[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

should Texas be aloud to succeed from the union??? discuss

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 2

File: flag-of-chile.png (32KB, 2560x1707px) Image search: [Google]
flag-of-chile.png
32KB, 2560x1707px
should Texas be aloud to succeed from the union???
discuss
>>
>>722917270
tx should be nuked from orbit. it's the only way to be sure. and that flag is offensive. i hate chili.
>>
>>722917270
I live in texas, and this state is a shithole. It should fall off into the ocean
>>
>>722917270
WENA CONCHETUMADRE, COMO ESTAMOS WEON?
>>
>>722917270
Texas doesnt succeed at anything
>Steers and queers
>>
>>722917270
>aloud
>succeed
It's allowed and secede.
I'd rather let Cali, New York and New Jersey secede, the watch the US invade them in a hostile reintegration with lengthy prison time for the traitors.
That'd be more fun.
>>
>>722917470
jaja wena wena perro ql q wea pasa con estos locos que confunden las banderas siempreeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
>>
>>722917270
Idk if bait or not but an act of SECESSION from the union by Texas would only royally fuck Texas. it would only benefit Texas is completely dependent on federal funds, federal funds make up for 2-3 times more funding per capita than the state can currently provide independently.
>>
>>722917270
>aloud
>succeed

I dont think you will be missed cowboy
>>
>>722917270
Texas is loud enough to succeed.
>>
>>722917270
Of course Texas is aloud to succeed! I'm pretty sure almost anyone who lives in the US has heard of the successes in some of the major cities there like Houston and Austin.
>>
>>722917270
They should be allowed to, technically, but they shouldn't
>>
>>722917270
>allowed
>secede

texas was a pretend country for ten years as a ruse to justify stealing it from Mexico. somehow, playing pretend at being a country went to all of their collective heads and now Texans as a rule are fucking insufferable shitheads.

All that horseshit about being the whatever largest economy is only true because it functions as part of a greater whole. That economy will shrink fast without federal money flowing in.

Texas would become a Christfag version of Afghanistan under the Taliban in ten years. or it would be overrun by the cartels and become Diet Mexico.
>>
>>722917270
If you're gonna start a Texas thread, at least use the Texas flag you faggot.
>>
File: PastAndFutureTexasFlag.png (5KB, 292x173px) Image search: [Google]
PastAndFutureTexasFlag.png
5KB, 292x173px
>>722918373
Fine, here you go.
>>
>>722918645
heh heh nice joke
>>
>>722918775
ja ja buen chiste
>>
>>722919196
como te lama mariana
>>
>>722917270

Yes. I want to see how well Texas (and California) do at the Olympics.
>>
>filename
>thread
>>
>>722917270
Nigga thats chile
>>
I want Texas to legalize weed fucking trumpo better make it happen
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.