[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hey /b/ros. Some of you may remember me from about a week ago

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 41
Thread images: 6

File: 1481436285010.jpg (70KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1481436285010.jpg
70KB, 640x480px
Hey /b/ros. Some of you may remember me from about a week ago when I was asking for dating advice ( I'm the 18 year old high school senior who was wanting to ask out a sophomore who happens to be the little sister of one of my friends) and I said I'd give an update on how it went.
I asked her out on Valentine's Day, and she said yes. Planned a date for Friday ( yesterday for me at the time of posting this) then the next day she tells me that her previous relationship "didn't end well" and that while I'm a "great guy" there were no guarantees that this would work out, but she still wanted to go to dinner. I'm fucking nervous at this point, but I just say "if it works it works," and make it sound like it's no biggie. Then Thursday we hang out at lunch, chat a lot, and then chat for like an hour online that night. The date the next day went well, and we ended up chatting for like 3 hours, then more online later that night, then more tonight. Do you think I have a good chance of making this last?

Pic unrelated, however it will be the pic for any threads I make, so you dudes should be able to spot my threads easy if I post more updates, and if anyone actually cares.
>>
>>722922272
listen faggot
Shes over men rn so she wants a friend
theres a couple tactics you can use:
1. Bait an play. make her dependent on you by doing a lot of things with her as a friend. start lacking interest in her and go on your phone more while youre with her. Youll bring out the truth in her and shell think of you in a different way.

2. No bait no play
dont bother her. you already show that you liked her now drop her as if you changed your mind about her. she will either appreciate your time you spent and miss it then change and start asking you for your time to prove she has potential or she might go full loathing mode over her last ex

Both these options are good but I definitely use option 2 the most as it requires the least energy time and money; also it protects your character showing that youre not desperate and that side you showed her is very special .

LMK if you have any more qs young fag
>>
Shameless self bump
>>
>>722922823
disregard this, dude is most likely a virgin retard.

just keep doing what your doing and being yourself. its a hell of alot easier than keeping up an act.
>>
>>722922272
Yeah dude. In short, just keep it up. She was putting a disclaimer on the date - making it clear she wouldn't fuck just cause you're an upper classmen - not saying she wants a free meal and then you to fuck off. Just keep at it and you'll be good. Ignore the first responder, clearly a neck beard.
>>
>>722922272
best move right now: start ignoring her or paying little attention
>>
>>722923173
idk man IMO if you try to chase a girl after a break up it looks selfish on your part cuz u dont care thats why i devise these 2 options to let her know you understand what shes going thru but its not your responsibility to fix her.

Maybe your the type to rebuild women if you want to spend the time and money on rebuilding go for it.
I prefer spending it building up from a fresh start. not some muddled feelings break up bs. Those just dont last that long bc she thinks of you as the guy she got without even getting time to choose for herself as a single woman
>>
>>722923565
Oh yeah, also don't drown her in attention - comes off as needy and like you don't have other prospects. Girls aren't aware of it, but evolutionary instinct turns them off of people who seem needy and like they want the relationship more than she does. So give it a week and hit her up later.
>>
>>722923704
>>722922823

This guy knows. Take notes
>>
>>722923565
Clearly don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Hes not 14. Don't be needy but don't seem disinterested, there IS a middle ground you know.
>>
>>722923704
>idk man IMO if you try to chase a girl after a break up it looks selfish on your part cuz u dont care

but i dont care. obviously if she is a wreck then im not gonna be attracted to her but if she is still in a state to be attractive then there is nothing to be lost.

>Maybe your the type to rebuild women if you want to spend the time and money on rebuilding go for it.

i used to be actually, but i quit doing that shit. and unless your dating a 16 year old, fresh starts are few and far between. baggage is gonna be there. at least if she just broke up, you can easily see what baggage she has
>>
>>722922272
Are you me, because I'm kinda in the same situation now, the only difference is that I'm 17 (senior)
>>
You will break hearts and you will have your heart broken. You will survive and you will learn and grow. Eventually you'll realize you're gay, and that's okay.
>>
OP here
>>722924209
I don't know. Am I you???
>>722923704
It's not right after a break up. Her last relationship was last year. She just said it ended badly. I didn't know anything about it until she told me.
>>722923565
See, not really capable of ignoring her. She's too perfect.
>>722923909
I'm with you on this I'm thinking. I should definitely respond if she messages me though right?
>>
Find an equal, nothing less
>>
>>722924209
Post pics of yours>>722924209
>>
>>722924777
trips don't lie
>>
File: Photo-0063.jpg (22KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Photo-0063.jpg
22KB, 640x480px
>>722924814
Well, I know you fuckers will mock the shit out of me, but here goes nothing. Excuse poor image quality. Taken by my friend (gf's sister) in a moving car, at night, with a flip phone.
>>
File: 1475128028679s.jpg (9KB, 249x240px) Image search: [Google]
1475128028679s.jpg
9KB, 249x240px
If you swing early you may strike out, if you swing with your heart and still lose fuck it. Just exercise a lil bit erry day and swing at other bitches.
>>
>>722923909
This. Don't completely ignore her but don't always be there 24/7.
>>
>>722922272
>>722922272

