[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Am I the only one? Assassinfu

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 6

Am I the only one?

Assassinfu
>>
File: sriosli broder.png (411KB, 383x795px) Image search: [Google]
sriosli broder.png
411KB, 383x795px
ur waifu is literal shit
>>
>>722894497
Find me another girl who can kill a high level VIP target in 5s while pretending it's an internet prank while unironically wearing a LOL shirt
>>
>>722894272
I'm witchu
>>
I love that pic. It's like something from the cold war era.
>>
Whut's this about?
>>
It was just a prank
>>
>>722894741
she killed a fat chink
>>
>>722894799
Oh, okay.
Thanks!
>>
File: 1466483176718.png (50KB, 209x201px) Image search: [Google]
1466483176718.png
50KB, 209x201px
>>722894582
>pretending it's an internet prank
>unironically wearing a LOL shirt
what are you, some kind of faggot ?
>>
>>722894741
She killed Kim Jong Un's brother

And there was also a guy dressed as a woman, poison stronger than ricin like some comd war shit, a viet girl who said she thought it was just a prank and then suddenly was arrested for being involved in a high profile assassination, people from lime 4 countries

Buncha crazy shit

10/10 would watch the movie
>>
>>722895005
*cold
>>
>>722895005
What's the motive for the killing? Or is that secret?
>>
>>722895123
kim jong un's paranoia
>>
File: IMG_2142.jpg (81KB, 480x415px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_2142.jpg
81KB, 480x415px
>>722894272
>>
>>722895123
Who knows. One of the guys arrested was confirmed as North Korean, and the method was James Bond tier

Kim probs sent his gook version of kgb to kill his brother cause reasons
>>
>>722895288
Delet this
>>
Kim Jong-un | A history of executions - family, allies and rivals
Kim Jong-nam
The half-brother of the North Korean dictator was assassinated at an airport in Malaysia in February 2017 having apparently been attacked with a chemical spray

Ri Yong-jin
North Korea's top education official was executed in August 2016 with a high-caliber machinge gun for falling asleep during a meeting, according to reports

Hyong Yong-Choi
The defence minister was shot by anti-aircraft guns in front of hundreds of onlookers in April 2015 for falling asleep during an event and not carrying out instructions, according to South Korean intelligence officers

General Jang Song-Thaek
In December 2013, Jang, Kim Jong-un's uncle and a leading general, was accused of being a counter-revolutionary and executed. There were reports that many members of his family were also killed

Kim Kyong-hui
Jang's wife and Kim Jong-un's aunt, was apparently poisoned in May 2014 after complaining about her husband's execution, according to defectors

O Sang-hon
Jang's ally, the deputy public security minister, was executed with a flame-thrower in April 2014, South Korean media reported

Kim Chol
A vice minister in the army was apparently executed with a mortar round in April 2014 for drinking and carousing in the official mourning period for Kimg Jong-iI's death

Chubby doesn't fuck around
>>
best korea
>>
File: no.jpg (1MB, 1297x983px) Image search: [Google]
no.jpg
1MB, 1297x983px
>>722895621
Execution by mortar

Alright then
>>
>>722894272
JUST A PRANK BRO
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.