then deepthroat it and ass fuck yourself till u finish.. U dirty fuck
Is it weird im kinda turned on right now?
>>
>>722929736
You would be the result if James Franco and Seth rogan had an anus baby
>>
>>722929736
Disliking every band someone suggests Isn't a genre
>>
>>722929736
you have poor taste in headphones and could work on your printing
>>
get a life faggot queer asking people to roast u fucking cuck go back to farmville casual nigger
>>
>>722929736
you look like awesome pianist/musician jeff schneider. google him.
>>
>>722933345
Not a roast if you don't even turn the oven on.
>>
>>722933345
>'get a life'
>faggot
>queer
>cuck
>casual
>nigger

that "Posting On 4chan For Dummies" book your mom got you for Christmas is really paying off!
>>
You look like an average, generic, nerd. It's clear from your eyes that you don't have much of a personality. Well done on being completely fucking boring and unremarkable.
>>
>>722929736
There's no way in hell I would like you irl. >>722930660
This
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.