[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Honestly, I just want to say FUCK YOU to all the leftwing in

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 4

File: 1487433402610.jpg (32KB, 516x604px) Image search: [Google]
1487433402610.jpg
32KB, 516x604px
Honestly, I just want to say FUCK YOU to all the leftwing in america. You deserve this hell you are in. Every single trump supporter is in heaven right now and every single fucking left supporter is in hell and it's your own fucking fault.

Seriously what the fuck did you think would happen if your chief argument for why he is a shit candidate could be summed up as "He hurts my feelings" no one gives two fucks about your feelings. reasoned debate Fuck that, why not just insult every single person who even looks at trump without gnashing their teeth, that will bring them to your side....

fuck me with a screwdriver you put up Hilary fucking clinton against him?, who the fuck puts up Hilary and expects a win, her campaign was "this famous person supports me and if you don't you are sexist and nazi", Don't even pretend like Hilary was the better option, or that Bernie would have lost this election, fucking stupidest idea

When has insulting someone ever EVER convinced them that your opinion is better then theirs? when has name calling ever solved a fucking problem. instead of doing some actual research, instead of using sound logic and reasoned discourse you fucked yourself in the eye with a nail by screaming out about hurt feelings and making every shitty excuse that you could.

allow me to educate you, the manner in which you have conducted yourself has led to the Trump presidency, the evidence I use to support this theory is that Trump is president and Hillary is not, nor has any of your previous or current arguments made any real impact on Trumps presidency or his support base. the crying, the hurt feelings, the rioting, the complaining, none of it has worked. hopefully in the future you instead try and treat the opposition with a modicum of respect and educate them with logic.

Also who in fucks name honestly thinks that Trump was going to be a president anyone would really respect, Fuck America we have been friends for a long time now but you slipping
>>
File: 1485391826822.jpg (47KB, 478x640px) Image search: [Google]
1485391826822.jpg
47KB, 478x640px
K thanks
>>
>all liberals are retarded tumblrinas
>all trump supporters are retarded /pol/-browsing rednecks

This right there is why no reasoned debate is possible in american society
>>
>>722919079
honest question, apart from the tpp being scrapped, what measurable good has he accomplished?
>>
File: 1465363277250.png (627KB, 657x577px) Image search: [Google]
1465363277250.png
627KB, 657x577px
>>722919079
Hill-billys BTFO
>>
File: tumblr_ohpv8vUJ5d1vnjjwro1_1280.jpg (284KB, 850x911px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ohpv8vUJ5d1vnjjwro1_1280.jpg
284KB, 850x911px
Fuck All Niggerz.
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.