waiting for you to post that you're about to go to prison for stat rape cause you're 18+
>>
>>722924777
She's at least my equal. She's smarter, more artistic, more outgoing, less lazy, and more self aware. I just make shitty puns and jokes that are in poor taste. (But I do have 4AP classes and real nice hair). Her LOWEST grade is a 98%. I was afraid that she'd be pissed at me for cheating on a test one time, but then it turns out she devised an elaborate system of cheating so that her clash mates could copy her perfect tests, just because she thinks it's fun to push the limits of classes to avoid getting bored.
>>
File: mfw thumbs up.jpg (34KB, 620x490px) Image search: [Google]
mfw thumbs up.jpg
34KB, 620x490px
>>722924730
>See, not really capable of ignoring her. She's too perfect.

OK, buddy. If you really want to win her heart, net time you see her give her an expensive gift and a card that explains all your feelings, let everything out, don't hold back - let her know that you can see the two of you making a life, a home, a family together.
Try to get permission from her father to say this beforehand, that'll really impress her and her father.
>>
>>722922272
She wants a free meal and doesn't want to let you think that she's interested in her. Save your cash OP.
>>
>>722925302
>but then it turns out she devised an elaborate system of cheating so that her clash mates could copy her perfect tests, just because she thinks it's fun to push the limits of classes to avoid getting bored.
oh, sounds like a real winner you've picked.
get away from this toxic bitch before she's cheating on you - because she will.
>>
chances are good you'll chase your dick around until you're ~30

over that time your perspective will change

your tastes will change

your values will change

I recommend making an effort to minimize damage to yourself and others

You will get hurt, and you will hurt others, but make an effort to not let those things happen intentionally

You will make mistakes, you will suffer hardship, you will rejoice in unexpected windfalls

Eventually you'll realize you're gay and that's okay
>>
>>722925233
I seriously doubt that would happen. If/when we do fuck, she wouldn't go back on it. Her parents really like me and probably wouldn't care, and mine gave the backhanded go ahead and just said "you shouldn't, but if you do, here's what you need to do first." So I should be fine. I also confirmed on Friday ( same day as the date) that I got accepted to the local college (my #1 choice even before this) so leaving for college won't be an issue
>>
>>722925465
*Sigh* I should have known if get this shit if I posted that part. No. That's not going to happen. I explained the conversation poorly. Sue me. I'm tired.
>>
>>722924777
>>722925477

I'm on a roll

Roll with the ups and downs

I know everything seems intense, high pressure, important, vital, &c.,

Breathe

Make sincere efforts to understand her and where she's coming from, what she's going through

She is a reflection of you
>>
>>722925979

And you are a reflection of her
>>
File: 1475872977324.png (306KB, 600x385px) Image search: [Google]
1475872977324.png
306KB, 600x385px
>>722925302
kuk >>722925979
>>
>>722925979
Of your 3 posts, this is the best one (even without dubs or trips). That's what I'm trying right now. Hoping I funny fuck it up by saying something dumb.
>>
>>722926272

b&
>>
File: triptop.jpg (356KB, 600x887px) Image search: [Google]
triptop.jpg
356KB, 600x887px
>>
>>722926272
*Don't, not funny
God Damn mobile
>>
>>722926272
just do your best to not put too much expectation on either of you
>>
>>722922222
>>
>>722926732
funny fucking it up by saying something dumb can work in your favour

just like that typo
>>
>>722924777
>>722925477
>>722926855

there are subtleties that you'll learn to attune yourself to, but nothing comes all at once
>>
>>722926855
Hopefully.

Well, I'm gonna go to bed. Good night all. I'll post another update same time next week. Just look for the image and you'll know it's me.
>>
>>722927129
GL
Thread posts: 41
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.