[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Attributes of the Antichrist Charismatic: he will be a major

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Atributes of the Antichrist.jpg (51KB, 1170x400px) Image search: [Google]
Atributes of the Antichrist.jpg
51KB, 1170x400px
Attributes of the Antichrist

Charismatic: he will be a major celebrity (Trump's reality TV show The Apprentice)
Persuasive: he will a smooth talker, the consummate salesman (Trump's best-selling book The Art of the Deal)
Prosperous: he will be a rich, powerful man (Trump's book Trump: How to Get Rich)
Deceitful: a con artist, he will deceive many people through fearmongering (Trump's book Crippled America)
Negotiator: he will be a master negotiator and dealmaker, persuading the nations of the world to trust him (The Art of the Deal)
Strongman: he will be a real "tough guy" (Trump's book Time to Get Tough)
"Big Idea" Man: he will propose things never heard before, and seem to make them happen at first (Trump's book Think Big and Kick Ass)
Champion: he will claim to be able to do things that are impossible for other human beings (Trump's book Think Like a Champion)
Comeback Artist: seemingly left for dead, he will make an amazing comeback (Trump's book The Art of the Comeback)
Problem Solver: he will convince people that he alone has the answers to previously unsolvable problems (Trump's wall, to be paid for by Mexico)
Confidence Man: although interested only in himself, he will convince other people to trust him (Trump's book Why We Want You to Be Rich)
Winner: he will claim to be a winner, and delude the masses (Trump's book The Way to the Top)
Midas Touch: he will claim that everything he touches turns into gold (Trump's book Midas Touch)
Conqueror: he will claim that no one can defeat him (Trump promises to protect Israel and to defeat ISIS)
Commander: he will be a military leader (Trump claims to be the most militaristic person on the planet)
Intimidator: he will be a “king of fierce countenance” (Trump is a bully and intimidator)
Arrogant: "He shall exalt himself and magnify himself" (Is anyone as arrogant as The Donald?)
Egomaniac: "He shall magnify himself above all" (Donald Trump brags more than anyone I have ever known)
>>
Literally every president has been the antichrist.

Every pope has been too.

Every time theres a new figure on the world stage they are the antichrist.

LITERALLY EVERY TIME

World will end in 2012 btw
Bible and Mayans confirmed it.
Check em
>>
I had a dream that the world as we know it will be fractured and broken with a war to end all wars.
There was nothing but rubble and death where houses and streets once were Columbus Ohio.
>>
>>722893427
Who cares about some made up Antichrist bible stuff?
>>
>>722893699
Yes but look at all the attributes that fit Trump to a T.
>>
>>722893950
They can fit all of them to a T.
>>
>>722893950
Which of these dont fit Hitler?
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.