[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How do you get a girl who's into assholes to want you instead?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

File: tumblr_oejugobikw1rl1wg4o1_500.jpg (66KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oejugobikw1rl1wg4o1_500.jpg
66KB, 500x500px
How do you get a girl who's into assholes to want you instead?

Any other guys way too nice to girls? I'm helping my "friend" move next week and have to watch her cat while she goes on vacation.

She is, of course, fucking a friend of hers that is a total asshole. Wat do?
>>
>>722906701
fuck your oneitis and your barter system " friendships" probably.
>>
>>722906701
Let her cat die. She'll definitely think you're an asshole after that.
>>
>>722906701
She only values you for what you do for her. Her "asshole" friend is more attractive and charismatic than you. Stop doing favors for her, and see how long you stay friends.

Your friendship is a sham, you're a pussy and she's never gonna fuck you.

We done here?
>>
You ever think that a guy who seems like an asshole to you might not be an asshole to a girl?
I mean when i was getting bullied for my copious sperginess i never thought "Man i bet they treat women like this", I just thought that was their "true nature" until i realised it was actually just me who was the problem for being a sperg.
Really it should be legal defense like gay panic. Sometimes a sperg just needs a good firm slap so they'll get the message that that one time that girl/guy was nice to them doesn't mean they're your best friend/secretly in love with you.
>>
>>722907736
your sperg attitude was definitely part of the problem, but it was entirely his choice to consistently shit on you for not being normie incarnate. Once he starts to get tired of 1 or 2 of her nuances, his inner cunt will surface against her.
>>
Become an asshole
>>
>>722906701
Don't ask 4chan /b/irgins for relationship advice
>>
>>722906701
You wait until you're 30, that's what you do.
>>
>>722906701
>watch her cat
Give up and fuck her cat
>>
>>722906701
this girl you already blew your chances, move on and forget about it
next girl, dont be a retard doing favors for her while she fucks someone else you idiot
>>
>>722906701
meg stronk
>>
>>722906701

Wait 10 years then marry her and be her emotional doormat for the rest of your life
>>
>>722908021
>Once he starts to get tired of 1 or 2 of her nuances, his inner cunt will surface against her.
No shit, that's every person on the planet.
Do you think you'll be completely in love with this person forever even as she grows tired of you in the way every person does?
>>
>>722906701
Honestly, every time I read these "she's only into assholes" posts I wonder what the OP's definition of "asshole" is. Is he the type of guy who is confident in himself (maybe even a bit cocky), flirts with girls he likes and doesn't sulk around feeling sorry for himself? If so, that's not an asshole, that's actually a man. In case you haven't figured it out yet, acting like a friend will get you in the friend zone. Helping her move and watching her cat (which you probably volunteered for) is not a way to get a girl to want to fuck you, my friend.
>>
File: megsquats.webm (2MB, 828x1080px) Image search: [Google]
megsquats.webm
2MB, 828x1080px
>>722906701
>>
>>722907023
Kek
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.