[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there any hope for a 20yo kissless virgin with no friends?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 2

File: 1472434870352.png (292KB, 500x497px) Image search: [Google]
1472434870352.png
292KB, 500x497px
Is there any hope for a 20yo kissless virgin with no friends?
>>
Yes bro, you will grow into yourself and be hapy and slay pussy... join the gym, learn an instrument. I believe in you. I was kissless virgin like you til about 25 more or less, now I get a lot of women of all ages
>>
>>722891805
I've been going to the gym for a while and have gotten some nice results

I play guitar and keyboard. I still don't know how to meet women though, everyone is anti social in my college. It's more of a college for fuckups who want to fix their shit so they can get into a better university. Even if I had a way to meet girls I wouldn't know how to talk to them. I watch some PUA videos but I feel like those are just memes
>>
File: 1288220861284.jpg (64KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1288220861284.jpg
64KB, 600x450px
>>722890806
Yes, all you have to do is to lower your standards and work on yourself.

Get some random fatty in desperate need for affection, if you need company, get a job, get in shape (just running around your block every day, and reducing your carb intake by half should be a good start, then proceed to learn a skill, and get a hobby that isn't playing video-games.

In two years you won't recognize yourself anymore, and if you're lucky you'll probably start to like the fattie at that point.

That, of course, only applies if you are actually looking for a solution, which I'm sure is not the case. You just wanna bitch about your life and have people feeling sorry for you, like every other fag who comes here to make this exact same thread every single day.

tl;dr: OP is a faggot.
>>
>>722893059
Thanks for the advice

And no I don't want to just bitch about it. I wanna get shit done, I just don't know how to go about it. Fatties are gross tho ;_;
>>
20 really isn't that bad. YET.

25+ is where things really get desperate, you can still turn things around.
>>
>>722893233
>Fatties are gross tho ;_;
Yes, they are, but this is not about the fattie, it's about you.

Like it or not, having someone to talk, even if it's someone gross, really helps you to set a goal for yourself and stick to it.

Believe me when I say this, you will NOT just wake up one morning with the energy to fix up your life once and for all, but the time that will take for you to realize that on your own, will never come back. Time is important, especially if you are young, but you don't know that yet, because you are too young. Falling into the "it can't get any worse" bullshit is what will get you buried in a place so far deep that taking action to save yourself will no longer be enough to get you out of this hole you are digging up right now.

I'm no friend of yours, nor do I care what I do with your life, this is just experience speaking. Get your shit together while you still can.
>>
Kiss and have sex with another kissless virgin.
>>
>>722892275
Get on tinder and just date as many girls as you can, it's a really good way to get your confidence up
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.