[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Should I suck a log of shit out of andy sixxs ass hole?

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 4

Should I suck a log of shit out of andy sixxs ass hole?
>>
>>722888799
You should get b& for making these cancer threads and then kill yourself. You're too scum to become an hero. You will not be remembered.
>>
>>722888799
Should you stop pretending that you are Andy Sixx endlessly trying to make yourself look cool (and failing)
>>
>>722888799
No need to lurk more, faggot.

>>>/trash/
Behold, 4chan's secret board, you belong there, OP.
>>
>>722888799
I am also mad
>>
>>722889769
It's only secret if you're a newfag, kid
>>
File: 553.png (130KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
553.png
130KB, 600x600px
>>722890205
>hurr durr
>newfag
>kid
That was the fucking joke you damn buffoon.
>>
>>722890425
heh... l'm sure it was... ...kid
>>
>>722890858
Stop trying to defend your autism by starting blind arguments, OP.
>>
>>722891121
>being this astronomically buttmolested down to the molecular level
>s-stop trolling op!

sure thing, kiddo..... heh...
>>
>>722888799

Honestly I almost want to credit whoever is posting this shit for their determination, however this attempted meme/cancer/troll is stale as hell, overly forced and not particularly funny or provoking in any way, I am unsure why OP has held out for this long without admitting defeat.
>>
>>722888799
This getting stale pls stop
>>
File: Summer Time.png (196KB, 400x351px) Image search: [Google]
Summer Time.png
196KB, 400x351px
>>722891411
kek
Bringing out the most common /b/tard insult, I see how your pea-brain works now, Mr. Autismo.
>>
>>722891411
>being this astronomically buttmolested down to the molecular level

Rip sides
>>
>>722891905
Pathetically samefagging now are we?
>>
>>722892114
How is that samefagging, i thought the wording was hilarious
>>
>>722888799
Fucking emo, kill yourself !
>>
>>722891799
>>722892114
>he's changing tactics now, desperatedly clinging to the pieces of what used to be his butt that are falling to the ground from this legendary level anus-reaping... streams of tears gently rolling from the (yet) unmolested cheecks of his face, mixing down into the floor with a pool of my own cum
You OK, kid? you don't look so good... :^).
>>
>>722892481
Thx bro, you got my back :)
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.