[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ask the loneliest man on earth anything >raised as an orphan

This is a red board which means that it's strictly for adults (Not Safe For Work content only). If you see any illegal content, please report it.
The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 10

Ask the loneliest man on earth anything

>raised as an orphan in a shitty third world muzzie country
>dont even know my birthday
>assigned a random last name
>never have any friends
>sell candies on street for 9 hours a day after school
>get adopted by a muzzie family in Canada
>think its going to be alright now
>come to canada
>realize you cant just improve your social skills
>realize that your past wont just vanish
>realize your "adopted" family is not a family but just an illusion
>horrible depression
>stress
>spend lunches in washroom in highschool
>never talked to anyone in highschool
>get kicked out at the age of 18 because your adopted parents are tired of depressive shit
>make bare minimum to pay off rent
>23 years old
>cant remember the last time I had a friendly conversation
>cant sleep at night
>gonna get fired because I look tired all the time

so ask the most miserable man on earth anything you want
>>
File: arabs.jpg (17KB, 552x365px) Image search: [Google]
arabs.jpg
17KB, 552x365px
>>722904294
what part of Canada you fuck
>>
File: 1465800445542.jpg (47KB, 657x371px) Image search: [Google]
1465800445542.jpg
47KB, 657x371px
>>722904509
where else they let shitskins like me to live other than toronto
>>
damn man, that really fucking sucks.

Come to Christ, church groups are super friendly and tight.
>>
>>722904668
burnlington
>>
File: 9112.jpg (142KB, 680x650px)
9112.jpg
142KB, 680x650px
>>722904796
don't tell him to do religious shit he is exactly the type of person it is easy to radicalize.
>>
>>722904294
you should start drinking
>>
>>722905002
>>722905209
Stop
I dont like Islam
I blame it for what has happened to me
>>
Poor fucking baby. Well you've definitely integrated into western culture with your whining and martyr complex. Congratulations.
>>
>>722904294
my parents are kicking me out too because I just go to work and come home and sleep. Such is life. I drink a lot and try to keep myself company. If you hate it that much, end it. I'm alright being alone. The thing that drives me nuts is they give me the boot but simultaneously their mad cuz i dont talk to em or spend more time with them and I'm not social enough. Welp, if you liked that, you'll really like seeing me once a year now lol
>>
File: vote.jpg (55KB, 498x497px)
vote.jpg
55KB, 498x497px
>>722904294
what kind of candies? I mean learn how to tell your damn story.
>>
I can only say I feel you pain, maybe not to the same extent.

My isolation is entirely my own doing and I know it.
People like me, and have liked me, but i alienate myself from them out of fear of letting them down, or not living up to expectations and standards I believe society has set.

It's a debilitating problem.

I'm 26 now and it feels like i've exhausted almost ever potential I've ever had for genuine long term relationships with friends I've made.

It kinda feels like when you're playing some vidya, and say it's an online rpg, and you've been playing this one character for like hours and hours, days, weeks, you get it up to level 65 and you've got like all the best weapons and armour that you can really find in the game, and then one day you go to log into you account and it turns out the mods have banned you for absolutely no reason..
So you've gotta start all over again from square one.

Like that but basically every year since adulthood.
>>
>>722904294
An Hero before it gets any worse.
>>
>>722904294
>>
Would you prefer to have been aborted?
>>
society is fucked nowadays anyways mang, like T totally FUCKAROONS . i have dealt with similar issues then realized i want no part of their shit-fest.
>>
>>722906837
Then the media will report he was oppressed.
>>
>>722904294
Do you need a friend
>>
>>722905913
What is that scene from? Looks familiar.
>>
>>722907265
what does that even mean
I can't miss something I never had
>>
File: 1485624810441.jpg (31KB, 431x604px) Image search: [Google]
1485624810441.jpg
31KB, 431x604px
>>722904294
Everything comes in cycles. It's time for you to start a new cycle of happiness for yourself. I know it's hard. As long as you make actions and not wallow in depression things will slowly get better.

Maybe you should get into the arts like drawing or writing.
>>
>>722904294

uh. you're more like the luckiest man on earth right now you're just acting like a the biggest fag though.
>>
>>722908955

ones outlook on life and life is subjective.
>>
>>722904668
Montreal, Moncton, Vancouver, Edmonton, QC, Winnipeg. Basically name a city and you could live there. Literally nobody would give a fuck, unless you had a turban or a veil but you ain't a Sikh nor a woman so that's not a problem.
>>
>>722909217
*life and luck.

Fuck im tired.
>>
File: 1482950565175.jpg (73KB, 1033x679px)
1482950565175.jpg
73KB, 1033x679px
Just so it is clear, many people in your same situation are happy, I HIGHLY recommend getting help, hopefully you find a good drug that will help you balance
>>
>>722904294
you should try spending more time on /b/ shitposting is what gets me through my depression.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.